Narutoworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutoworld

free naruto rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mission to Slay The Beast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

The Mission to Slay The Beast Empty
PostSubject: The Mission to Slay The Beast   The Mission to Slay The Beast Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:51 pm

On foot, it took him 8 hours for him to reach the Ash Country. He had only heard of the place in the more advanced geography textbooks. On a smaller map, one more focused on the Land of Lightning and Land of Frost, one could spot a small country somewhere to the right of the borders of the Land of Lightning. It was a tiring walk, but luckily he got through the country borders without a hitch with the legal passport that he received for the mission. Although the security was very weak, and he could pass over it without being noticed, sometimes getting in legally is faster than the illegal route.

When he approached the town where the beast attacked, he was absolutely dismal at the rubble and, true to their word, ash that piled up all over the ground. It looked like the ground itself was just a whole graveyard of solid ash. It smelled like something was burning and he could see smoke in the distance. V looked around. He entered the village and saw the people there. He hated them. They disgusted him. Them and their country. The houses were made of some kind of mud. They all looked dilapidated. And some of the inhabitants didn't even wear clothes. To V, they were a backwards people and should have been long annihilated by the beast. With his mask on, it was good for V for the villagers to not be able to see his face, which was full of demonic twists and frowns. There was a fire in the center of the dirty, burned down community. At first, the villagers were alerted by this strange, masked man's presence. They walked away from him, staring at the back of his head. He looked side to side, at the people around him and the burning aroma that flowed out of them. It was despicable that he served them. He put his hands up, and said that he came in peace.

Invited to one of the houses, which was better than standing around near the ground, he sat with some children and elders to discuss the details of the beast. He was asked to remove his mask, but V declined.
"This is a very nice settlement you have here, sir. The fire is hot and people are walking around in peace with nature. Mhm..... I like that. Yes, it's a dear shame that something would prowl and skiddle around like a rat eating your children up. Mhm...."
"We bless you and Kumogakure for coming here, Mr. V. Ohh... you have no idea how many of our animals have died."
"23." said V. "What?" inquired the elder. "23, sir. Pigs, dogs, snakes, cows. I know the number. It's a dear shame."
"Ohh.... well we have no crops left. We can't grow food. The ones we have left are going to have to be rationed."
V turned his head a little to the side, as he was getting bored of hearing the village's distress. The elder sighed. "It's been here for weeks now. None of us know what it looks like. It's some thing that only comes out in the night. It's probably some troll living in a swamp somewhere in the mountains. None of us have ever been there since. Oh! Mr. V, you must kill it!" The elder shook V's arm, rocketing his body side to side as he pleaded him to go kill the monster. V now turned his head completely to the right, away from the people in the house as he was being shook. The children joined in, too, begging the foreign man to save them. One could hear a soft raspy sigh come out of V's mask. He got up, placed his hands on two or three kid's head, rubbed their hair, and then left the house.
He wanted to get out of this place quickly. Away from all these strangers he owed no debt or allegiance to. He started his path towards the mountains. Damn idiots.... they've given me nothing to work with that I don't already know. Alright, let's see.... it's a night monster. Meaning it doesn't attack during the day. Which means it's either intelligent enough to know that humans are most vulnerable when they turn off their lights at night, or it has lived somewhere so deep that the light would blind it. Corps were burnt, so the thing can breath out fire, maybe. Alright, yes... yes this is good. I'm getting somewhere now. Animals are gone, so it's either one hell of a wild animal that can rip people up with its bare hands or it has one hell of a big mouth and a stomach. V found his way to the top of the mountain. He looked around, searching for some kind of prints. He found one footstep. Then, another. Honestly, whatever this thing was it certainly did not try to cover up its tracks. But then again, he could be walking into a trap. He approached cautiously. He traveled by tree, silently hopping from branch to branch to get a good aerial view of where the footsteps lead to. After 20 minutes, V smelled something that was peculiarly off yet familiar. It was the smell of fire. But nothing was burning from where V was. He hadn't smelled anything like it ever since he left the village. He matched up the footprints with the general direction from where the smell was coming from, and found a large, flat rock with a giant hole in it. It took awhile for V to notice that the rock was the opening of a cave. He stepped back a bit and looked at his surroundings. The burning smell was strong. He was convinced that this was where his prey was. He bent on his knees and placed his hand on the side of the cave. He had never seen anything like this, and could tell that the depth may be pretty large. With his stealth expertise, V knew that he had to take precautionary measures before entering enemy territory. He clapped his hands together to erect a barrier. "Canopy Method Formation!" With V at the center, a 50 meter batter spread from him. This would ensure that he'd be able to locate the beast's presence. For now, he felt nothing. Although if he was unable to detect the thing for some reason, chances are that the next person to come in here would probably die as well.
He jumped into the cave, expecting it to be a long dive, but fell on his bum 5 meters from the opening. Because of the darkness, he misconceived the depth and misjudged the distance. No sound came out of V's mouth, in fear that the noise would produce an echo throughout the tunnel that appeared in front of him. Focusing through the blue spectrals in his mask, he could see a little better now that everything was less black. He walked on tippy toes, though it really wasn't necessary since he had the barrier up. V placed the palm of his hands on the bottom of the hilt of one of his Ninjato. The smell was growing stronger to the point that it could nearly make anyone suffocate. As he passed through the bleak darkness, he could have sworn that he walked by a corpse or two. And then he felt something.

He didn't even care about its chakra, for he was preoccupied in thought on how big this thing was. At the very least, it was ten times his size. It crawled about in the depths of the tunnel, informing V that it was a four-legged creature. Slight shivers and goosebumps were sent on the back of V's neck. This was a normal feeling, a feeling that something unknown lies ahead. This was enemy territory, so he'd better switch roles between the predator and the prey. He threw 8 kunais around, sticking them to the round edges of the cave, each with an exploding tag. No doubt that the creature heard that. And this was confirmed when he heard loud, booming rumbles that ranged across the tunnel, growing louder as the creature took a step, and then another. "Shit..... this thing isn't that fast but it sure is a big bug to squash." he ran back a few meters. Now, the creature was 10 meters away from him. Within range. "Vanish!" he yelled. Forming the Tiger hand seal, the tags exploded, sending metallic pieces and half a ton of rock rubble falling all over the creature from the cave tunnel. Within the darkness, the sound was loud and it irritated V's ears to the point that he had to cover them.  When the destruction subsided, V took a look at what he was dealing with. He didn't get a look at the thing before the rock collapsed on it, and it was covered in dust right now. V could see nothing. Until the rocks and pebbles were flipped over. Inside his mask, V's eyes opened wide. He saw something half covered in dirt, and the other half completely see through. Blank, crystal clear. The dirt was floating, moving around from side to side. It was then did V realize that the dirt was being shaken off. And once it all was shaken off, V could make out some kind of phantom. That phantom came into view slowly, like some invisibility cloak de-activating, and a big, dark-green monster stood just several meters before him, with the strong burning smell coming off of its nostrils.
A chameleon! V letted out a pretty big huff as he unsheathed both of his swords. He understood the beast now. It had the ability to camouflage itself according to its surroundings, which partially explains why no one had seen the thing. It would be problematic, had he not have a sensory barrier on.  He took his battle stance, with his knees bent and feet rooted, and swords held almost tightly. The cham screamed, letting out a powerful stink breath that would have burned V's face had it not have worn the mask. With his raw speed, he leapt over the cham just as it plunged itself towards him like an animal. The airborne V managed to regain his balance and made a forward slash at the beast's back, and was surprised to feel a hard, bumpy surface. When he landed, he realized that he could hardly even scratch through the thing's skin. It was too tough, well protected against his swordplay. The cham, surprised that it has not eaten up the prey yet, turned around to face V. The Kumo ninja found its face hideous, and got very angry at its look. "Tch.... you dumb thing. You probably think that you're well off with that cowardly body of yours huh? Hiding from people's eyes and wearing armor all day long. Well I'm a goddamn human! And in our world, there are men who kill in cold blood, HALF-NAKED!" V charged towards the cham, and vice versa. he ran lightning chakra through his blade, charging it with raiton chakra. He knew that if he enhanced his blade's cutting power, surely it will slice. The two met each other head on, but there is a sole difference between the two of them, which V picked up on.
After all, it takes a man to slay a monster.
He made a sharp turn across the side of the cham, and swung with full force at its hard-skinned face, which cutted through it with medium resistance. "Yes!" he celebrated. The sword was able to slice through its face, and blind one of its eyes with its own blood, which was purple. He threw his two swords up to the top of the tunnel, stabbing them to the surface. He made the Tiger handseal to channel chakra throughout his body. Time to end this, with a flash and a bang. "You're lower than the people I see EV-ERY-day outside of Kumo's walls. You're lower than those dirtbags who walk around with shit still in their asses." The cham seemed to have understood the provocation in V's words and got really angry. With a big puff, the cham breathed out a great fireball of flames that were ignited from the gases in the cham's throat. Hot! he thought. But he had already ignited the Shunshin effect. Moving at superhuman speeds, he zig-zagged upwards across the tunnel, evading the flames that melted the ground 10-12 meters below him. He formed three handseals as he zipped across the air, just right on top of the cham. "Raiton: Gian!" He released a mildly-powered Raiton blast, which smacked right on the head of the beast. The blast ripped open small amounts of flesh from the cham, but mostly paralyzed the thing as sparks circulated the body. V concentrated chakra to his feet and landed relatively safely on the side of the tunnel. He looked to see the writhing behemoth, wriggling in pain as it struggled to understand why his body was giving out. And the more you struggle, the more it's going to die for something like you. He jumped and caught himself in mid-air with the hilts of his swords. He charged them with lightning chakra and pulled them free from the top. V plunged down towards the top of the cham's head, right it cannot see well, aiming a downward stab to its head. Plssh!! Blood gushed out from the wound V had inflicted on the chameleon. V plunged his sword deeper into its brain, until blood spilled all over V's hands and dulled the blade. Alas, the beast collapsed and fell dead on the hot ground. V slowly pulled out his sword, which had bits of brain matter on it. he took out several pieces of cloth just to get rid of the blood, and the last one to smear out the blood that was on his mask. He sighed and looked at the thing. And that's when he got an idea.

He jabbed at the dead cham. Can't cut it. Looks like the durability of the skin is retained even after death. He ran a small amount of lightning chakra through the blade. He began cleaving and cutting out a sizable piece of the cham's flesh, to be carried back to Kumogakure. It was just about as big as V's entire upper body, but had little width to it. It was heavier than expected, but was hardly heavier than the weights that V had gotten used to when he was training as a kid. He took the piece with him, carried in between his arm, although he did mind the blood that was on it. Mission accomplished. Now back to base. He came out the way he came in and stumbled upon his way back to the village. The piece of flesh he had with him caught the eye of every villager in town. The next moment laughter and praise erupted like fireworks. Everyone, or rather as much people as possible that can get within 1 meter of V, hugged him or kept thanking him for his immense service. "Thank you. Yessss, thank you very much. No pushing now. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." He dropped a few of the cham's flesh on the floor, which the elders scooped up. He made his way through the village and back to Kumogakure.....

So I've been gone for two days, and i come back to see that I've died. And not only that I've died, but the head admin (you) declared me dead without my permission or opinion, a day after I last made my post.

I see that Tee has been yapping to you, but now I think you should hear what I have to say.

1. Tee made a post that was borderline autohitting. I simply voided part of that post, and let the rest of those actions flowed. This is legal as this is all that Tee stated in his post. If he wanted to be able to respond to any possible counters or movements, he should not have assumed that the attack already hit. Rather he should have left his post at just forming the darkness spheres and making them drop down on me. But he didn't. Therefore, I can dodge the attack in the way I did and include the actions that Tee made. Taking back his actions is not legal on his part, though. As I said in my post, it is the same as editting a post AFTER I made mine. Because of the way he wrote and continued his post, there is no reason why Tee should be able to void previous post. If he assumed too much, then that's too bad. Shouldn't he pay the price for auto-hitting, rather than the victim?

2. I was not given any kind of message in chatbox, in thread, or PM from Tee that he wanted to change his post. For it is not his right to change a post after I made mine, but it is my call to allow him to change it. He just posted in the thread after nearly 2 weeks, assuming I'd just go with the flow. Look back on the thread. Do you see how Tee has screwed up the RP by making in non-linear and non-smooth? How could you allow him to auto-hit me considering that Tee has informed me of nothing.

3. I wasn't even informed of your decision in anyway, How can you call the auto-hit anyway without consulting me? You didn't talk to me, rather you only talked to Tee, amirite? You made a misinformed and bias decision in just only one day. I wasn't even in the chatbox while all of this happened. It wasn't like I knew but kept quiet. I was absent. I come back one day to see all of this? No word, no pm, nothing asking me for my side of the story? Why am I taking this shit here while Tee walks away with a million bucks?

So the question here is; why did you call the autohit? Why did you declare me dead?

Note that this is only the first part of my argument. Thing is, I have something even more important to discuss with you regarding this matter. I want to come to a consensus with you regarding how the RP was carried out itself, than move on to what I really have to say.
Back to top Go down
http://trueshinobilegends.forumotion.net/forum.htm

The Mission to Slay The Beast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutoworld :: Death Corner :: Hell-
Jump to: