Narutoworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutoworld

free naruto rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shikyo Makojin posts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

Shikyo Makojin posts Empty
PostSubject: Shikyo Makojin posts   Shikyo Makojin posts Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:48 pm

Mayday...... Mayday.......
Shikyo held tightly to the wheel of the plane as the entire thing rumbled and grumbled. He shook up and down on his seat, his teeth sadly clittering against each other because he had opened his mouth in a wide smile.
I've been hit.... I've been hit!
Out his window, he could see that he was just a few dozen meters from landing right on the designated spot on the Hokage's Mountain. "Grrr.........AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He laughed out loud suddenly, by instinct, even though he was struggling with the wheel earlier on. The returning ninja pulled back the wheel as far as possible, which finally balanced the plane back. A few seconds later, he made a rough landing right on the mountain, scorching the earth as the plane screeched against it. The plane continued to go until it plowed through the top hair of Kyoto Yoshida, a relatively insignificant character at this point of the story; finally stopping. "Whoooo!"

Shikyo got out of the plane to meet the advisors who came to greet him. 'What happened, you devil?!" they asked. Shikyo looked at the back of the plane to see that it was on fire. He nodded in amusement. Bored that he was coming back without anyone to talk to (Kyoto had ditched him), Shikyo decided to make his return a game for him. A test of sorts. Putting the thing temporarily on autopilot a few minutes before seeing the village in his sight, Shikyo cleverly rigged a paper note to the thrust engine. There, he triggered the note, which subsequently damaged the back. He was in the throes of death, but he successfuly manuevered through it. Death shall not claim him today.

Shikyo looked back at them and with a huge, glittering smile, replied, "Some old cricket put some oil on da fan. Lucky for me I was driving or that cracker might 've gottin' to me."
"Where's Kyoto?"
"Gettin' laid, fellas. Gettin' laid"

He descended down the mountain and onto the streets of Konoha. He was unharmed and in the same gear he wore to the Summit. He was instantly recognized by the people of Konoha; his typical uniform, goggles, and demonic smile. Ahhhh I'm so glad I'm back in town. Maybe now I can buy that book I wanted. Let's see...... Journey to the West, I think it was called? Ah, shuckers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shikyo folded his sleeves together, the palm of his hands on the top of another. He took in glee that he attracted such a crowd. Attention was important to him, even if he took it all in calmly. He nodded at everyone in the crowd; peasants, genin, chunin, model girls, and ooh! is that a book store manager! But then his mouth opened into an expression that's a cross between heavy laughter and shocked surprise, and he subsequently took off his goggles so his eyes could get a better view. He looked in front of him and back, and saw two young girls!

A silver-haired beauty with a sublime and refined aura about her, as if she were glowing in front of everyone. She had a concerned look about her. And then there was the amber-haired beauty with long flowing bangs and a rather dynamic outlook. He hadn't seen them before, but maybe if he hadn't left the ANBU post some time ago he would have had both of them under his employment. But oh well, now they meet here, both of them WORRIED about his situation. Shikyo's black eyes loosened up and his mouth hinged back into an ecstatic smile once again. It's important that he shows his teethy white to tell the girl that he has good dental care.

"Yaahhh ~~ Yahhh! Every~body is alright. Calm your knickers down people, nothing to see here. Dem old geezers are gonna bleach everything up for you. Dem fires are no harm. They're a sham! Your Lord Hokage is busy with another woman! But your great ol' pal Shikyo is back...." he announced.
He continued walking towards the crowd, which continues to increase despite his reassurement, before stopping one inch in front of Teletha. Still in complete control of his emotions, Shikyo's mouth tensed up into his more demonic smile, both to intimidate her and to pull all 101% of her attention onto him. "What's yer name? I think I've seen yer before..."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shikyo nodded in utmost glee. He liked the alliteration in her name; it had a nice ring to it. Men always listen to the sound of a woman's name. And this is even more so for demons. "Teletha Testarossa...ol'right. Mind if I call yer Tele, Tele?" he asked. It's true that he did not know her, hence why he asked for her name. Shikyo does well to remember the names of everyone he has met. He has their "scent" recorded in his nose. Shikyo took a quiet whiff, and detected a jasmine fragrance coming off of her mixed with a small body odor. Good enough. But then as he noticed the crowd disappearing around them and Konohagakure life returning, he took another whiff. Now there was a floral scent with a ting of sweat. Someone had been putting on some heat lately. He glanced at Sammey, only noticing that she was still standing there, looking at them. Did she want to join in?

Shikyo simply enlarged his mouth and projected his smile out at her. Come in, honey..... come in..... he thought. Apparently his reputation as a Sannin, the "Black Demon" of Konohagakure, is something awful. But his face is hidden by a "mask". And this mask prevents his real self to be seen by others. That is the ninja way. He looked back at Tele. "I just came back from the Summit. You might've heard of it. Big thing going on in the world. But it was nothing special. Fact is that we didn't really do anything. Someone got killed..... but I don't know who it was. Bugger tried to go away. Then some prick blitzed him right there."

"Mhm.... would you like a read? I'm going to the bookstore."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shikyo grinned harder and closed his eyes, giving off a chinky face with nothing but slits and a tense smile. Now he had both of them in his line of sight, right where he wanted them. "Tessa....m'alright, I'll call yer Tessa, then." Then he looked at Sammey. Comparing the two of them, they looked like opposites outwardly. But both of them could walk the same path. Who knew? Women are stronger than men.

"No m'am, that there was my first time riding a plane for da Hokage. I don't know why he had the noogin to pick me, but I guess that my charge was free ya know me being his bodyguard and all. Yes m'am, my plane caught on fire. I'm gonna tell y'all wha I told the old geezers. Some fella try to assassinate da Hokage. But the Hokage wasn't on da plane, just me m'am. So I loosened my shuckers up and I went and crash landed. All there is to it."

After he finished telling his story, he opened his eyes to unveil his cold coal-like pupils. Sammey's face was reflected on it. "What's yer name missis?"
Back to top Go down
http://trueshinobilegends.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

Shikyo Makojin posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikyo Makojin posts   Shikyo Makojin posts Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:50 pm

Shikyo followed his Hokage into the room. It was a relatively small room height-wise, which disturbed Shikyo. Why didn't they go into another country? Like The Land of Iron? Their mountains make it an ideal place to call a summit. Why someone would isolate the heads of each village into an island with no bitches' is beyond this Makojin. Yet, he walked in, nodded at every single person in the room, with a wide-ass creepy smile, taking extreme care to show all of his teeth to anyone he sees him. He was garbed in mostly black, but had removed his goggles, showing coal-black eyes. His Hokage had disappeared on him for quite some time, but they met up later on.

""Ahhh I'm sorry, I'm sorry...It was my pilot who caused me to come late.."

Shikyo waltzed right next to the Hokage and placed his head just inches from his left ear.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" screeched Shikyo, letting out a high-pitched yell right into his ear. He stopped his laughter abruptly, cancelling the last note with a very sharp staccato. Within the room, his laugh echoed just slightly. His mouth open from his roaring outburst, Shikyo's face was still as his eyes were alive. He pointed at himself. "Man's talking about me, yer boys and girls," indicating that he was the pilot. If he wanted, he could commit a kamikaze tactic and murk everyone. But maybe that would be horrible to da bitches'.

Looking at the room, Shikyo was happy to see that da bitches' were here after all, waiting for him in the Summit. Amegakure and Kirigakure. He saw Kyoto reaching into his pocket. "Watcha doin' Hokage, sire?" Then, he saw the flower. Shikyo's mouth slowly widened as he traced the movement of the flower with deep fascination, understanding the motive behind the gesture. Hokage is after da bitches' too. Shikyo moved his hands towards the flower, and touched a petal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shikyo giggled as he witnessed the death of a ninja. "Geeheeheheehee..." His body started to wrangle about and twist as if it were having a spasm. He elbowed the Hokage a few times to try to get his attention towards the slain ninja, but Shikyo thinks that he got the message. The Otokage has just died. Konohagakure wins. Then he saw blood rolled down Kyoto's nose and him muttering something to himself. At last, Shikyo subsided from his Kage. "Jeez man......"

Shikyo tapped his Hokage's shoulder after hearing some kind of beastly battle going on outside, and motioned for them to leave. Nothing happened.... coming here was pointless.... let's git outta here man. Shikyo thought to himself. He smiled at Kyota and slowly walked backwards towards where he came from. He took one big sniff off the area. His superhuman sense of smell detected the fragrances of everyone in the room. Some were manly, but some were pleasant. He would remember these scents for the rest of his life.

Sayonara, bitches'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ The Land of the Waves ~
A lovely ring to the name. Immediately, a person is reminded of water. The creative mind takes over and brings up worlds; comprised of rivers, lakes, pools, coastlines, and vast seas. But then it moves down to a lower level; beaches. Sand, fishy air, coastal trees and exotic plants. Move down another level and one would think of the women. Da bitches'.

Shikyo Makojin, Sannin pilot of the Konoha SHS, turned off all engagements with the plane as his Hokage disembarked. He sat back, his face relaxed yet the lower half of it was rather tense. He sat back on the cockpit, looking through the window through his goggles while sucking on a grainy toothpick. On this island, he could see mangroves and seagulls nesting on them. The water looked fine, but nowhere as lustrous as he imagined. Looks like the hilarious hype was all for nothing. There weren't even any women. Dem bitches'

He had a VERY wide smile on his face, as if the very idea of the expression was stuck; glued, stapled, burned, hammered, nailed right on his face. He had this glee about him 24/7, not a day had passed by since he was born had he not been smiling. The Makojin all have this trait. The very edges of his cheek and mouth were stretched as his teeth were clearly exposed, leaving no obstruction of the gaps between them. A very creepy aura. He wanted to go with Kyota along to the Summit. It was the Summit, Shikyo would get to know the strongst ninja from each village. This opportunity will fill his bloodlust and war spirit. This was also a genetic thing, although one could feel a spiritual origin as well. Makojins have this affliction that only battle could cure. Shikyo left the plane dressed as he normally would, but he had a black cloak on him. He looked around recklessly and aimlessly, looking for nothing in particular as he casually smiled at everything within his range. Shikyo walked after Kyoto, tailing behind his Hokage. He was the bodyguard, but he was also the observer. Maybe this time Shikyo could get..... dem bitches'.
Back to top Go down
http://trueshinobilegends.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Shikyo Makojin posts
Page 1 of 1