Narutoworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutoworld

free naruto rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

DSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Empty
PostSubject: DSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA   DSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:41 pm

Egress stood his ground as he watched the invaders leave the village. He made no attempt to pursue them. In fact, he had no desire to have anyone try to follow the attackers. It would only be a sign of giving into their corrupted wills. Egress turned around, spotting a familiar figure on a roof below him. It was Takai Makojin. "You've been a witness of our conversation for some time now.. Takai," said Egress. Takai only replied with a chuckle. "I had no wish to actually interrupt as it seems fitting for the leader to be confronted by the Hokage," confirmed Takai. Scaling the damage, he began to walk away. "It looks like things are about to get interesting around here, I never thought a terrorist group had the guts to attack the village like that. I hope you will turn towards the Makojins for assistance for that upcoming battle... at least, when we want you to." And just like that, he vanished into the winds. Egress gave a long sigh and watched how constructors and Jounin quickly piled up to lift any objects crushing or trapping on bodies. Only 45% of the village was damaged... only about less than one hundred were either severely injured or killed. The Senjus would do well in covering up 30% of the enviromental damage, and our Medic Nins can treat about four-fifths of the ones that are severely injured. The rest would have to result in minor funerals, and as for the rest of the enviromental damage... it seems that it will take one-two weeks for constructors to rebuild the structures and land that were damaged. hypothesized Egress. It has quite an exciting day for him. Though, it's not something he would like to confront. He looked at the Hokage's Mansion, seeing almost half of it destroyed. Looks like I can gave a long break from work. Still,
Back to top Go down
http://trueshinobilegends.forumotion.net/forum.htm

DSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutoworld :: Villages :: Kumo-
Jump to: