Narutoworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutoworld

free naruto rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

guess what i found

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tiachiflash
Admin
Admin
tiachiflash

guess what i found Empty
PostSubject: guess what i found   guess what i found Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:13 am

my clan the flash i was looking thru a pile of the secret papers and it says that

" the flash has a sercret that must never come out because this is want the other clans were after. the flash clans kekke gengi is the flashatobia. the thought it getting out everyone would be power hungry. plus only the most powerful ninja (usaly the clan leader and anbu maybe sanin too) can activate it. their is a pacific jutsu the have to be done. onece the powerful ninja think him or his student is ready has must read the scrol of forbitten life and you must read by the power of the lighting itself i shall grant you permission of the secrect flashatobia. this shall be use for good purposes only. with this you will rise high above the others" at the bottom of the scrol their is a picture.guess what i found 500px-Black_Sun.svg[/center]
Back to top Go down
https://narutouzimakiworld.rpg-board.net

guess what i found
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutoworld :: Customization :: kekki genki-
Jump to: