Narutoworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutoworld

free naruto rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ASDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

ASDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Empty
PostSubject: ASDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD   ASDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:10 am

Lord Lord Lord Kagaijuyo was alone meditating on his own inner mind until Egress arrived. "Lord Kagaijuyo?" interrupted Egress. Slightly surprised, the elder turned around to face the Uchiha. "What boy? Can't ya see I'm busy?" snapped Kagaijuyo. Egress's training was done for the day, and so the elder could not think of any other good reason Egress would interrupt him like this when he's occupied. His student should already know better. "During my free-time, I was trying to utilize and learn a new Torigakure technique I was making up and-" "Wait, you were creating a new Shupou without my prior awareness?" asked Kagaijuyo with a shocking tone. "Well I didn't think you mind since you would prefer..."replied Egress. Kagaijuyo's sudden shift to a snicker stopped Egress's words. Guess this kid really does know me. thought Kagaijuyo. The elder stopped connecting to another level and turned his attention to Egress, now considering his pupil. This should be interesting for him. "Continue," demanded Kagaijuyo. "I was making up the plans and structures for my technique, and when I completed them, I gave a few first shots at it... but the results didn't come out pretty well," resumed Egress. "But my determination kept growing and growing, and about a hour again I was able to utilize and create the jutsu." Kagaijuyo could already sense where this is going. "And you want me to witness this new technique and judge it?" asked Kagaijuyo. "Yes," replied Egress. Kagaijuyo jumped from the stone he was meditating on and remained at a distance of six meters from Egress. "Alright, this better be good cause I was so close to reaching my mental point of deepness," hoped Kagaijuyo. Egress would have to make this very interesting for Kagaijuyo, or some kind of physical punishment would be submitted. "I'm ready," announced Kagaijuyo. Shaking off any feelings of stress, Egress bent his knees and started to weave a few handseals. I, Inu, Tori, Saru, Hitsuji! formed Egress. They were the signs for the Kuchiyose ritual! Except there's no blood now. Egress compressed a huge amount of chakra in his mind, relative to the amount of chakra he would have to consume to summon Gashimoro. A Kuchiyose symbol materialized from Egress's hand, except it was a little larger and there was a small circle around Egress's hand with two zig-zag lines intersecting diagonally with each other. Egress spreaded the chakra throughout a mid-range radius, molding the chakra into a semi-circle barrier shifting across the below side of the area. "Karasu Nesuto!" executed Egress. And with that, the Kuchiyose symbol vanished to the form of a cloud of smoke and a large puff of smoke appeared around the area of Kagaijuyo and Egress. A second later, the ground started to morph and a giant spherical wall emerged from the ground, completely surrounding and trapping Egress and Lord Kagaijuyo. The ground started to change in color, size, and appearance. With another puff of smoke, the ground now resembled a hard floor with thousands of short yet long materials covering it. The full effects of the jutsu materialized, and Egress's technique was completed. Lord Kagaijuyo made some first assumptions. A barrier ninjutsu technique? Seems useful in trapping and defensive purposes. pondered Kagaijuyo. Particulary observing the walls, he realized what they were made of. Kagaijuyo's eyes widened. Hay?! Straws of wheat?! the elder analyzed. The raven recognized clearly because.... Kagaijuyo now shifted his attention to Egress, figuring out his technique before Egress could announce it. The elder had a particulary happy smile on him. Because his own bed is mostly made out of that stuff! And Lord Kagaijuyo's bed.. or rather all raven's bed... is a nest! "So, the visualization of your new technique takes the image of a nest?" deduced Kagaijuyo. Egress was not amazed by how quick the elder figured it all out. It now all fit. "Correct, this nest makes it very difficult for victims to get out.... and for allies to get in," explained Egress. "But that isn't all there is to my jutsu, there's actually much more features to this nest." Kagaijuyo could already expect it to be a battle-related ability. "Show me what you got, kid," challenged Kagaijuyo. The elder was getting a little more excited than usual. Egress would have to really overwhelm his sensei. The Uchiha quickly took out a kunai with a exploding note attached to it, and threw it at Kagaijuyo. With his quick reflexes, Lord Kagaijuyo took a big jump with a flap of his wings. He launched himself high into the air and descended several meters away from the explosive projectile. The blast radius collided with a side of the nest, but not even the slightest damage was revealed. Unless you count a few dislocated strands of hay and grass as damage. Egress was just showing how huge the defense power and toughness of this giant nest barrier really is. But Kagaijuyo thought of a rather nasty trick and decided to show his opinion of the flaw in Egress's technique. The elder rapidly flapped his wings, and he soared quickly and high into the sky. In fact, he passed right through the height of the nest barrier. Egress instantly knew what he was doing. But it didn't matter. That flaw was patched up to become flawless. Egress mounted a smile on him. It's not that easy Lord Kagaijuyo.... you won't escape my trap with that tactic. the Uchiha snickered. The elder attempted to reach through the boundaries of the nest, by flying away from it and throughout the open sky. But before he can even pass the top surfaces of the nest, Kagaijuyo slammed to what "appears" as an invisible wall. Egress giggled. The elder fell rapidly down towards the hay floor, only to catch himself a meter before he connected. Kagaijuyo shook his head until he recovered. "There's even some kind of barrier within this barrier... you must have gone throughout alot of mental planning to think of this jutsu," commented Kagaijuyo, with no signs of impressive feelings. Egress slammed his right hand into the hay floor, and a pile of hay immedaitely rushed under Egress and ascended to a stable shape, lifting and holding Egress twenty feet up from the bottom of the nest. The thing that is holding him looked a lot like an overstretched small hill. "What the hell is this?" wondered Kagaijuyo. Egress possess the ability to manipulate and control whatever the nest is made out of to any way he wants. Meaning, the hay is an incredibly useful material as it can be used for offensive and defensive purposes while the opponent's escape is very low and is trapped under the barrier as Egress can attack from a safe and high distance. This can be described as Egress's "ultimate trick". However, he prefers to use it more as a trump card when he has trouble overwhelming an opponent for the first few minutes of a battle with enough information about the opponent's fighting style, specialties, and battle power. Manipulating more of it to his advantage, Egress slammed the hay once more and ordered it to follow his bidding. Half of a second later, the hay quickly crawled up Kagaijuyo's body and enveloped him, with the front of his head present. Sheesh... I can't move a muscle. It's not because of just one statue of hay with high strength and toughness, it's that hundreds of hay are compressed and piled together, resisting energy and placing a huge amount of crushing pressure on me, preventing any of my limbs to move. Looks like I'm in a really tight spot here. With most of my body's movement severely limited like this, I can't possibly counter his attacks. thought Kagaijuyo. "With this technique, the advantage is all mine," stated Egress. "As long as you're within this barrier, you're bounded to my will and are subjected to my grasp, there's no way you can escape me now." Slamming both hands into the pillar, forty huge tendrils of hay with wheat, grass, and straws of barley quickly surged towards Kagaijuyo. Each tendril had the hardness of iron, and they could pack quite a fatal punch on the elder that can smash and flatten all of the muscles in the chest, plus severely knocking him out for a few weeks. Egress.... this technique is truly interesting. What a marvelous barrier and an outstanding display of Toriyochi's Grandmasters' true art. However, the only flaw I can find is that the technique makes you overconfident... and leaves you to be able to easily underestimate an enemy, leaving an opening not only on a spot on your body.. but also on your mind. thought Kagaijuyo. He hoped that his student didn't think he'd be able to overcome and outsmart his teacher this quickly. Exploding huge amounts of chakra from his body, Lord Kagaijuyo exploded into a shower of feathers! The tendrils clashed into those feathes, except for eleven. Egress was shocked by this comeback. "Did he dodge it?" wondered Egress. Suddenly, one of those feathers merged with another, and Lord Kagaijuyo popped back into view from those feathers. "How'd you do that?!" asked Egress, sounding incredibly interesting. "I'll teach it to ya once ya ar' in Master level," replied Kagaijuyo. And with two handseals and a sudden flick of his talons, feathers from the elder's body levitated into the air. Once one is skilled in the arts of Shupou like him, they can turn their body to their most advantegous tool. "Shupou: Hane Shuuha!" The feathers sharpened and threw towards Egress, successfully piercing through an opening on a rib. Egress fell, with small amounts of blood gushing out of him. Surprising the teacher results in physical pain in Kagaijuyo's book. Egress cancel out the nest barrier, seeing that he has witnessed enough. The hay and grass dispearsed into thin air, revealing solid ground once more. Hehe..... he only showed me how astonished and bewildered he was. Even a small hint of him being impressed is reflected through these wounds. It was a "good evaluation". Egress fell onto the ground, with the event of success implanted into his thoughts, happily pushing his motive, so he may continue his journey to greatness.
Back to top Go down
http://trueshinobilegends.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

ASDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD   ASDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:34 pm

A 15 year old Arashi Kuromura danced around with his sensei Kaien Terumi. Though to those who actually know what they were doing, they were just mimicking the other's movements while following a set of coordinations to perfection. Kaien Terumi, a member of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, owner of the Hiramekarei, and the Seven Swordsmen tutor to Arashi, is training Arashi to wield the legendary and reknown sword Hiramekarei as he sees fit. They were enduring jutsu training and the jutsu he is about to teach Arashi to invoke is something that requires great precision and timing. Arashi struggled as he felt his body out of place. Kaien's speed and reflexes were simply too fast for him to keep up, but he did it anyway. "Good..... if you can keep up with my agility, then you should be able to analyze this properly!" shouted Kaien. He placed his hands in front of him and Arashi followed shortly after. His analytical ability and reactions told him what to do next. "Suiton: Baku Suishouha!" expelled both of them. Large waves were created and they fell down to a large, open pool. "Excellent, you are observant and accurate enough to learn this precious technique that has exist within the Kirigakure Jounin for years," declared Kaien. "Yes, the Water Shark Bomb Jutsu, right?" asked Arashi. "That's right," confirmed Kaien. "Suiton: Suikodan no Jutsu, also known as the Water Release: Water Shark Projectile Technique, is a B-rank Suiton technique that is used as a ranged offensive attack. With precise chakra control, the ninja shapes water into the form of a large, deathly shark, and then use it to attack the opponent. The impact and force exerted is immensely powerful, enough to topple rock and slam enemies back to the depths of their homeland. Collision with it produces severe damage, but the real point to it is the shark's speed. You see, this technique moves at the speeds of a bullet and curves like one. You can also control and manipulate its movements like that of a missile. So as a bullet, the shark possesses high speed. When emerging from water, it can be generated and launch so fast that the shark form isn't even seen, as the opponent will only see a mere column of water striking them. Of course, the shark can be covered in water or be connected to the water and appear headless in order to facilitate certain purposes, which is why we use it for escape purposes sometimes. Use it well, for you have an entire variety of jutsu at your disposal," explained Kaien, much to his pain and breathlessness. For Arashi, however, it did not matter what the shark's attack power as long as it can be extended towards the water for long range. Kaien weaved the Ram, Dog, Bird, Rat, "Cross", Ram, and Tiger handseals in rapid succession and then directed his hand towards the ground in front of him. Instantly, the water from the nearby lake started to bubble and morph slowly, as a solid shark-like projectile composed out of water appeared and quickly launched towards the spot that Kaien directed. The shark moved from ten meters away from Kaien towards that spot within two seconds but then suddenly stopped, momentarily in mid-air, then safely descended to the ground. Manipulatable to the point that its movements can cease while in the air. "This is the mastered and complete version of the original jutsu. I don't expect you to make it look the same on the first time and be glad that you didn't. People who get it right on their first few times do not look for ways to use it," said Kaien. Arashi stringed up a row of handseals and consumed chakra to the appropriate technique. "Suiton: Suikoudan no Jutsu!" Soon, a column of water shot out of the lake and it quickly curved around Arashi and surrounded him, seemingly protecting him. Arashi lost control and the water column fell back to the ground as just water. "Standard, you're doing well," commented Kaien. Well was not good enough for Arashi Kuromura. Arashi practiced it seven more times until he can properly control his chakra to the degree of shaping it into a shark. On the eighth time, he successfully learned the technique. A large water shark was now suspended above the lake, waiting for Arashi to give it the command to kill. "You did it, a proper utilization of the technique. A perfectly shaped water shark with little flaws. A great killing unique to the village Jounin despite you learning it at the young age of Chunin. Arashi, master this technique to various degrees and you can take it to the next level," complimented Kaien. Training ended.

Jutsu Learned:
Spoiler:

--------------------------------------------------------
A 19 year old Arashi Kuromura held out his black steel ninjato. After discovering his secondary Raiton element, he is about to learn one of the most basic yet commonly used Raiton techniques. Nearing Jounin rank, he is capable of learning and successfully utilize this technique within today. Arashi converted his chakra to that of the Raiton element and surged it throughout the metal blade. The metal conducted the electrical chakra as the electricity amplified the metal blade's capabilities. "Raiton: Raikawa!" yelled Arashi. Slowly, sparks enveloped the metal and soon it was engulfed in bright blue electricity. My first lightning jutsu.... thought Arashi. He wielded the blade and slashed at a boulder. It pierced the rock with such ease that Arashi barely felt any resistance or contact with the Ninjato. Arashi took out several kunai and shuriken and amplified their structure through Raiton enhancement. The Raiton-enhanced metal projectiles pierced through rocks. The cutting power of my metal objects are increased significantly. As always, the point is combat and is used to heighten attack power to pierce the enemy. Extremely useful. And with a sword, the blade may be even able to cut through almost anything. thought Arashi. Arashi stopped the electrical flow and the chakra dissipated. He will practice mastering this technique some more before advancing to Jounin rank. Sheathing his Ninjato, Arashi walked away from the training field. Training ended.

Jutsu Learned:
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arashi weaved five handseals and then clapped his hands together in the Snake formation. He combined Water and Lightning chakra elements to form the Storm nature. Of the Kuromura clan, their Ranton element is their greatest bloodline ability. "Ranton: Akarui Katto no Awai!" executed Arashi. Nothing happened. Hmm..... even as a Jounin, I cannot utilize a B-rank at the first try? He repeated the step again, this time with outcome. Arashi's hand glowed brightly with shining blue light. Ranton chakra solidfied and took the form of a longsword composed of Ranton chakra. Arashi looked at the blade emanating from his glowing hand. It was of pure, solid chakra. Probably the most beautiful artificial blade he has ever seen. It was more magestic than those chaos-wrecking blades from the Seven Swordsmen organization. And this blade should provide enough supplies. Arashi slashed the Ranton blade at a tree, and it easily sliced it in half. Swift, quick, and fast. This longsword produced from my Ranton chakra is only good for close to mid range. But it is permanently attached to my hand, so my Kenjutsu skills should provide some leniance. Five minutes later, Arashi arrived to an outpost. There, right in front of him, was a metal wall. A barrier made of solid steel. Arashi will test its cutting power and penetration force. Arashi lunge the blade towards the wall in a stabbing manner, and the sword pierced right through it, though with little resistance and slight bumps. But that did not worry Arashi. He pulled it back, noting the sword's structure. Not a single nick or chip. Capable of cutting through even steel, eh? Seventeen meetrs next to the steel wall was a concrete bed. This layer of concrete, used to repel excessive water formations, will be his final test subject. Arashi quickly slashed at the concrete with such force, that it broke and cracked and Arashi almost fell over. Even able to cut through concrete.... yes, armor is ineffective against this beauty. I imagine this to be the perfect death blow to those who are wide open too smiled Arashi. He slashed at the concrete several more times then ended the Ranton technique. "I have three more techniques to go....." stated Arashi.

Jutsu learned:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://trueshinobilegends.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

ASDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD   ASDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:46 pm

~Konohagakure no Kuni
Available Ranks-
Hokage (S rank): 1/1 [CLOSED]
ANBU (S rank): 2/2 [CLOSED]
Jounin (A rank): 0/4 [OPEN]
Chuunin (B rank): -/- [CLOSED]
Genin (C rank): Unlimited [OPEN]
Academy Students (D rank): Unlimited [OPEN]

~Sunagakure no Kuni
Available Ranks- [CLOSED]
Kazekage (S rank): 0/1 [CLOSED]
ANBU (S rank): 0/2 [CLOSED]