Narutoworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutoworld

free naruto rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP Samples

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

RP Samples Empty
PostSubject: RP Samples   RP Samples Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:59 pm

Egress carefully listened to Zetusmei's little threat. The situation he is in is so unlike his nature. He considered what Yondaime and Godaime Hokage would have done. Godaime Hokage would have probably chose to alter the enemy's view of perception... shifting them more towards the "Light" side. But then again, I am not like him nor would I ever be. Right now, I must get terrorists out of the village without half of the village being destroyed. Usually, some kind of peace treaty or alliance negotiation would be used as a strategy here, but this man and is organization have plunged towards a world of hatred and aggression. They've allowed their own inner emotions and mental will to swallow them up, making them into such unbearable creatures. They lack that will to counter the emotions that are changing and battering at them, and it is impossible for someone like me to give them that will. strategized Egress. The Hokage looked around the perimeter for three seconds, scaling the damage. Their group is capable of destroying the entire village in one blast. And even then, I would have to heavily reply on my guardians to prevent that from happening. So... what would the best thing for me to do? Egress came to heavily regret choice. "I see, so you're all shinobi from different lands and different backrounds.... banding together to share the same culture and ideals?" asked Egress. "Your defection must have been extremely hurtful to our very souls, I can only imagine the kind of pain that all of you must have gone through." Egress didn't acknowledge the fact that they were listening to him, which would only represent how consumed they are by their own twisted sides. "However, I find all of your methods of diminishing the pain that has been scarred into you quite sad. Instead of fighting back those conflicting feelings and the anger that have been streaming through your fustrated minds so you could move on with your great life and fight back all of the ones that have been pushing away your very right to exist... you were all so tortured by our own selves that you allowed your strength and dark side to devour you, altering the people that you are into pure monsters setted out on rage. All of you were too weak to fight your inner sides... that you lack the courage to go into your own nations and demand your right to exist in the place you call "home"? That you failed to finally prove your amazing values so you're able to achieve fame and honor like never before? Yet you call yourselves shinobi worthy enough to destroy those that have harmed your right of existence? Please Zetsumei Kedamono, do not blame the villages that have supported your existence to be the origin of your current hurt and hatred. It was only all of you that were uncertain about your own selves and your right of existence, that you were betrayed by your own selves. It was not the village but you, who lacked the strength to confirm that right that made the infinite amount of hurtful emotions consuming you as this vert moment. Please do not talk to me about my duty when you have failed to complete your own in the first place. I agreed to talk to you not only to keep my village safe, but to tell you about what all of you've done wrong to place yourselves in this position. Everything you've done was right, until the moment you cannot take control of your own destiny and journey. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves for such weakness. The very weakness that your respectful nations have been fighting back, only to have one of their own become victims of it. It is not too late to fight back that dark weakness that is manipulating your minds, but it seems too late only to you. We might have the same drive and motivation, but our view of perception are too different. I exist to protect the right of existence of others, but you are confused in existing to destroy the right of existence of the innocent. To protect and to destroy can have common values, but in this case, our aims are completely different. Do not take my words as a method in changing your way of thinking and function, but rather as a way to open a shed of light in the hideous blob that has covered your pure spirits. I'm allowing a new 'I" to take control of their mind, so they can make their lives incredibly better for them and for others. " Egress then allowed the swaying wind to take off his hat, as the two men lock in a battle of spirit and will. He has three of the basic 4 O's on his side, he just needs one more to guarantee his success. "Zetsuemi Kedamono, do not think your threat will scare away the souls of our shinobi. We possess the will of strength to fight back our enemies that you lost. Our shinobi are ready to die for the lives of others, as even though you've killed our citizens, the spirits will be in the beautiful leaves in the village. Only a demented madman uncapable of living a life would destroy something that beautiful. If you blow up Konoha into nothing but a barren wasteland, all of our spirits will live in your own soul, watching you suffer from your sins. If you destroy others, you would only corrupt your own soul, and you'll only accelerate the process of your own emotions killing youselves. Do not think that such drive and hatred will last for your own good, they'll fail you and cause you to die a horrible death. Is that what you wish? For you and your comrades to suffer the same fate? if so, then you have only proved the fact that you're unworthy to destroy others and regain your right of existence. All of Konohagakure's residents and non-shinobi share the same ideal known as the Will of Fire. If you continue to threaten us, we'll fight and die together as one completely and happy generation of family, and show you the one thing that all of you've missed. The thing that could have made you extremely happy every single day. Our souls will become remnants of the land that is Konohagakure even if it's destroyed, because you can never destroy our cultures and history. We pressed our great pasts and unbelievable strength deep within this Earth, and something like that can never be eroded even if destroyed. Our perception... will live in the hearts of others, that is undeniable. You've just shown me how far all of you have fallen, how much maturity all of you have lost. I'll not allow my village's right of existence to be destroyed by criminals who have lost theirs. You do not have the right to threaten the lives of others! Our strength to survive.... is much stronger than your will of hatred." Pure determination, courage, and strength surged through Egress's veins and soul, making him capable of defending the village. The villagers has given him all of their strength to combat these invaders, and so he will share that same strength to those villagers. He is ready. So this is the amount of power that you've gained... Godaime Hokage. thought Egress. A grin of pride shown on his face. No way that they would be completely destroyed. I wish I could have expressed my speech a little longer... but maybe it's not that bad..... Lord Kenshi. Reminiscent memories flooded through him. His first sensei was also counting on him, as well as other Konohagakure shinobi that have been part of the Will of Fire till death. Egress Uchiha.... has awakened to become a true Hokage. His honor spreaded throughout the village, his pureness acting as a shield. Egress draped his hands towards his sides, his battle stance already formed. His strength, speed, and endurance increased to a very high volume. He had not felt this level of power for a long time. Could this be a new skill? So bright, warm, and pure. His stamina levels became unlimited, and his own reflexes were enhanced with his determination. His tone became full of seriousness yet an enemy to the invaders. "Zetsumei, I'm giving you the chance to depart from the village. Our forces will no doubt conquer yours. And I'm not talking about overall numbers nor skill. Our own right of existence shall be our weapons. We have no wish to further take away your lives. You all have good lives and so you should use it well. Please return to your camping point.... or we would have no choice but to engage in an overcoming battle with you."

Back to top Go down
http://trueshinobilegends.forumotion.net/forum.htm

RP Samples
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutoworld :: General :: Interductions-
Jump to: