Narutoworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutoworld

free naruto rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Posts of Various

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

Posts of Various Empty
PostSubject: Posts of Various   Posts of Various Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 8:39 pm

Josefu departed from the mist on the island and fled into the forest woods. Here, at least he can see. "Damn, I think I got separated from the rest of the group", Josefu said to himself. He was sent on a S-rank mission along with other Jounin to take out a dangerous S-class from Kirigakure named Kuruma Hishirajin. Josefu stopped when he spotted a shadowy figure in the distance. He kept his arms close to him, lacking knowledge of whether this man was a foe or ally. He stopped thirty meters away, and looked at the man. He had on a hat that covered his face, but then the hat was lifted to reveal the face of the man. Josefu's eyes widened, his face in chaotic horror.

"Kaaz!"

He screamed. Josefu recognized this foe of old. The oldest and smartest of the Pillar Men who he thought he killed. His old pal Caesar lost his life in the battle against these reincarnated beasts. "How are you still alive? I blew you to pieces!" Josefu demanded.

"Kakaka.... I am the Pillar Lord, Jojo! You think you can kill me as easily as that? Well, I'll admit that it took time for me to get back together. I took on a new name as Kurama Hiraishijin and joined Kirigakure's ranks as a Jounin. Then I entered into the ANBU ranks, and learned everything about you since our fight. I became one of the village's strongest ninja in a matter of months. That is the power of reincarnation!" Kaaz gloated.

"Kurama.... Kaaz... whatever the hell is your name now. I don't care! I'm still going to send you back to Hell!" Josefu declared.

"I am sure you'll try! But Josefu, don't think that I'm the same as when you last fought me! I have gained a new, greater power. I have achieved evolutionary perfection!" Kaaz said.

Josefu was confused. Kaaz charged right at him, picking up speed to launch a roundhouse kick at Josefu. Josefu was able to block it just in time, but was sent flying back several meters.

"Hmph! As I've thought, you've now grown accustomed to my speed..." Kaaz stated. Back when they fought, whereas the other Pillar Men had special body abilities, Kaaz's only specialty was his immense speed. Able to blitz anyone he came across, he could end fights in a mere moment. However, Josefu as he is now has gained the reflexes to handle such speed. With his speed advantage gone, this battle would surely be wrapped up had it not been for Kurama's earlier statement.

"Jojo! I will give you one chance to hit me with the Ripple! Give it all you've got!" Kaaz declared. Josefu wondered if he was being tricked, but decided to take the opportunity. Infusing his melting Ripple through his steel clackers, he threw them right at Kaaz. The steel clackers hit Kaaz right in the chest and the Ripple energy surged out, but was simply absorbed by kaaz's body. "What?!" Josefu cried.

"KAKAKA! I am the pinnacle of human evolution, Josefu. Right now, my body can defend itself against any kind of weapon. I no longer have any fear of the Ripple!" Kaaz declared. "Kaiku! That is the name of my latent kekkei genkai that has not come into the world. My ability now is reactive evolution. I can adapt to any kind of environment or situation. This means that if my body has to adapt to your Ripple by evolving some kind of substance on my skin that blocks its melting power, then it shall so! An invincible, versatile ability!" he gloated.

Josefu withdrew his clackers. "Shit! Hamon is my entire fighting style! If it doesn't work on him, then I'm all out of luck!" Josefu tried to throw an exploding Ripple right at him, but the explosive energy was simply diffused right when it came into contact with kaaz's body. It was conducted, absorbed within, and then neutralized.

"No~ot yet, Kaaz! There is still one tactic I have yet to show you.." Josefu said. Kaaz went on guard. "And what would that be?"

"The Josuta clan's secret technique! We have to use our legs...." he began.

"Okay...." Kaaz replied.

Josefu turned around and ran in the opposite direction. "And fleeeeeeeeee!!!!!" he yelled.

Kaaz sighed. "Nothing shall escape me..." he said. With his Kaiku evolution, he grew large wings and took it to the sky. "Looks like we're hunting you now, Jojo! I am going to kill you to silence the biggest threat to my existence and to avenge my fallen Pillar brothers that you've killed"

Josefu ran at top speed, but even he knew that he could not outrun a flying Kaaz. Shit.... he sure has grown a hell lot more deadly than the last time. It won't be long before he brings everything out. I am completely useles right now... he thought. That Kaiku shit lets him neutralize my Hamon. Weapons won't work against him either. None of my Suiton or Doton are strong enough to put him down... and he can dodge them anyway... Wait! The Pillar Men have a natural weakness to darkness. Right now it's sunny, but if I can get him to a spot where there's little light, then maybe that can still work against him!

Just then, two sharp objects pierced Josefu's shoulders. Be fell down and looked up at the sky. There was Kaaz, raining down kunai-like feathers from his wings. Using his strings, he ran the Ripple through them and formed a barrier net to protect him. The net protected him, and he used the opportunity to go underground. With another set of seals, he prepared his clan. Using his technique's sensory feature, he detected a presence right above him. Kaaz can't go under here.... but I know where he is! he thought. Josefu emerged from the ground and went on to deliver a roundhouse kick to where he sensed the presence. "Got you, Kaaz!" But it wasn't Kaaz that was on the ground. It was his arm, which he sliced off and had it drop right above where he went underground.
Back to top Go down
http://trueshinobilegends.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

Posts of Various Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts of Various   Posts of Various Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 8:39 pm

Kaaz appeared right behind him, wih a sinister grin on his face. With his reactive evolution, he was able to regenerate his lost limb like a lizard. "Got you, Jojo!" Kaaz blasted a wave of flames from his body right at Josefu, who had to use his water-drenched hamon to dry it out. He was covered in burns, and was completely defenseless. Next, Kaaz sprayed earth-like mud from his body all over Josefu, and then blasted him with a high-power torrent of water from a protrusion stemming from his shoulders. He then blasted a high-velocity beam of air to speed up the water and to blast Josefu back a dozen meters until he hit a rock. When it all stopped, the mud turned to solid rock and Josefu was encased into it. He was also fused with the rock that stopped him. Like a statue, he was immobile except for his face which he covered with his hands to avoid the mud.

"Is this your Kaiku also? To be able to generate all of the elements in nature..." Josefu breathed. "Evolution and adaption can be anything! Looks like it was a simple matter of killing you, after all. How does it feel to be stomped on like the primate you are, Jojo?" Kaaz laughed. Earth chakra is probably how he's able to counter the hamon... Josefu thought.

"Kaaz! Kurama-sama! Please don't kill me! I beg of youuu!!" Josefu yelled out desperately as if he was grovelling before Kaaz. "Too late for mercy, Jojo. I will use electricity to break through the rock and then shock you from underneath. There is enough voltage to kill an insect like you!" Kaaz declared. From his hands, bolts of lightning shot out and ripped through the earth, digging deeper and deeper until it reached Josefu's flesh. But Josefu was not without a hot-headed plan. He spitted out a ball of saliva from his earth. And unknowing to Kaaz, it contained a large amount of Ripple energy. The saliva exploded, destroying the rock that trapped (and protected) Josefu while also blindsiding Kaaz. Josefu allowed himself to rocket backwards, and landed back on his feet with mild injuries. Using Earth chakra, he pulled out a massive boulder of rock. "Now, here comes the endgame!" Josefu shouted.

Josefu's shadow clone which hid itself underground emerged from right behind Kaaz, catching him off guard. The shadow clone embraced Kaaz from behind tightly, not letting him go. "Looks like you Pillar Men will never learn that I always have a plan right under a plan!" he said. The shadow clone activated flash bombs right at point-blank, blinding kaaz with a great flash. But his Kaiku ability kicked in, he adapted the ability to see through high intensity of light, making him unharmed by it. Kaaz portruded porcupine spikes from his back which stabbed the clone, making it dissipitate. "Against my perfect evolution, even your tricks are nothing to me..." he breathed. But with his new eyesight, Kaaz did not notice that the shadow clone had wrapped hamon-infused string around his neck. The other end of the string was attached to solid bedrock, and so long as the original was manipulating the ripple chakra, he could have it pull Kaaz towards the hole in the ground that the shadow clone emerged from. He threw the boulder right at Kaaz.

"My clone's been digging a tunnel 50 meters in depth. You have lost, Kaaz!" Kaaz used his arms to stop the boulder despite its crushing weight. He evolved two more arms to try to lift it off of him, but the he felt something around his ankle. "Hermit Purple! Looks like the Hamon wasn't completely useless!" Josefu used hermit purple to pull Kaaz's leg towards the hole, making him slip and the boulder came crashing down on him. It slammed him down fifty meters down the tunnel Josefu's shadow clone made. Underground, the boulder closed off any light that could possibly reach Kaaz as he's stuck under there. Deprived of the sun and surrounded in complete darkness, his natural weakness triggered. Kaaz started to slow down and he realized that his skin and flesh were being petrified; flesh turned into stone. "No.... NOOOOOoooooooooooo..." he wail as he, the ultimate being, was defeated by a monkey of a man.

From above, Josefu could tell that he had succeeded. "Hah! Got your ass kicked again, Kaaz!" he gloated. "Hmm.... I could probably finish you off as you're frozen... but I don't want to risk anything. I will wait until the rest of my crew get here and then we'll deal with you later".

[Kaaz is later turned into dust]
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

Posts of Various Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts of Various   Posts of Various Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 7:31 pm

Matthew 28:19. "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit"

A dark faceless figure entered into the holy chapel. Only his hunched, shrouded outline, blackened features, and glowing blue eyes could be seen as the monster in the form of a man approached the man of God. The words "Our Father in Heaven..." could be heard, as the prayer for forgiveness of all sins came to an end. The man who was praying, Father Renaldo, turned around to see the approaching figure. "Father Anderson", he greeted.

Alas, the figure's features came into light as all the dramatic effect to make him look mysterious and badass was pulled away. He stood tall, with blonde hair, blue spectacles, stubble of hair around his chin, and a proud scarred face. His heavy clerical attire was also his battle outfit.

"Ah,  Father. A pleasant evening to see you here. I hope I did not disturb your worship to the good Lord", Anderson said. Alexander Anderson. One of the most well-known priests in the country, and also one of the Vatican's most dangerous assassin-warriors. Stationed in Konohagakure as a Jounin, he dealt with a variety of heretics, including other religious affiliates and corrupted criminals.

"No, no, Father Anderson. I was just about done. You seem quite joyous today, don't you?" he asked.

"Why, of course! There is not a day where Our Maker does not smile upon! The radiance of the sun lights up my daily mood. Truly, his Greatness could be felt by us - poor, rich, old, and young".

Renaldo replied with a big warm smile. He liked Anderson's friendliness and sociability, which was very popular with the young Christian children too. Had he himself not been a member of the Iscariot Division, he would never have believed the overzealous crusader that lied within this man's heart. It was quite obvious that Anderson had something done to him, too. Obviously a senior man from his aging white hair, Renaldo was in his mid 60s. He knew Anderson was too, yet there is not a shred of crippled gray or frail white on any surface of his body. The man looked several decades younger than what his years would imply, while still retaining a sense of experience and manliness.

"I am so glad that you are the one who cherishes our young orphans. No doubt your faith has given them hope and will to become part of God's vast family", he said.

A wind blew from the open doors of the chapel and brushed against the bottom of Anderson's cassock coat, making it flap. Blown from the floor is dust scattered across the church, which illuminated in the sunlight like angels.

"Oh, bless ya. Y'are far too kind, Renaldo. If only our kids AND Iscariot had more men like ya", he said.

Renaldo smiled before his expression shifted into something more serious. "About the kids..." he began. Anderson leaned in close, his generous smile turning into a serious, attentive demeanor. "We have received word lately that some of them are being harassed by a bunch of heretics while they're out playing. They've been called 'fanatics', 'papists', 'bastards', 'devils', and dare I say, 'god's bitches", he informed.

Anderson nodded with a look of understanding and compassion. "This is ah serious problem", said Anderson. "Our kids should grow up better than that".

Renaldo kept his voice into an all-time low: "Indeed, Alex. Which is what we should do well to get rid of this offense to our Church as soon as possible. Make the will of the Creator known".

Anderson looked up, closed his eyes, and flashed a big happy smile at Renaldo. "Don't worry, Father. It's just a bunch of stoopid heretics running about and bullying innocent children. I'll take care of it".

Renaldo returned the smile. "I can always count on you, Father. May you serve God well. Amen", he said. "Amen", Anderson replied. Anderson's face once more turned into a black shadow with nothing but his blue spectacles visible. He turned and walked away with the same hunched posture. Renaldo watched as the hulking figure closed the elderly doors behind him. He could have sworn that he heard Anderson mumbling something as he walked out. Something along the lines of "And may He forgive me for my sins..."

Intense laughter rattled the air. Three men in their early 20s stood on the other side of the face, snickering and pointing at the clusters of Christian orphan children standing on the other side. The children remained quiet, but a few seemed to have eyes that were a bit wet. The men went on with their humorous party, chortling out the word "bigot" before Anderson could be seen walking down the fields. All the children turned and saw him, radiating under the heavens. He looked at each child's face and smiled at them. Their moods brightened up instantly.

Anderson stopped just a foot away from the fence, and the men were still laughing. Finally, their comical concert declined and their attitude turned into something more sober. Anderson began: "Good evening, gentlemen. What can I do for yah today under God's beautiful sky?" he asked. One of the boys said, "Go back inside your synagogue or mosque or whatever preacher. We're just passing by. Religious folk are all about peace and all, right?"
"I am sure that no harm shall befall those who live in the Kingdom of God. I hope you three have safe travel to your home", said Anderson as he turned away and walked back. "Oh yes. Please do stay away from our children. We are afraid of molesters these days", he warned.
"Aren't you the ones who are raping them?!" one of the boys shot back. The other two giggled instantly. Anderson stopped abruptly when those words pierced his ears.

He slowly turned around, drawing six silver bayonets from the confines of his sleeves. "What? You gonna scare us with those you religious fuc'" In a single flash, three streaks of silver passed right by them. Had they not been blitzed by the sheer instant it happened, they would have felt the pain immediately. A few seconds later, it registered with them. Something warm trickled down the side of their cheek before a sharp pain hit their body. The boys yelled in horror as they clamped their ears, only to find that it was no longer there. Instead, the auditory flesh had been ripped away by the blade, which is not stuck in a tree branch a dozen meters behind the boys. Anderson had cut off their ears.

"Thou who don't listen to the words of a man of God do not deserve to live in God's paradise. In Heaven or Earth, those who cannot be converted shall be thrown into the pits of Hell where they will be ravaged by 'ol Lucifer. Yer bloody heretics better watch out or else I'm gonna shove my holy swords up yer arses!" The boys immediately ran away, crying for help. Anderson held onto his bayonets and smiled devilishly at the fleeing boys.

"AMEN!"
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

Posts of Various Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts of Various   Posts of Various Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 8:26 pm

The Raikage's office; the room itself is rather big, making one feel as if they are inside a mansion. In the middle of the room is the desk the Raikage works on. The floor is made up of blue-to-white ceramic tiles and the walls are colored white. There are several windows through which the Kage can survey his village from. Above or below these windows are paintings of the previous Raikages. To the left of the door (lower left corner) there is a bookcase filled with historical text explaining the background of Kumo, it's founding, past events, and who were the Raikage The bottom shelf of the bookcase only has books with no text at all. There were told that these blank books were so that the Raikage could write on them to take notes or make some sort of journal. But it's actual purpose unlocks the true purpose of the bookcase, which is to provide an immediate escape route to the nearest underground evacuation site by just tapping on the strip of the oldest blank book four times then pulling it from its position at a slow pace. To the right of the door is a large metal cabinet, that stretches from the lower right hand corner of the room to the right side of the room, with low priority-classed reports from other villages and their nations. The ceiling of the room is colored green and has a decorative mosaic that depicts the massacre between Kumogakure and the Mainu people, a race of underwater humanoids with mer(men)maid features. Hanging from the middle of the ceiling is a chain that suspends a small chandelier in the air.

But to the most important part of all.... the center of the Raikage's Office, the Raikage's desk. Almost his entire daily routine is fitted within this room. The desk is rather large in terms of width and height, and has a wooden color and texture. The edge that is facing the door has a platinum tag labeled "Raikage." The bottom of the desk is hammered tightly to the floor. The right and left lower sides have retractable flat blocks that are used to hold food and cups. The side opposite to the back cabinets have compartments that the Raikage might choose to store unfinished papers, listings, or for other purposes. On top of the desk are two cups of writing equipment, a file organizer for easy reach, a book behind the labeled edge, and piles of paper, files, and evaluations stacked atop of each other. For nearly a century, the leaders of the Cloud have sat on the very chair present in the office since creation and placed themselves in a position where they must constantly fill up the desk with writing and paper. This is where shinobi go to in request for any missions, assignments, announcements, and courier.

Two men sat in this room, on a table. One of them was wearing a blue suit with a red tie, and seemed to be very much comfy on the couch that he sat on. The other man had a more reverent status. He was dressed mostly in white; his large, spiky, cloud-colored hair matched the milky coloring of his cloak, which was worn both for battle and daily routine. He was big with a significant athletic build - it can even be said that he was something of a hulking titan. Both his stature and aura pervaded the air like such. There was a mind behind this man, and it was a mind that sought to dominate all in its way. No wind from outside blew inside of the Raikage's office - the Raikage had decided that it cannot do that without his permission, thus he shut the windows down. No noise came from anywhere else except from these two, and only when the "white" man allowed it. The power of the piercing glare could be felt by the man dressed in formal attire. The other man's blue eyes which were normally concealed by his spiky white hair would sometimes allow themselves to be revealed and reflected on the eyes of the person across from them. Those eyes would quickly look away, for they know an intimidating stare as a prey knows to avoid a dominating predator.

"A familiar game", Arashi said. He was the Raikage, the man of white who had the dominating eyes. The other man was a fellow named Hikaru. They were moving weirdly-shaped pieces carved from ivory across a wooden board. The board had 64 squares arranged in a pattern; 32 of them were white and 32 of them were black. There were 32 pieces on the board; 16 were white, and 16 were black. "Like the Generals' Game, but this is a foreign shogi".

"It's called chess, Raikage-sama. It's a popular game from the outer lands - they even hold tournaments over there. You have a king, a queen, two bishops, two knights, and two rooks. The eight pawns are your infantry soldiers. Think of them as the Genin. You put the King in checkmate, and you win", Hikaru explained.

Arashi moved his bishop to b5, putting Hikaru's king in check. Hikaru seemed to have lost his comfortable expression. "The Ruy Lopez... you are an aggressive one, Raikage-sama. You are catching onto quickly". Arashi's mind was calculating, always looking to think one step ahead of the opponent. Having played a similar game numerous times, he can adapt to this mental sport even if the rules are a little different and its origin foreign to him. "Will you give me the win so quickly? If not, then I suggest you make your move.." he said with a powerful tone. Those eyes flicked back up to meet Hikaru's, which reflexively flashed away to avoid their dominating gaze.
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

Posts of Various Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts of Various   Posts of Various Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 4:46 pm

1 Peter 5:8 - Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Name: Arucard

Nicknames: Akado, Count Barloth, No-Life King, Lord of Horror.

Place of Birth: Land of Skulls

Date of Birth: 2/13

Appearance:
Posts of Various 67--totemorishii

Spoiler:

Height: 6'8"

Village:  N/A

Rank: S-class Missing Nin [Kage Level], Wanderer, Vampire King.

Element: Fire, Earth

Skills: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Weaponry, Kenjutsu.

Clan: Arucard's Bloodline

Kekkei Genkai: Supreme Vampire Essence

Description: Arucard's abilities are listed here:

Immortality: This ability is rather ambiguous, as Arucard himself has stated that immortality is a myth. However, what it most likely refers to is the human souls inside Alucard; it has been speculated that, when damaged with exceedingly holy weapons or a blow that might have killed or incapacitated him, is instead directed to his reservoir of souls. Even so, he is ageless and eternal and thus, does not age nor is he affected by aging.

Regeneration: Arucard's ability to regenerate is considerably greater than most beings, and may be due to the shinobi's Bijuu experimentation. He has regenerated from a pool of blood and from being blown to shreds by projectiles, incinerated completely, etc. When damaged to an extreme extent, his body simply turns into a shadow-like substance that cannot be touched and reconstitutes.

Superhuman Accuracy: Arucard has been known to hit targets at great range using projectiles and jutsu while looking the other way. He does this by using his so called 'third eye'. He states that "if you aim like humans do, you'll only miss like they do.".

Superhuman Strength: As a vampire, Arucard can physically rip humans and vampires apart with ease. He is able to harden and expand his body parts to the point that it can easily rip through solid uranium.

Superhuman Speed: He can move faster than can be normally seen, even to the most dilligent observers. He can move great distances that he appears as a blur.

Superhuman Reflexes: Arucard's reaction speed allows him to detect, react, and catch extremely fast-moving objects (to the extent of even above Mach Speed) with his own body parts such as the hands or even the mouth.

Intangibility: The extent is limited, as Arucard can only pass through inanimate objects that are not moving such as a wall.

Superhuman Agility: The ability to defy gravity to a limit. He is able to leap impossible distances and can go up vertical surfaces. While running, he can manuever properly.

Shape-shifting: Arucard can transform himself or parts of himself into bats, insects, snakes, hell hounds, other human forms including a little girl, an amorphous mass of darkness, and many other forms. Alucard has four known human forms, each with different characteristics and weapons. He can change his body into a controlled mass of his unique shadow matter in which he is essentially untouchable and incapable of being damaged. He also states that his form means nothing and that he can take any form that he chooses.

Telekinesis: Arucard uses telekinesis to close a door as well as guiding those who has lost balance (such as being in mid-air) or those who have a weak body through objects and into a specific area. Arucard is able to move a broken down ship from the Land of Water to the Land of Fire in just one hour. Arucard can only use his telekinetic ability once and then there is a ten post interval before he can use it again.

Telepathy: Alucard can speak telepathically to those that had their blood sucked by him.

Mind Control and Hypnosis: Arucard's hypnotic power allows him to subdue the mind and implant mental orders of weak-willed opponents. This is best used against those who express great fear or nervousness against Arucard as their mind is most vulnerable. Chunin and above are not affected by Chunin must fight it off first.

Summoning: The ability to summon familiars, the souls of those whose blood he has sucked in a variety of forms that either sprout from his body or swarm around him as an army numbering in the thousands. These familiars can also include animals such as horses and the weapons and abilities that the familiars possessed in life, but Alucard can only use this ability when control art restriction system level zero is released. Arucard has a grand total of 2342 souls in his body.  

Blood Sucking: The ability to suck a person's blood and absorb their soul and, consequently, their knowledge and memories. He can also absorb blood through his clothes and skin. Arucard is able to use a mass version of blood sucking, such as drawing in and absorbing all of the blood within a village-scale to him.

Hibernation: Arucard is able to survive long periods of time without consuming blood, but is able to fight at a usual level of strength after drinking even the smallest bit of blood.

Immunity to Vampire Weaknesses: As the most developed vampire, his abilities and health are not in any way compromised by such things as sunlight, silver, or blessed equipment. In fact, it appears that the only obvious weapon capable of harming him to any real extent are the most holy artifacts.

Control Art Restriction System:
Unique to only Arucard himself, after coming into contact with numerous shinobi forces that were able to capture him and use him for experimentation, a restriction system was placed upon him that would restrict and control his powers and abilities. This not only helps keeping Arucard mentally tamed and capable and also prevents him from going on a rampage to destroying an entire village, but it gradually helps build up his chakra and refines his currently existing abilities. After those who were capable of controlling Arucard died, control over the system was passed on to him himself. He can unlock the restriction levels through a special incantation where he says "Releasing Control Art Restriction Systems (and then the number of the levels he wishes to release while counting down), approval of Situation (Letter of "Risk" Factor) recognized. Commencing the Cromwell invocation. Ability restrictions lifted for limited use until the enemy has been rendered silent."
Releasing levels three and two would be a Situation "B" risk factor, releasing level one would be a Situation "A" risk factor, and releasing to level 0 would be a Situation "X" or "S" risk factor. The incantation is not necessarily for levels three to one but it is necessary for level 0. Also, a special handseal is required while releasing the levels including Level 0. This seal not only restricts part of Alucard's abilities but also his chakra levels and chakra control.

Posts of Various 23alusigil
Level 3/No Release: This is the most controlled and restrained of Arucard's forms and is thus his "weakest" and has his powers restricted the most. His default form, Arucard will appear fully dressed in his hat, sunglasses, coat, his hair withdrawn, and the like. Even in this form, Arucard's physical state can rival that of average Jounin. Able to go toe-to-toe with rookie Jounin-level Taijutsu experts, Arucard can easily rip through human and vampiric skin and flesh, decimating their bodies entirely. His great strength is attained in that he can lift heavy objects. His mass blood-sucking ability, familiar summoning ability, hypnosis ability, and superhuman speed/agility/reflexes are restricted. Arucard's chakra level is 220.

Spoiler:

Level 2: This is the form that's activated when Arucard removes his hat and sunglasses. In this form, his coat might loosen a little as well and his hair might be extended and allowed to flow to its full and long length. Arucard is able to rival Jounin, even high-level ones, and can go toe-to-toe with any Jounin Taijutsu specialist. His mass blood-sucking ability and familiar summoning ability are restricted. Arucard's chakra level is 280.

Spoiler:

Level 1: This is the form that's activated when Arucard removes his hat, sunglasses, coat, any other external layer of clothing, and his hair will flow to its fullest and longest length. In this form, Arucard's black leather straight jacket outfit will appear, revealing his true nature. This is a truly fearsome form as it's Arucard's second strongest and also near its least restricted. Arucard can easily rip through other beings as well as most metals, including uranium. He is able to rival Kage-level shinobi and can match nearly any Taijutsu specialist, including those using Hachimon (up to 4th gate). His familiar summoning ability are restricted. Arucard's chakra level is 300.

Spoiler:

Level 0: This is the form where Arucard's appearance and clothing changes entirely, reverting to his "human" form more than 5 centuries ago. In this form he appeared as an adult with a thick beard and mustache. He also wore heavy, silver, medieval armor with a huge tattered, blood-red cloak and carried a broad sword. This is Arucard's most strongest, most fearsome, and the least controlled/restrainted state. All restrictions on Arucard's powers are removed, allowing him full access to his most devastating and forbidden abilities. He is able to rival any being that has walked the earth and can match those that are even above Kage-level. He can penetrate through nearly anything as his greatest strength allows him to even rip through diamond. Physically, he is able to go toe-to-toe with masters in the physical arts, including those using Hachimon (up to the 6th gate). In this form, all of his abilities are allowed and so his familiar summoning ability is able to be accessed. Using this, he will remove of all of the souls inside of him and manifest all of them in the physical realm as mindless familiars. Each familiar possess the same physical powers and abilities they had in life despite their slightly zombie-like appearance and their minds are controlled by Arucard to be a slave. In this case, Arucard actually becomes mortal but becomes extremely powerful, stronger than ever. His regeneration is drastically increased to the point that Arucard cannot be killed unless he has suffered tremendously major damage such as being destroyed completely (his body and all of his cells annihilated) or all of his limbs (arms and legs down to the root) are obliterated and a sharp object is used to pierce his heart before he can regenerate. Arucard's chakra level is 500.

Spoiler:

It is He, the Prince of Darkness, who walks the night and yet can still live in God's day, for he has transcended beyond the ordinary devil and monster of a man. Arucard removed his crimson fangs from the flesh of the unfortunate virgin's neck. Drops of blood fell from the two holes protruded into her body, as well as Arucard's mouth. His appetite satisfied, he had enough thirst for the life of a human. Arucard held her by his unholy arms, watching as the woman would turn into a ghoul any second now. He watched with his cunning red eyes inherited from Satan himself as life left the body, which turned ghastly and putrid, before she rose from the grave once more...

Two streaks of silver flew right in front of Arucard's eyes. In a single flash, the ghoul-woman's head was gone, and could be found stuck to a wall by the blades of two bayonets. Arucard looked at them curiously, for he could tell the holy power that enchanted the blades. They were blessed by holy water of the purest quality and their material was of pure silver class, making them quite painful to the undead. The No-Life King's demonic eyes turned to face the assailant, the one who turned his food and would-be servant into the dead once more.

Standing on the other end of the massive hallway was a man whose face was hidden away by the night. The shadowy figure had two holy blades glowing in the darkness, and stepped forward to reveal his face. Arucard could see a blonde man with a manly face and blue spectacles. From the clerical outfit and the despicable Christian cross that laid right next to his heart, Arucard could tell that this was a priest-warrior that he heard so much about.

"So sorry that I interrupted yer feastin', ya bloody hound", the man apologized. "But this is a Christian home, ya see. So I'm afraid that the poor maiden would not be joining you in the un-life". The man raised his blades and advanced forward, his grey coat and blue cassock moving along with him. Arucard's mouth turned into a sinister smile, which greeted the man's entrance. His ancient black hair appeared to move on its own, slipping off his red fedora hat from the top of his head. Arucard stepped towards the man, bringing along his crimson Victorian coat and black suit. The mysterious Lord of Horror stretched his elderly yet youthful hands, which were concealed by white gloves with a Faustian seal on the backhand. "Oh? You made quite a rude entrance, and all without introducing yourself, reverand? What is a man of the cloth doing so far away from his sermon?" Arucard posed with a venomous tone.
"Name's Alexander Anderson. I am a Father back in the village of Konoha. But we, the Iscariot, know very well who you are, ya walking zombie. Count Barloth, is it? Or rather that is how you want the civilians to call you. Isn't that right.... vampire?" Anderson said.

Arucard snickered. "My, my you are quite the informed one". He stopped short just a meter away from Anderson. So did Anderson himself. "Well, well enough chitchat. I came here to crucify your sorry pale ass", Anderson before he lurched forward and swung his blade horizontally at Arucard's upper chest. Arucard backed away, barely dodging it as there was a small wound right under his collar bone.

"AMEEENNNNN!" Anderson screamed as his religious battle cry. He charged forward with great zeal, swinging his bayonet at Arucard. "One Slash!" Anderson lifted one bayonet and brought it down on Arucard with great velocity and strength. Reacting to this, Arucard titled his body to to the side and simply shifted it to avoid the blade marginally. But Anderson had a follow-up prepared. Withdrawing his blade, he held it back before he'd release it. At the same time, Arucard flexed one arm to build up its supernatural strength that it can exert. Arucard swung his attack right after Anderson swung his. "Sound", Anderson executed, stabbing Arucard right in the neck. Arucard's fist punched right into Anderson's gut, sending his body flying several meters away and it landed sideways on the ground, his back facing towards Arucard. Arucard looked to see that there was blood in his hands. A coughing noise emanated from his throat, for there was a stinging pain in it from the blessed weapon piercing his flesh. Soon, the unholy healing process will begin.

"A brave one you were, but it is suicide for a mere man to take on a vampire in direct close combat", Alucard stated. He approached the body carelessly, only to find that Anderson's body turned into a blur before he saw two bayonets stuck right below his collar bone. Arucard immediately retreated, backing away as blood came from his mouth.

"You will not have your way with me tonight, you unholy fiend. And to add insult to the injury.." Anderson showed the big bruise in his lower chest that was beginning to go away. "I am not one of the same men you've encountered". Arucard understood what was going on. "Hoh? So a human has regeneration now? No, this is a product of your so-called biotechnology, hmm?" Arucard said. "You catch on quick, Count. This is bionanotechnology at its finest created by Section 13. No less for the purpose of taking you pagans down". Anderson replied.

Arucard thought: Section 13....Iscariot.... so these are the Vatican's top soldiers... This religion has adapted well to ninshu... this guy can take on Ninjutsu masters as he is now... no, it is right to classify him on the same level as a S-rank Jounin!

Anderson flashed a bright smile; his teeth glowed silver as he would begin his long-awaited holy carnage. "AMEN!" he chanted once again and came at Arucard, swinging his bayonets at him. Arucard was forced on the defensive, and using his superhuman acrobatic prowess, was able to prance away from Anderson's attacks. "Wicked, depraved, coorruupted... what blasphemous dance is this?!" Anderson said. "What an opponent you turned out to be.... papist!" Arucard shot after he finally was able to get through Anderson, but not without a slash wound through the chest. Arucard felt that one. He himself was not too affected by holy objects, but the weaponry that Anderson revived a bit of weakness in him and reminded the days of the hunters who had crosses and stakes. To think men has gone this far... Arucard thought as he made it to the spot where he first saw Anderson, at the end of the hallway. He held his chest and hunched over, as if he was out of breath.

"What's the matter, ya immortal cur? Reached your limit?" Anderson mocked. Arucard chuckled. "Excellent.... EXCELLENT! I am so glad that the Vatican sent me a bug as tough as you!" Arucard said. Arucard raised his hands and chanted: "Releasing Control Art Restriction Systems 3....2...., approval of Situation B recognized. Commencing the Cromwell invocation. Ability restrictions lifted for limited use until the enemy has been rendered silent." The air inside the mansion turned thick and foul. Anderson noticed a significant increase in chakra coming from Arucard. "What did you do?" Anderson asked, a beat of sweat running down the back of his neck. He saw a small change when Arucard's hair saw a lot longer than before. "Took it up a notch", Arucard smiled as all the bleeding and injuries that were inflicted on him by the holy bayonets were completely healed by now. A burst of chakra rushed from Arucard and expanded all throughout the hallway; Anderson felt the energy and could tell that the beast was more powerful now. "Fucking black magic!" Anderson cried out. Out from the inside of his coat came a flurry of scripture pages from the bible. "God Barrier!" he called out. About a hundred pages of holy text stuck to the walls of the hallway, completely covering them up. "This is a barrier technique. You have lost yer chance to escape, heathen..." Anderson said. "Cross!" Saturating more bible pages inside of him with chakra, he was able to manipulate them and had them all fly towards Arucard. Arucard evaded them, and launched a downwards strike to cut the pages in half. Although one page was sliced into two, they were still able to float about so long as chakra existed in them. Caught off guard by the trick behind the Cross technique, his arms were quickly bound by the scripture pages. Many pages fluttered right into his face, blindsiding and harassing his vision. Anderson took advantage by charging straight at Arucard while channeling wind chakra through his blades to increase their cutting efficiency. "This time, I shall make yer turn to dust and bones by impaling your beating heart!" Anderson declared as he made a thrust attack with his bayonet right for Arucard's heart. Yet, Arucard was able to dodge it, which surprised Anderson. Anderson made a horizontal swing for Arucard's entire chest, but that too was simply jumped over and Anderson sliced a concrete pillar instead. The bible pages that were on Arucard suddenly turned into flames, and they were all burned away, revealing a smiling Arucard. "There is something we have called a third eye.... although you fanatic dogs may refer to it as a 'sixth sense'. Whatever it is, you're never going to skewer me just by taking away my eyes.... Anderson" Arucard said with a deep, smooth, charismatic tone. Tch... his speed and strength have also increased too.... looks like I have to take him fully seriously now... Anderson thought. Anderson threw all of his pure silver bayonets at Arucard, then clapped his hands together. "Gale Wind Palm!" He shot a wind gale from his hands which sped up the flying bayonets' speed and lethality. Arucard's arm was cut right off, but a few seconds later, it regenerated right back in place. "Yer evil scoundrel... how many men have lost their lives cause of your ungodly immortality?" Anderson posed. "Nonsense Church dog.... there is no such thing as an immortal.." Arucard said while lifting his finger up. Charging his chakra to his finger, a dark sphere emerged from his finger and started to spin rapidly. Then, he fired several of these dark chakra bullets in rapid succession, all aiming at Anderson. Against the speed of these projectiles, Anderson was forced to raise his arms to defend himself. The bullets plowed right into his flesh, but didn't go deep enough to injure his internal organs. A few seconds later, smoke arose from the wounds before they started to close up. "Though as tough as you are.... With my divine gift from God himself, I have a pretty goood feeding that you won't be putting me down anytime soon.." Anderson smiled. The Vatican has developed a trump card among vampire hunters.... for a body to be able to take my Black Bullets and live.. Arucard thought. Holding his hand towards the wall, Arucard charged another black bullet and slammed it right against the wall ladened with bible pages. A second later, he plowed a hole right in the wall of the hallway from the chakra bullet exploding right against it. It blew away the bible pages that composed the medium, and Arucard was able to escape out of the mansion.
"Oh no ya don't!" Anderson shouted as he ran after the No-Life King. They were outside now, in an open field with no obstructions. "So you think you can take me on better now that we're outside, eh? Well ya better think again, my little bat", Anderson said. Boosting his speed with chakra-enhanced Shunshin, Anderson blitzed Arucard right against a tree, nailing the center of his hands right against two adjacent tree branches. "Time for me to dish out Divine Punishment!" Anderson cried out. He axed Arucard's head right off, decapacitating him before stabbing him right into the heart. "AMEN!!!" he cried out, finishing the holy execution.

Yet, from behind him various bats started to converge. They overlapped and mingled with each other, before forming the figure of.... Arucard! "What?!" Anderson yelled out. How could this be? "Good work, Anderson! You actually reached my heart!" arucard praised laughingly. "You're in a completely different league than the vampires I'm used to facing... what sort of pact did you make with the Devil?" Anderson angrily. "I was always stronger than the rest.... but I suppose it is not since the shinobi tamed me... and inserted into me some of the power of the Bijuu did I ascend even above God!" Arucard answered. Anderson gritted his teeth furiously. "What blasphemy! To think that it is an act of foolish men that used hateful creatures to make an even more unstoppable MONSTER!" Anderson yelled. "Oh..... your virgin eyes have yet to see anything yet..." Arucard said as he made something like a rectangle with his hands. The seals on his gloves glowed red, and his entire appearance was shrouded in darkness with only a red aura surrounding him. "Releasing Control Art Restriction Systems 3...2...1..., approval of Situation A recognized. Commencing the Cromwell invocation. Ability restrictions lifted for limited use until the enemy has been rendered silent!" A massive amount of chakra bursted from him, and the air turned even thicker and more foul. Arucard's attire was completely replaced. Gone was the suit and red coat, replaced by a black heavy straightjacket covering his neck down to his very ankles. His teeth grew sharper and his hair even more insidious, and his eyes were rife with sinister bloodlust. Anderson had never seen evil so embodied in physical form before. He had a thin red aura surrounding him and also what looked like a creepy, bulging large eye in the middle of his chest. Dark chakra surrounded him; truly he was a Bijuu - those manifestations of hate, in human form.
"My god..." Anderson breathed. "Now then.... let us fight to the death, Anderson!" Arucard cried out. With tremendous speed, Arucard punched a hole right in Anderson's torso before he could react. Arucard pulled his fist outside of Anderson, who was sent staggering backwards with blood pouring from his nose and stomach. The wound started to close up; his regeneration kicking it to save his life. "Good! Looks like I can have as much fun with you as I want.." Arucard said. Grunting Anderson said, "It truly is improper to call you a 'vampire'?"

"Blade Shadow Clone technique!" He made ten copies of his remaining two blessed steel bayonets and threw them all at Arucard. "Pacify Light!"  The bayonets were thrown with such force and velocity that they succeeded in penetrating into Arucard's chest and head, but the holy artifacts did not faze him. Instead, they simply shattered and were removed from Arucard's body by the method of telekinesis. "Well then, is that all, Father Anderson? Is this all that the Iscariot has to offer? More... more! Hurry, hurry!" Arucard demanded. Anderson maintained his distance, "Pff.... looks like as we are now, I cannot slay you and carve out your heart. Until then, Count!" Anderson declared, taking out his Bible inside his coat. "Call for Justice!" Chakra ran through the scripture pages which were tagged with "Shunshin" marks. These pages surrounded Anderson, engulfed him, and Anderson disappeared with them. "heh... crusaders running away once again... a teleportation spell, huh.." Arucard said as his Control Art Restriction levels returned him to Level 3, reverting him to his base form and attire. Arucard walked away into the night, gazing at the moon. "What a night..." he said to himself..
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

Posts of Various Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts of Various   Posts of Various Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:04 pm

Ephesians 6:11-12 - Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.  

"Releasing Control Art Restriction Systems Level 0, approval of Situation S recognized. Commencing the Cromwell invocation. Ability restrictions lifted for limited use until the enemy has been rendered silent."

Chaos filled the streets of Konohagakure. Fire, murder, and blood ran down the many city blocks that composed the area of the grand hidden village. Horses ridden by samurai and ninja of the past century could be seen, waving flags and wielding an assortment of traditional equipment that included, but not limited to spears, swords, shields, and armor. The air was rife with the foul stench of death, like the taste of an ant still living inside one's throat. Various Jounin, Chunin, and Genin tried to fight back, but their numbers were in the thousands and everyone was completely unprepared. Scatterred all across the village, the undead army brought the living over to their dead. Konohagakure was in flames and in hell.

"Father Anderson! What is our next course of action?!" one of his fellow comrades asked him. Anderson just finished butchered a Jounin that died several decades ago. The entire organization of Iscariot made it over to Konohagakure, as they were the only ones who knew of Arucard's invasion ahead of time. With their numbers alone, they could wipe out all the lives that had lived inside that monster and built up his immortality. That was why Anderson could not defeat him then. From a higher ground, Anderson looked to see how things were faring. Massive fire and flames were in the air and on houses, no doubt ignited by the army of the zombies. This was real hell, a real apocalypse, a real invasion of the undead that the Vatican had prepared themselves for a long time. As it was written in the Bible. That would show all of them heretics! But Anderson had more important things to think about, and that was the survival of mankind. As embers floated in the air, the cries of men and women filled the streets, and the dreadful moaning of revived souls pilfering the entire place, Anderson saw  a river of death. Blood filled the ground, but it did not remain stagnant. As if some dark force was drawing them in, they were moving like a massive stream all towards one place. Anderson knew where they were going: Arucard. The No-Life King intended to add the citizens of Konoha to his collection, and if he were to feed upon the majority of the population, then the other villages would not stand a chance. Soon, he will raid entire countries and millions of the dead would join under his banner, waving his flag and defying the Holiness that is God. As God's servant, Anderson could not let that happen. This was his crusade.

"Protect every man, woman, and child that wishes to flee. I will go take on that bloody Vampire King myself!" Anderson ordered. And with that, he  teleported towards Arucard's way.....

There He was, a king revived. The man who ruled the Frost, before he also went to the ground. But he did not stay there. He rose, from the grave, with black magic and became the first True Undead. His heart turned dry and cold, and thus the last vestiges of his humanity disappeared from him. He is a monster.

His face was older than his usual youthful vampiric appearance that was maintained by the blood of others. He had a moustache and a beard. He wore old Medieval armor followed by a red cape that mimicked the blood that surrounded his feet. The King has returned.

"Blood is gold of the soul and silver of the will...." Arucard muttered to himself. There was a change in the air, and those familiar Bible pages scattered right in front of him. Out came from it was the righteous Paladin, a hero out of the mythical books coming to kill the madness. "ARUCARD!!" Anderson yelled as he slashed a bayonet right at him. Arucard reacted easily, drawing his blade to parry the blow comfortably. Anderson landed on the blood-soaked ground. Arucard and Anderson were standing on a pool of blood, where the very "gold" and "silver" all amassed to drench Arucard in immortal life. Yet, the King did not drink any yet. Instead, he wanted to savor the moment until it ended. Then, he would use others so sustain his life once more. Anderson must defeat him before then, or killing him would be impossible. He was really standing on the border of life and death right now.

"Long time no see.... Crusader!" Arucard said with a small accent. "So... this is what Level 0 is!" Anderson cried. "Indeed!" Arucard said. "The total release of my power.... all lives inside me would gain life and become mine. I, on the other hand, would have full access to all my powers. Finally, it looks like the dawn has fallen upon men!" "Not so long as God's men still exists on this earth. Do not think of me as the same as last time!" Anderson said, and he charged right at Level 0 Arucard once more to deliver his fastest strike. Arucard merely dodged it and countered by delivering an attack from his own sword. "Parry!" Anderson successfully blocked the attack, feeling as Arucard's physical strength did not advance as far as he thought. Anderson backed away, sending a flurry of his remaining Bible Pages all over at Arucard, which did no avail as Arucard simply sent them away via telekinesis. "Blade Shadow Clone Technique!" Anderson shouted as he made copies of his bayonets. "Flying Gales!" Infusing wind chakra into his bayonets, he was able to manipulate wind currents around them to have them all levitate and float around him, getting ready to nail their enemy. Holding all these bayonets right between his fingers, he threw them with all his might. "Pacify Light! Triple Combo of the Wind Crusader!" All of the bayonets flew towards Arucard with tremendous velocity, appearing as glowing streaks of light as they represent God's weapons. With wind propelling them, Anderson could have them change direction as he pleased, and he had them all aim precisely for Arucard's chest - most aimed for his heart. With their numbers, Anderson had prepared this attack to combat Level 1...

Arucard was not worried. Charging up his dark chakra, he fired bullets that plowed all the way through those bayonets, completely obliterating them. At his strongest, his chakra was larger and stronger, thus his attacks were also more powerful too. "Bloody hell!" Anderson shouted. His bayonets were not effective against Level 0, which meant that he was out of options. "What's wrong, Priest? Has your faith turned foul?" Arucard asked as he made a giant leap backwards, and landed many meters away from Anderson. Anderson noticed that appearing right between Arucard and himself were no less than two hundred familiar summons. They were all undead zombies, resurrected after having their blood drank by Arucard and their souls stolen to sustain his own life. "My God... what has this monster done to the earth?" Anderson breathed. Arucard's Level 0 army charged right at Anderson, and Anderson had no choice but to fight back or lose his life.

"Angel Dust!" taking out a chain, he ran wind chakra through it until it surged into his bayonets, increasing their lethality. Whirling adn tossing the chain around, he had a controlled aim of his bayonet as he had it strike the undead army using the chain for long-range purposes. So long as he could keep the army at bay while they're away from him, he would be safe. The blessed bayonets did well in killing the zombie ninjas, and Anderson killed a score of them.... until one daring zombie chopped his chain into half with what appeared to be a chakra-enhanced sword. His technique was disrupted, and Anderson lost a bayonet. Now that the big guns were coming out, Anderson knew that he had to fight more efficiently now. "Blade Shadow Clone! Expulsion!" He created duplicates of his bayonets and surged wind and fire chakra through them. Through his Expulsion technique, he could make the bayonets explode, which was even further enhanced by the wind chakra. "Pacify Light!" With all of the force he could muster, Anderson spammed ten of these bayonets right into the center ranks; steaks of light blitzed the zombies and exploded in a devastating fashion, killing a couple dozen zombies. Indeed, the army was powerful but it lacked intellect and tactical command. Even if it were 200 men, Anderson will fight. No greater than this day did his faith and religious zeal become stronger. He must have faith in God, else his body perish and his will slack.

The army kept on going, and its numbers did not seem to dwindle. There were still over 100 of them. It still filled the block of Konoha. Anderson had to get away from here; death was not an appeasing sight or smell. Taking his chain, he sacrificed all of his explosive bayonets and tossed them all over into the army, attached to the chain. Like tossing a gernade. "Explosive Guidance Chain!" Along with the chain, the bayonets exploded once more to demolish the army, and yet they still kept on going. Anderson charged right at them. Using all of his remaining silver bayonets, Anderson threw them all via Pacify Light. Beams of light pierced ten zombies, halting their undead tracks as they slumped to the floor. Now, he only had a few bayonets left. With swift slashes and thrusts, he plowed right through the army of the dead. He rammed through the bodies and stuck his holy blades into their decayed flesh, ending their enslaved lives. He prayed to The Creator that they make their way to heaven.

By instinct, Anderson felt like someone was trying to stab him from behind. Reacting on reflex, Anderson turned around half-way and jabbed the tip of his blade right into the head of a dead Genin who used to be a border guard. That relieved him of his duty. With Blade Shadow Clone and Flying Gales, he also had them go down into the skulls of the dead. However, he faced some serious adversaries. One zombie threw a flurry of chakra melee weapons right at him, to which Anderson dealt with by blocking in attempt to tank. The attacks plowed through his body, which dealt him great pain, but Anderson dealt with him through his religious armor. He blitzed the offender and sliced his head off. He was further skewered by spears, arrows, swords, and axes, but his bio-regeneration restored his vitality and covered up all wounds. Iscariot's trump card was well built to handle a situation like this. With his durability, endurance, and pseudo-immortal regeneration, Anderson continued onwards and sliced everyone in his way. The challenges grew even more arduous. Some of the undead could use Ninjutsu, and they fired an attack each of the five elements right at him. That wore him down, took a toll on his stamina, and even dealt some permanent damage to his regeneration. One fireball burned off so much of one arm that the healing process did not kick in. Indeed, the nanotechnology that was inside of him was malfunctioning due to overwork. Other attacks plowed holes all over his chest; his blood covered his entire face and neck. Yet, he did not falter. With his faith renewing his strength, he killed anyone in his way. Anderson felt like he was in hell, completely surrounded by demons. He would have to fight for eternity against the undead, who wanted nothing more than to eat the human. Anderson kept on fighting, pushing his body over the physical limit as he slashed, hacked, beheaded, gutted, stabbed, and burficated over and over again. "AMENNNNNNN!" he cried as he pushed his way through like a real fucking man, continuning onwards like he wanted more enemies to come at him. He threw exploding tags in the air, which helped clear up space. Continuining to use his nicked bayonets and wind ninjutsu, Anderson kept on fighting, clearing the zone and surviving another second in the pit of hell on earth....

Anderson breathed red vapor from his nose and coughed up blood. The entrails and blood of zombies were in his face, as their mutilated bodies laid before him. The Crusader had conquered the legion of pagan creatures, all in the name of the Holy Spirit. Blood and death filled the air even stronger. By the time Anderson came to, he realized that he cleared almost all of the undead. A few remannts of Level 0 still remained, and he was not sure if he had the strength to continue. He felt like falling over and passing out, but knew that for the sake of others, he could not. How long had he been in there, in that hell fighting? How many Iscariot members die in the wake? And then, he saw that he had a clear path to Arucard, the real demon. Anderson spoke to him: "hurry.... hurry...."

The King clapped proudly. "Excellent! Outstanding! Father Anderson! You are a true Knight of God. Now that you've bested the army I've sent you, you've arrived at the castle of the Dark King. Now then, come take my life! Gouge out my heart and declare yourself the righteous hero of this dark night. Be the man who slayed Arucard the Monster!" Arucard cried out.

Anderson inhaled and exhaled heavily. He reached into the pocket of his coat, and pulled out a silver nail.
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

Posts of Various Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts of Various   Posts of Various Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:04 pm

"Ho? What is that thing you're holding right there?" Arucard asked, appearing before him as he did when he was in Level 1. Gone was the medieval armor and his human face - replacing it is the black straightjacket that fitted a dark vampire. Blood ran down from Anderson's numerous open wounds and holes as he breathed heavily. He was still surrounded by enemies and still had to face Arucard himself, who was already more powerful than himself when he was at full health. He felt like he was going to collapse or pass out any second, and can no longer take the sight or sound of the vampire, enemy of man and God. There was only one way for him to slay him and save Konohagakure from the rest of the undead that pillaged other parts of the village.

"Salvation..." Anderson breathed before he stabbed the nail right inside his heart. Arucard was quite caught off guard by this, and had no idea what was going on. Once that metal appendage struck his beating heart, a sharp pain flowed through Anderson's entire body, before it was replaced by a feeling of both piety and power. Warming his entire heart, pulsing through his entire body, was an ever-stronger feeling of being closer and loyal to God. A change had occured to his body, and the transformation woke up the deepest layers of his faith, bringing them to the surface. "What are you doing?' Arucard asked. "The Nail....of Helena..." Anderson said. Arucard looked like he heard of that name somewhere, but could not put his finger on it. "A forbidden weapon of the S-class... it is an ancient relic that was hidden by the Iscariot. It is the holiest of artifacts.... for it was blessed by none other than the Sage of Six Paths in his blood!" Anderson explained. Arucard could feel it, a very powerful chakra presence emanating from Anderson's heart. Ever since arriving at Level 0, he also gained massive chakras rivaling that of a Bijuu, but now the nail had a similar signature. Arucard was disgusted by the chakra the nail was sending out, for it was a feeling of holiness. What is holy to the unholy is what the unholy is to the holy. He was repelled by the very aura of righteousness and good that came from the nail. "What have you done to yourself?" Arucard asked. He did not want this.

"A monster... like yourself. A real monster... but not an enemy of mankind. I am a servant... a monster of God. For Armageddon!" Anderson cried out. His chakra levels skyrocketed, matching Arucard's own. It gave off the feeling which would place into the hearts of humans a feeling that they're closer to God, even if they were non-believers. Arucard got very angry by this, and it riled him up. "ANDERSON!" Arucard cried out. Then, he noticed that all of Anderson's injuries healed in an instant, something that matched his own regen. Arucard charged a dark chakra bullet and fired it right into Anderson's head, blowing it off completely. Yet, when the unholy and the holy collide, a long battle will ensue. No later did plants sprout from Anderson's open neck and begin to mold itself into the shape of Anderson's head. It wasn't before long did his entire head come back.

"You....you devil!" Anderson yelled, right before his own head was sliced off by Anderson. He didn't expect Anderson's speed and physical strength to rise up so quickly, that he would not be able to catch his movement or attack. Arucard instinctively shifted into a darkness mass and retreated from Anderson, who slowly approached Arucard. "Devil, devil, devil.... now that you have encountered an even bigger monster... what will become of an imp like you?" Anderson taunted. Arucard reformed himself back into shape and fired several more dark chakra bullets. They hit Anderson's body, but all the wounds immediately were covered up by what looked like golden vines and healed very quickly. "The essence of the forefather of ninja resides in me.... With the will of the most powerful man ever in existence by me, there is nothing for you to do but to return to your grave, Count!" Anderson declared. He threw several bayonets at Arucard via Pacify Light, but Arucard narrowly dodged them from a distance away. He tried to run away, confident that he could outrun Anderson's speed, but Anderson merely threw a bayonet that caught Arucard by the shoe, preventing him from escape. Arucard dodged the blade, but was immediately burned, for it was infused with the blessed chakra of the Sage that was sealed inside the nail. Against satanic/demonic creatures like himself, it was poison, if not kryptonite. That was what Anderson had become. A torrent dedicated to destroying him. Angrily, Arucard summoned his demon hound Baskerville to charge Anderson and eat up. Anderson responded by sticking two bayonets in Baskerville, causing it to essentially blow up in a bath of blood. Anderson quickly healed. Anderson jumped above all the blood which dsitracted Arucard and threw down a bayonet, which moved so fast that it went right through Arucard's skull. Anderson had "smited" him. Anderson descended down upon him and out from his body came  a dozen golden vines. They wrapped themselves around Arucard's neck, arms, legs, and torso before they plunged into his flesh, stabbing into his body. Arucard felt he was being burned from inside out, as the holy chakra that was coming from them was way too much for him to handle. He felt both helpless and powerless. "All of your black magic have become naught, demon. It shall ring throughout the world that all heathens will get their just and swift punishment", Anderson said. Vines sprouted from his body and jumped towards the incoming remnants of Level 0 which were closing in from all directions to save their master Arucard. The vines were huge and blitzed across an entire city block, entangling any zombies within its grasps. Then, Anderson ignited it on fire, and out came a bright red fire that rivaled the heat of Amaterasu. This supernatural flame which came from converting Rikudou Sennin/The Nail's chakra into that of the fire affinity, specifically harmed evil entities that opposed God. Holy fire had turned into holy fire, and it was powerful enough to reduce all undead into ashes at the same time. No matter their numbers. This was the Vatican's trump card to fight against enemies of God. The monster of God would reign upon this world, punishing evildoers for their crime of non-belief.

Arucard was set on flames and he seemed to have slumped, resigning to death. Burns covered his entire body as the vines penetrated deeper; fire seeping into the holes. Their aim was his heart. Anderson looked around him to see a sea of burning zombies. They were on fire, being roasted and incinerated into ashes before vaporizing. He liked this scene. He liked this scene very well. Anderson cackled loudly. The sight of the natural - the undead becoming dead once more was appeasing to him. He liked the smell of death being burned, for it gave him reason and purpose. Soon, all zombies would be annihilated and Konohagakure would be saved. Anderson looked down at Arucard, seeing the pitiful vampire completely helpless before the holy abomination. Parts of Arucard's chest were so burned that Anderson can see into his flesh, and it was then did Anderson have sight of Arucard's beating heart. The monster of God reached into Arucard's heart with his holy hands, and pulled it out without ripping it. There it was, the vampire's beating heart. All men who have tried to stab it did not avail them in killing him. But today was the day of triumph, where all those men and women who were sacrificed and eaten would be avenged by one fallen crusader. "The hammer will not fall on you, Arucarrrrddddd!" Anderson yelled.

Arucard's finger twitched, and in a second later, Anderson saw the nail flying away right before his eyes and a sharp pain once again followed right after it. Blood came from his nose and mouth, and Anderson realized that Arucard's sword which was used and forgotten in their earlier bout penetrated his body. "What..... how can you still use your power.... how are you still conscious?!" Anderson asked as he was being depowered. Unknowing to both of them, the Nail of Helena had only one weakness. As it was blessed by Rikudou Sennin's blood, it was only fitting that those with resistance against the powers of the Nail were those with the Sage's chakra in them. This right belonged to the Uchiha and Senju, but this also included the Bijuu who had retained some of the man's chakra after they were split from inside of him as they were the Juubi. Arucard had been experimented and perfected into the perfect vampire because of Bijuu chakra being infused inside of him. Therefore, this Bijuu in human form had resistance against the vines and flames. Using all of the bloodlust, angry strength he could muster, Arucard shoved his vampiric fist right into Anderson's body, and out came his heart on the other side. Feeling the last pulsing beats, Arucard crushed it, showering his entire hand with blood. "Looks like this is over.... you damn monster.." Arucard said. Anderson grunted. "I told you.... you will not have your way with us!" Anderson said. "AMMEENNNNNNNN!" he screamed with religious zeal. Using the last of his faithful strength, he crushed Arucard's heart as well and the two fallen monster-warriors collapsed to the ground. Both of them heaving, deprived of their only source of life. Arucard looked up to the sky and said to himself: "Ah..... now, it is finally over..." Anderson's face was down facing the ground and he said to himself: "Ah.... now I can meet... him.."

And so, the battle between man and monster was over.

Last edited by Vengeance on Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

Posts of Various Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts of Various   Posts of Various Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 4:53 pm

A man wearing a turban and garbed in linen entered through the narrow passage founded between two large rocky formations that were part of the hidden village's natural borders. Soon, the dimmed lighting that enshrouded him was replaced when he stepped on the other side, giving him a full overview of Sunagakure, the Hidden Sand Village. The man's eyes surveyed over the land as well as the borders he just passed, making sure that no guards are nearby. He continued with his journey, stuffing the papers back inside his attire. He introduced himself to the guards as a foreigner who teaches a small class how to lift weights. Yet who would have thought that this bodybuilding instructor was the Man of Steel, one of Kumogakure's deadliest assassins?

He entered the estate of a rather wealthy man, and had the privilege of not taking off his shoes. His client wanted to get down to business as quickly as possible. The Raikage had sent him one simple mission: To assassinate the Kazekage. He would be provided shelter and assistance from the man whose home he is in right now. The man helped him enter Sunagakure and will provide the money for a job well - if it would be, done. The man was from a rival political faction against the Kazekage, and wanted nothing more than seeing someone else in power. Taking off his attire revealed a man of blonde hair and eyebrows, giving him a rather stark impression. He had massive muscular build and was dressed in a black tank top. The werewolf of a man preferred to work alone, for one would never know when one would be betrayed. Yet, a job of this magnitude requires at least one ally. Zen was explained the details of how this came to be. Every evening, the Kazekage would come out without guards to look over his village for five minutes. Lately, it has become more frequent, making a chance for a kill. Zen's job is to take the Kazekage out during this short time frame using the most efficient means necessary. He was explained a few of the Kazekage's abilities. One is the Kazekage's massive chakra levels, which possibly rivaled that of a Bijuu. Second is the Kazekage's natural-born tremendous control and manipulation over his chakra, which made him stand out among shinobi. Third is the Kazekage's immense speed, with which he is known as the fastest man in the village. Zen understood his mission and promised the man that no matter what happens, he would end the Kazekage's life. And to that, he left to do his work...

There he was, the man who ruled the Sand. Hands resting on the balcony at the top of his Administration Building, Zen had a good sight of where the Kazekage laid. His name is Kenji Noshino; Zen's target is one of the most powerful men in the world. He cloaked himself in a ragged sand robe and concealed his bare sword which was attached to his back. Using a Doton jutsu, he was able to blend in with the sandy/rocky structure of the building, and using minimum chakra, stealthily climbed up the side until he reached the top. His ANBU training gave him the skills and practice to accomplish this successfully. Making it all the way to the top, Zen could see that the top was covered in sand, which the Kazekage stood on. He feared that the Kazekage had the senses to detect even the smallest disturbances in the sand , and didn't want to alert his instincts. To deal with this, Zen applied a strong chakra layer right underneath his foot. This would create a repulsive force that would keep his feet a centimeter above the sand, but still allow him to walk normally. He approached the Kazekage, carefully and silently... like a wolf waiting to capture its prey.

His sword was ready, but it would be drawn. Instead, Zen ran his fingers along the edge of his blade, and absorbed the steel into his arm, making it a metallic arm. He didn't want to use his sword in fear that drawing it would also reach the Kazekage's ears. So long as the Kazekage was looking forward, all was well. The five minutes are almost up. Zen was now a meter behind the Kazekage. As he practiced, he was able to use his metal arm to chop off heads. His target was the Kazekage's neck. So long as he wasn't attacking from a blind spot where the Kazekage is caught off guard, he can finish the mission in an instant. And so, he made a slashing motion with his arm right for the neck...

MR.STARRK:

Just an inch before he reached the neck, the Kazekage's head suddenly ducked below, effectively dodging the attack by a thin margin. Zen immediately backed away, for he knew that he was found out. The Kazekage moved from his position and faced his assailant. Now, Kenji saw the face of the man who was after his life.

"You're.... not from the Sand", Kenji said, a statement and not a question. Zen commended the Kazekage's intuitive skills. Apparently he had great key attention to detail and was an analytical one. "Your speed is just as I've thought.... you have faster reflexes than anyone I've ever encountered", Zen stated. Kenji just looked at the blonde hair man. Zen looked back at Kenji, surveying his brown hair, the weird eyepatch that rested on his left eye, and white attire. "With those reactions, looks like it'll be much harder to kill you than I thought.." Zen added. "Oh? So you're an assassin after my life? Mind if you tell me who sent you? We can talk about it over tea.." Kenji offered. Zen brushed this aside, as he had a feeling that the Kazekage was not taking him seirously. Regurgiating from his mouth is an earth golem, which Zen sent to fight against the Kazekage. "Oh man.... I really don't feel like fighting at all. Can't we talk this over?" the Kazekage asked as he backed away from the golem, avoiding its every advance. "No can do. I'm a hired man and you're my prey", Zen said. "What a shame.... I'm quite tired of all these people after me, too..." the kazekage said before two swords seemingly made of pure solid chakra appeared on his hands. "First swords!" With two swift slashes, he cut the golem into three pieces, ending its life. "Not bad", Zen said. "Looking at your skill, I wanted to avoid close combat since it didn't look like I could even hit you with my bare fists. Seeing that your swordsmanship is sharp too... much better than mine, it looks like I'll have to keep you at bay before I snap your life..." Zen said. Right after he said that, Kenji turned into a blur and then appeared right next to him. Reacting on instinct, Zen reflexively turned on a partial Earth Spear to protect himself from Kenji's chakra sword strike, which landed right on his face. Zen tried to grab Kenji but he elegantly leapt away with skillful evasion. "What a fearsome Shunshin.... no wonder you're known as the fastest man in the Sand..." Zen breathed, surprised that the Kazekage was so fast that he cannot keep track of his movements.

"You are still free to go and escape.... I'll even escort you out so my men don't kill you..." Kenji offered once again. "You're too kind, Lord Kazekage. But like I said, you're my prey. A wolf never lets a rabbit escape no matter how agile it is.." Zen said. Folding his hands together, Zen executed: "Inescapable Hell!" Suddenly the earth below the Kazekage seemed to be shrinking, dragging him down to catch his feet before crushing him as well. "yare, yare..... and to think that you looked like a good man, too..." Kenji said. With a burst of chakra, Kenji flew from the ground and lifted himself into the air. "A flying man!" Zen said. "I have a technique that lets me levitate. That puts most of your Doton away, doesn't it?" said Kenji. Kenji then pointed two fingers at Zen. "You're not getting away. I shall make you regret declining peace. You will forfeit your life. Burst Kill!" Chakra condensed and charged right in front of the tips of his fingers, generating a blue sphere. Zen foresaw the power behind it and immediately grabbed his steel sword, fully absorbing the steel into his body. That blue sphere turned into a large devastating blast headed straight for Zen, blasting the upper half of the Administration Building away.

Amidst the smoke and sandy dust, Kenji could not see anything. The citizens went into panic and were very confused. One of them saw a man emerging from the ground, covered in mild burns and the last metallic luster leaving his body as he got up. Had I not used my full steel armor right now... I'd be crippled, or even worse dead.." Zen said. His jutsu de-activated, leaving him a little disorientated. He wanted to look for his steel katana, but it was probably lost in the rumble. Even worse, it was likely damaged beyond use either as a weapon or absorption material. He would have to find another material - one with a harder metal to withstand against the Kazekage's attacks. So this is the extent of the Kazekage's chakra abilities, no wonder this man climbed up to the top. With so much power, it looks like it was a better idea for me to bring along a team... Zen thought. He ran off to find another spot in which to prepare for his next plan.
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

Posts of Various Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts of Various   Posts of Various Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 4:53 pm

Kenji looked around, observing his surroundings as he floated about in search of his assassin. He wanted to finish off the man as quickly as possible so that peace could return to his citizens, but he could not locate his chakra presence. Kenji floated around until he was caught between several buildings, and that was when he went right into Zen's trap.

Three mud puddles each formed on three of the buildings before they molded themselves into the shape of a dragon's head. They all shot out mud projectiles at Kenji from different angles, using his closed off position to do him in. With his Shunshin speed, Kenji was able to evade them all. The Earth Dragon Projectile....but even if he's attacking me from multiple directions... he should know that these attacks are too slow to tag me... he thought. It came upon Kenji that these projectiles wee meant to close off all other escape routes and lead him to only one possible direction in which he would be lured to another trap...

Kenji looked down abruptly to see Zen coming at him from below, reaching for his legs. Kenji let him grab him, only to stab him right in the skull before Zen could drag him down. Kenji was in for a surprise, but he felt his sword lodged in place as the human and fleshy texture was replaced by a rock-hard appearance. An Earth Clone! Suddenly from above came down two more Zen's. One of them used the Swamp of the Underworld technique on the Earth clone, which Kenji had been standing on. Chakra-adhesive mud ensnared Kenji's feet, keeping him from just flying above. Another clone was about to use the Covering Lid technique, which Kenji knew well. The Kazekage might have had a limited arsenal of techniques, but his knowledge of ninjutsu in the world was so extensive that it was difficult to exploit this limitation. The two clones made one big mistake and it is that they chose too fall instead of sticking onto a surface of the building. When they got too close, Kenji changed his chakra swords into that of the wind nature and swung wind chakra swords at them, easily severing them in half. They turned into sculptures made of rock fragments. However, one rock fragment which looked like it wasn't actually part of the earth clone started to budge before it was engulfed in smoke. Emerging from and breaking apart the entire earth clone apart was the real Zen, who had transformed into a rock and concealed himself on one of his earth clones! Zen immediately grabbed the Kazekage. "I have you now. Now for me to snap your neck!" Zen cried out as he did so. But the Kazekage turned into smoke, which caught him off guard. A shadow appeared right above Zen, and before he could register it, he was stabbed right in the back. Zen grunted and as blood tricked from his mouth, he looked behind to see Kenji. "Did you think that I was simply looking for you while you were setting up your diversionary plan? I too can use clones, and a Shadow Clone is one that fits the job. Now, are your tricks and tactics are known to me.." Kenji said. Zen attempted a reverse elbow strike, but Kenji was already gone before by the time he turned around. His eyes found him again right below him, charging a chakra sphere. "Sayonara..." Kenji said. "Burst Kill!" He unleashed the same wide chakra blast right at Zen, and the attack could be seen by many people down on the ground.

Kenji heard something heavy slam right into the ground, and thought of it as Zen's corpse. Kenji too landed on the ground as well and after the debris cleared up, he saw what looked like a black lump the size of a human body. Suddenly, the lump started to rise holding a sword. Kenji realized it was Zen. "What?" he breathed. Zen coughed and smiled. "A sword of titanium diboride, one of the hardest metals out there. Gotta thank Suna's smiths for making this piece of work. I can absorb metal into my body. And once I put Earth Spear (Domu) on me as well, your chakra blasts can't do much to me.." Zen said. "I see.... so that's how you survived my first Burst Kill..." Kenji said.

Zen started to form handseals. "Great Lightning Bullet!" He shot out from his mouth a rather large shell of electricity right at Kenji, who merely sliced it with his wind swords and then took it to the air once more. "Che.... looks like those reflexes are still up. You can also use your flight thingy as well. Looks like Doton can't touch you, huh..." Zen said. He formed another row of handseals. "But before you get too far, I know something that you can't defend against using just your swords! Four Pillar Binding!" Zen executed. Four pillars arose in Sunagakure and electricity build up inside of them. An electric zone was released, but Kenji escaped with a Shunshin. "Just by building up my chakra....I can use my full-speed Shunshin. Your Raiton won't catch me either..." Kenji said feeling a little tired and winded from moving at his top speed. Zen glowed with electricity, as a result of the metal conduction of Raiton. "Looks like Burst Kill can't put you down. You've been a big enough nuisance to me and my villagers. If one can't kill you, then what about a hundred... no, a thousand?" Kenji wondered as his swords disappeared. Kenji held out his two hands and a large body of chakra formed right in front of them. Zen did not like he was seeing, because the pressure the chakra was generating was powerful enough to make the surrounding buildings tremble. He prepared his own Shunshin, for what was coming next.

"Burst Kill Maximum Thousand". Hundreds of chakra blasts were fired and spammed altogether, making it appear like one huge chakra wave that could fit half of a village. Zen ran as fast as he could, narrowly avoiding the edge of the Burst Kills. However, for every passing second, his life was pushed closer to death. Kenji could tell where Zen was moving and moved himself according so that there is no escape. "This technique combines 1000 Burst Kills to make it all appear as one huge attack. 100 of these are fired per second. Can you survive these ten seconds, nameless assassin?" Kenji asked. Ridiculous.... taking on this man is ridiculous.. Zen thought to himself. because of the lightning he absorbed earlier in his metal form, his physical stats increased. Even now, Zen was pumping massive amounts of lightning chakra into his titanium diboride armor so that his body could move faster, but it did not look like he was escaping anytime soon. Zen held out until it was half a second before the technique was up, in which 50 Burst Kills rammed right into his body. Finally, Zen had been hit.

Kenji moved won to the ground. "Ahh.... look at what you made me do.... I destroyed at least a quarter of my village thanks to you... my advisors are gonna kick me ass that I expended so much energy for one man... I must have pulverized hundreds of buildings.." Kenji said. When the debris cleared, Zen laid before him motionless. All of his defenses were off, showing how powerful his attack was. "Looks like your body is still in one piece. If even a hundred of those hit you, you'd be vaporized by now dontcha now?" Kenji asked. Zen came to, rising and facing the Kazekage with a bloody mouth. "To think that this is the power of a Kage.." Zen said. Kenji said, "Yep. I'm the strongest". "However.... you will still lose to the Raikage.." Zen said to himself.

I can tell you're one tricky guy... right now I only have 3/5 of my chakras left. This next move will expend 50%..." Kenji said. A chakra aura surrounded Kenji, and Zen could feel a massive chakra output coming off from it. Dozens of pieces that looked like chakra fragments were shot from the aura and surrounded Kenji. In a few seconds, they formed into the shape of bright blue wolves.

"What is this?" Zen asked incredulously, as he was amazed at the numbers that the Kazekage produced. "These are my lupine warheads.... and it is my strongest technique. It's my signature jutsu which I've used to devastate entire armies, altering entire terrains on the battlefield. You could say that I when it comes to power, I got my title as Kazekage because of this", Kenji explained. "I can summon up to 100 of these wolves, but you will only see 20 now. Don't worry, I'm not going to overkill you. I only need this much to make sure that you stay dead".

Zen was baffled, that Kenji could send a force that was five times bigger than what he was seeing right now. Zen looked at each wolf, how they're all looking at them. He doubt that they were sentient, but they were all able to be focused on Zen with perfect precision and coordination because of Kenji's chakra control. Kenji looked exhausted, as surely he had less than a tenth of his chakra left. "Let me show you what these wolves can do..." kenji said and he snapped his fingers. One of the wolves bursted at Zen with incredible speed, and so Zen simply punched the wolf. His attack phased right through it, and the wolf passed through him. And then, it exploded in a gigantic blast radius which pushed Zen right against a building, inflicting severe injuries all over his body. "These wolves can reform from all physical attacks.... and they can explode. Their destructive power correlates to how far they are from their targets. Now that I've given you that of information, let's see how you build your mind to save yourself", Kenji said as he sent all his wolves charging at Zen. Zen retreated as far and as fast as he can, erecting Doton defenses and attacks at the same time, but it was no use. One explosion was enough to shatter all the rock and was able to give the wolves free chase after their target. His own chakras were exhausted after he tried to escape the 1000 Burst Kills. Man.... this is seriously my worst opponent... Taijutsu and Metal Fist won't work against them, and I have to avoid close combat at all times anyway... Raikage-sama, sayonara.... Zen thought. He tried to counter the wolves using Raiton, which destroyed some of them but there were too many coming after him. They were going to catch up. Zen took out a kunai and infused the iron into his hand. Che... all I have are kunai and shuriken... I don't even have enough to completely armor myself... what can I do... he thought. Just then, a couple of wolves sprang from under his feet and bite his legs, holding him into place. At point-blank, they would surely turn into devastating explosions...

And it was then did Kenji appear behind Zen, holding his swords. A swift slash to the back fell Zen, who did not expect Kenji at all. The big titan of a man collapsed to the ground, his chest right on his hand as blood poured from his back. "I thought you might be planning something... so I had you divert your concentration all to my wolves which were a much bigger threat. You didn't expect me to join in on the fray, and that's when I did my sneak attack. Looks like you lost this one completely, metal man..." Kenji said. All the wolves disappeared and he looked at Zen, bleeding and unconscious. "Well, you're going to die as you are anyway, but I might as well kill you now.." he said as Kenji lifted his sword.

Then, a sharp pain came from where his heart was. Kenji looked to see Zen's hand right inside where his heart was. "Wha...." he said as blood spilled from his mouth and the hole in his chest. Zen pulled his hand out, revealing that it was still coated in iron and had Raiton chakra channeling through it. "Playing dead.... is one of the rudimentary tricks in an assassin's book. Looks like you fell for something as old as that.... Kazekage-dono. I knew I was no match for your wolves.... so I had to target you instead. I made sure you wouldn't notice my hand otherwise you would have known I was still conscious. Knowing that your reflexes should be slow after expanding so much chakra and physical effort, the final opportunity to complete my mission opened up before me. And now, I can proudly say..... that I decline your offer for retreat.." Zen said as the Kazekage slumped, dead. The assassin was successful. Zen Tankou triumped over Kenji Noshino.

He used his metal absorption to close up his most major wounds, and would then travel underground to escape Sunagakure. So long as the Kazekage is dead, he was done in this godforsaken desert. He would return to his home village, where his family and friends are waiting for him....

Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

Posts of Various Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts of Various   Posts of Various Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 2:16 pm

The wielder of the demon eyes raced across the trees until he landed in an open field of grass, completely unobstructed. He liked this stage, for it was a grand, open setting where he could see everything and everything could see him. Like a samurai, he intended to fight up-front. Just then, he saw several black pellets come his way, and he wasn't just going to be a sitting duck and find out how hard they were by letting them plow into his flesh. Instead, he jumped backwards and had them miss their target. Appearing before him, hovering on a black mass, was none other than his target. "Airon Yuigon, it's always a good day when your prey comes right to ya", Kyo said. Airon retorted, "My exact thoughts". In truth, Kyo detected Airon's chakra and bloodlust earlier and already knew his position. A fiery chakra aura emanated from Kyo, making his clothes and hair seemingly hover. All the energy and bloodlust build up from inside of him would now be released, as the demon would slaughter its opponent. He manifest his killing intent and directed it all towards Airon Yuigon. He thought he saw a twitch of the eye, but otherwise Airon remained strong and firm. "As expected of my bounty, looks like the village did well to sand me against someone tough. You are the 'Iron Bender', marked for death by Konoha. And that thing you're standing on right now is none other than the Satetsu, Suna's deadliest weapon hm?" Kyo posed.

"You are well informed, Mr..." Airon said. "Kyo! Onime no Kyo. It is only right that I tell my opponent the name of their killer before I take their life.." Kyo said. And right after that, he exerted his willpower via chakra and expelled it right at Airon. Airon was pushed off and fell to the ground several meters away from where he was from Kyo. "Good! Now that you're off your high horse, we can now fight on the same ground", Kyo said. He drew Tenro, and from it Airon felt a terrible chakra and bloodlust. The two of them were compatible; Kyo was Tenro in human form and Tenro was Kyo in the form of a blade. They were one, in soul and purpose. Airon took out a scroll and rolled it out its length. Drawing blood, he placed his hand on it. "Summoning Technique!" Nine summoning circles lit up and out came nine werewolf summons. "A Multi-Link Summoning Technique.... how interesting!" Kyo said as he formed one seal. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" He formed eight duplicates of himself and sent them straight at the werewolves. "Let's see which one has more bite... the demon or the mongrel?!" he challenged. Kyo's clones were not afraid of the werewolves, no matter how demonic they seem. They engaged in battle with Fuhai, Kurokiba (Shadowfang), Bloodthurstinglycan (Akkishukun), Anquilador de Vampiros (Tsukijoou), Vun Sleender (Ikkiyogen), Savageteeth (Bantekiha), Impoccus (Jakima), Van Blud (Urufukoinu), and Igorman (Rippukujin). The clones proved to be more of a match for most of the werewolves, and just five minutes after the battle began, only three werewolves were left: Lycan, Anquilador, and Vun Sleender. One of Kyo's clones stabbed Vun Sleender with chakra running through Tenro, inducing the effects of Stone Needles on Sleender. The other clone beheaded Sleender. However, bloodthrustinglycan pounched on one kyo clone and dispersed him. The remaining Kyo clone, exercising his lethal skill with the sword and Mumyo Jinpuu Ryuu prowess, struck Lycan's vital points and killed him. Now with wind chakra running through his sword, he charged at Anquilador and the two of them hit each other at the same time, dispersing them in ninja smoke.

Through the smoke, came Kyo's sword. With wind chakra running through his sword, Tenro was able to use Vacuum Cut to send compressed wind pressure right at Airon who was just 8 meters away. The wind cut was able to inflict a long graze on his cheek which caught him off guard, as well as crack the earth along its path. "Don't fall asleep, dimwit! Now we can get to the real fight! Between Suna's deadliest weapon and the world's deadliest sword style, Mumyo Jinpuu Ryuu!" Kyo cackled. His raging chakra bursted through his sword, converting itself into the wind affinity so that Kyo can cut things easily. The sharpened Tenro slammed across Airon's Satetsu wall which was just erected to defend him. "If you think that's hard enough to block my strikes... think again!" Exerting more willpower and physical strength and amplifying his wind release flow to the maximum, Kyo was able to use Tenro's already powerful and high cutting power to slice the Satetsu barrier right in half.

Airon was astonished by this. Understanding Kyo's skill with the sword and lethal cutting ability, he must avoid close combat at all costs and turn this into a fight at long-range, where he excels at. Forming the Tiger handseal, Airon executed a Doton technique. "Earth Flow River!" The ground below Kyo turned into mud and it forced him to slide down a stream away from airon. "Opening up the distance between us, eh?!" Kyo shouted. Then Airon formed another set of seals. "Swamp of the Underworld!" A huge puddle of mud formed under Kyo and his sliding stopped - now, he was adhesively stuck to the mud. Airon took it to the skies with his Satetsu. "Raiton: Gian!" Firing lightning bolts at Kyo, demon eyes had to think first. He overused the amount of chakra needed around his feet and then pushed off with his Willpower, forcefully pushing him away from the mud. As the lightning beams headed for him, Kyo sliced them with one clean stroke of his sword. As his sword was infused with wind chakra, the lightning chakra was easily diffused. Kyo landed on solid ground no more. "Heh! Looks like you're a pretty good tactician yourself. Knowing that I'm a swordsman, you try to take away my footing by using Doton on the ground. This would have defeated your average-joe, but as you can see, I'm a lot tougher to deal with", Kyo said. From his immense battle experience and natural aptitude, he had developed ways to counter his weakness against Doton. And with his Fuuton prowess, Airon's own Raiton was useless. There was nothing left to do but to take his smarts up a notch and use his Satetsu to the fullest.

Riding on his Satetsu on air, Airon used his magnetic chakra on a bunch of shurikens and threw them at Kyo. Dealing with this casually, Kyo expelled chakra from his body via willpower and created a barrier that repelled the shurikens away from him. "Gotta do better than that, magnet boy!" Kyo taunted. "You're a fierce one. I'll have to deliver your head to Lord Kazekage. Iron Sand Shower!" Iron Sand amassed from his clothes and molded themselves into fifty bullets of iron sand. With a wave of his hand, Airon sent them all at Kyo at tremendous velocity, cancelling all escape routes while keeping him at the focal point. If successful, it would riddle him all over with holes. "Hah! Not a bad technique... but who said I can only use close range attacks?!" Kyo said. "Now I can show you Mumyo Jinpuu Ryuu! Seiryu!" With a flick of his sword, Kyo sent a flurry of cutting waves at the iron sand attack. Not only did the wind block off the bullets, it sliced every single one of them in half. Airon had to back away while riding on his iron sand cloud to make sure he doesn't get hit. "So you were able to get out of range.... no matter, because I'm still going to chop you up!" Kyo said. His murderous intent radiated, evident in the killing power of his chakra, the emanating bloodlust, and the glowing red of his cursed demon eyes. This was Demon Eyes Kyo at his finest.

"Byakko!" Kyo fired a white tiger composed of wind at the airborne Airon, who had to form an iron sand barrier in front of him to defend against Byakko's claw attack. "That kind of defense.... is useless!" Kyo stated. AIron suddenly felt the air pulling him, drawing him towards Kyo as his barrier scattered. When the air was clear, he saw that it was a huge tiger claw composed of wind. Behind was Byakko, making a strike with an equally large claw. 'Shit!" Airon cursed as he formed a barrier surrounding him from iron sand. Byakko's claw ripped right through the iron barrier and injured Airon, but only dealt flesh wounds all over the shoulder area. "This guy still has the right reflexes... alright, let's push Mumyo Jinpuu Ryuu's techniques some more!" In retaliation, Airon formed his Iron sand into a variety of different weapons and had them all directed towards Kyo. However, Kyo skillfully deflected them with great skill and speed, making his parries and slashes like shining arcs of light. Airon poured all of the iron sand he kept in pouches, pockets, and even from his two iron sand swords into a huge mass and directed all at Kyo with blinding speed and force. With that much power, it would plow Kyo, pin him to a surface, where Airon can then cut him up. But Kyo instead pointed his sword at the incoming iron sand mass and muttered, 'Genbu". A powerful wall of wind appeared in front of Kyo, blocking the iron sand mass from coming any farther. Airon did not like being defenseless, so he had his iron sand retreat and return to his side. By the time he did so, Kyo fired off a dozen white snakes of wind all coming at Airon. "These techniques.... just what are they?!" he wondered as he once more formed a solid wall of reinforced iron sand. He kept his magnetic chakra as tight as ever in the iron sand to solidify his defenses. The snakes collided with the wall, and there was a huge explosion of wind.

When debris cleared, Kyo saw that the iron wall had been breached and Airon stood, heavily bleeding but still standing. "Man.... what a fearsome defense Satetsu is..." Kyo said. Airon replied, "You... are very dangerous. However, I do have to apologize to you, Kyo. I have been holding back..." Airon said. He then threw a scroll up into the air which dispersed into a giant gourd. Inside this gourd contained iron sand. Airon saturated the internal content of the gourd with his magnetic chakra, and had it all rush out from its container. Now appearing before Kyo was a humongous sheet of Iron Sand. "Oh, deary me...." Kyo breathed. A wide sinister smile appeared on his face and he snickered before cackling. "YES! THIS IS IT! THIS IS WHAT I WANT!"

Channeling fire chakra through his sword, Kyo executed a powerful swung at Airon. A hot crescent of fire, the Inferno Pillar, rushed towards Airon himself, but was intercepted by the black shape of iron sand, which smothered out the fire.
"Iron Sand Joint Technique!" Molding his massive quantity of Satetsu, Airon shaped it into two huge rectangular blocks, perfect for crushing. "Mumyo Jinpuu Ryuu Ouji! Satsujin Ken!" From his sword roared a powerful fiery fire chakra in the form of a bird, with enough heat and power to turn Airon into vapor. But Airon simply manuevered the two blocks of iron sand to smash the bird in between them, destroying the bird as embers could be seen oozing out from between the blocks. "My defense is perfect... nothing will get through me. Now... you'll know why Satetsu is feared for its attack power. I will show you my most powerful techniques!" Airon claimed. "Iron Sand World Needle Sphere!" He smashed his two iron sand blocks together, lifting them high into the air to the point that a massive shadow encompassed the entire field. The blocks sliced into each other, mixed and molded, before they exploded into an immense net of elongated iron sand spike-blades aimed to skewer everything in the field. Reacting to this, Kyo tried to use his  reflexes, agility, and Shunshin to avoid getting killed. "Useless! Speed is nothing before me!" Airon declared as his technique took full effect.

When the debris was cleared, he saw that four of his iron sand spikes had succeeded in piercing through Kyo's body, holding him in one place. However, it did not look like Kyo's vital points were damaged. Airon panted, as he had used up a whole lot of chakra. "Impressive.... with your swiftness, you were able to keep yourself alive. However, you cannot move from where you are, making you an easy target. You are already dead. I had the pleasure of ending the life of Demon Eyes Kyo!" Airon said as he gathered a lump of iron sand around his hand. Kyo smiled and then snickered. "Impressive.... that you were able to match against Ouji and Satsujin Ken... HOWEVER! It is now my turn to put down all my cards on the table. You have forced me to use that S-class technique... Mumyo Jinpuu Ryuu's strongest technique. The very best that Demon Eyes Kyo has!" Kyo claimed.

A massive amount of wind chakra was poured into Tenro, which was aimed towards the sky. A second later, a beam of chakra fired up into the clouds, opening a hole that could be seen from where they were. "Mumyo Jinpuu Ryuu, Ouji. Koryu!" Kyo smiled. The entire sky lighted up with a golden aura, which got into Airon's eyes. A few seconds later, what looked like a huge golden beam shot from the clouds, clearing all of them within vicinity, and headed towards the battlefield they were on at very high speed, supported by gravity acceleration. Koryu, a pillar of golden wind chakra, would smite down an enemy like God's hammer. Airon closed his hand and formed a multi-layer wall of Satetsu to protect him from the golden wind. Koryu bashed through the Satetsu defense and slammed into the ground, inflicting devastating across the entire battlefield as the ground was ruptured, ravaged, and destroyed. The glow disappeared from the sky, revealing that the clouds are all gone. After the debris cleared, Airon was displayed with major bleeding and injuries, including a mutilated arm. His Satetsu started to disappear, as it was clear that Airon could barely hang onto his own life. Then, he felt a gentle breeze past through him. "You can hear it, can't you?" Kyo asked. Airon closed his eyes, feeling at peace, before his body was ripped into pieces by Mizuchi. "The sound of the wind..." Airon's body was chopped into pieces and blood was everywhere, staining kyo's face. Taking advantage of a disabled Airon, Kyo was able to move freely as the Satetsu that pierced him was used to form the barrier wall to protect against Koryu. Wishing to give his opponent a "gentle" death, he used Mizuchi, his last Mumyo Jinpuu Ryuu technique to be used. With Airon sliced and diced, Kyo had completed his mission. He had hunted the prey down and proved his superiority.

Just then Satetsu bullets penetrated his legs and lower chest. Kyo collapsed, not expecting an attack to be made. Damn that bastard.... he had a final attack! Kyo cursed. These weren't flesh wounds; bone, joints, ligaments, and muscles were torn. Kyo was bleeding, but before anything he needed to get away. Although Demon Eyes was able to live for another day, he would have to escape if he were to continue his hunt. "Get away... get away... I have to get away!" he grunted.
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

Posts of Various Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts of Various   Posts of Various Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:12 pm

Kami vs. Jashin

Alexander Anderson Profile
Spoiler:

"You and your heretic brothers have squandered Lord Jashin's will. Now, his loyal servant will bring down his wrath upon you", Shukke said as he approached the monk inside of a mansion. He drew Doom's Eye from his back, swinging it in hand. He was dressed in his black Jashin cloak, suited for battle. The hood discarded, he allowed his silver hair to be distingushed in the moonlight shining through the windows during the night. His necklace dangled on his upper chest; the silver reflected off the light that was bestowed upon him by Jashin. His Lord, his God was smiling down upon him, giving him strength to continue on with his task. The monk was panting and exhausted, his face filled with fear and desperation. It is to be expected of someone who have realized that they have joined ranks with the wrong religious affiliate. But his Lord made it clear there would be no mercy; all dissenters must be punished.

Jashinists hated the ninja monks, especially. It is because they practiced two pagan religions at once, which meant they were even more ignorant than most as both of their faiths are false. They were ninja, practicing ninshu and ninjutsu. And they believed in the pagan religion of Buddhism. For that, the Jashinists would love nothing more than to perform a bloody genocide on this group, to completely purge them of their history and culture. Shukke approached the ninja monk, who reached a dead end.

"Vile murderer.... the Guanyin will not forgive you for this!" the monk shouted. "Ah? AH?! Is that a god you're calling out? Sorry, I do not understand a deity from a dead tongue", Shukke retorted. The ninja monk mustered out enlightened chakra gained from the Gift of the Hermit group. With that, he launched a palm strike right at Shukke which hit him flat in the chest and sent him sliding back several meters. "Gah!" Shukke shouted. "Damn you bald monkeys! Always, always, always... your fucking Buddha attacks always sting us more than it should..." Shukke cursed. The Jashin Priests are more sensitive towards the specialized chakra of the ninja monks, as they're able to inflict more damage to make it harder for them to endure the pain. Although their immortality is not affected, this does make it harder for them to fight at full prowess as their fighting style depends entirely on their body and their weapons. Shukke released his scythe, extending its cord as it speeds towards the monk. The scythe grazed the monk's face, but went past it. Instead, its cord went right past his chest, but Shukke manipulated its direction so it would wrap right around the monk's torso. Finally, the cord stopped wrapping when the scythe's blades jabbed themselves right into his flesh, which made the monk scream in pain. "Cutting Coil!" Shukke executed. With his massive strength, he pulled back his coil and scythe with all his strength, which produced enough force to snap the monk violently into two. Shukke burifcated the monk into an upper and bottom half, killing him.

"Now, time for the other one...." Shukke said.

But then, Shukke saw the other monk up in the staircase. He was stumbling... and bleeding. The monk tried to find support in the railings, but instead he toppled right over and fell to his death. Shukke saw that there grievous slashes to his back, no doubt made by a sword. He was not alone in this mansion. Footsteps rang around the mansion as two swords basking in the moonlight glowed in the darkness inside. Soon, a looming shadow figure made himself present. Blood flowed down from the silver blade, and it wasn't long before they were revealed to be bayonets. "Well then, looks like HIS gods didn't do him no good.." Anderson exclaimed. His appearance made known, and he looked down at the Jashin Priest took down the other monk. Both men had taken the other's kill. Both priests of monotheistic religions duke it out in the night. The Religious Dissension begins.

Both men knew which [false] God that the other served. Anderson noticed the proud Jashin necklace, while Shukke noticed the Christian cross that had been worn by Anderson for years. "Well, well..." Anderson said, smirking as he walked down the staircase. "What do we have here? It's one of the psychos from that barbaric corrupted cult!" Anderson called out. Shukke looked at him venomously, anger boiling up inside of him. "It is my deepest pleasure to bring Lord Jashin's Wrath on a man from a womanly, deceptive faith! Say your last prayers to your false God, Christian snake!" Shukke seethed. Anderson made it down to even ground with Shukke, with only several meters separating them. "Your god is nothing but your crazy ego. We have nothing to fear from that, for we have the devil Satan, and he is far more atrocious than your puny figment. Yet, he is merciless before God's might, and we are empowered by Our Father's will. Can you not hear him... demanding repent?"

"Repent? What blasphemy!" Shukke roared, exuding his killing intent which did not faze Anderson. "Very well... I will show you just how terrifying our Lord's wrath can be! With the Jashin arts - Hungry Serpent Style: jashinic Ritual Dance!" He unleashed his scythe and manipulated the cord, running chakra through it to manipulate it better. "Very well, ya sick bastard. I shall show you the power of The Lord, with the Priest Sword Arts!" Channeling wind chakra through his blades, Anderson repelled the scythe blades with ease. But Shukke was not through yet. "Your Heaven and Hell and Jesus... your Christianity blah blah can all go to rot!" He continued with his assault, making the extended scythe go low to attack Anderson's knees. Anderson jumped above it, but then the cord bent and the scythe went right back at Anderson from behind. Anderson used his Counter-Revolve technique and simply shifted his body in counter the incoming blow. But that left him right open, because by the time he turned around he saw Shukke standing right in front of him.

"Too late heathen Preacher! Three Blows of Jashin!" Shukke unsheathed his Black Ninjato and launched three slashes at Anderson, making a triangular wound in the shape of the Jashin symbol right in his chest. "Haha! Now you're dead!" Shukke shouted as Anderson fell with his front facing the ground. "COME ON ADN GET UP YOU ARROGANT FUCKER! RISE UP FROM YOUR GRAVE LIKE YOUR JESUS DID AND GUT ME. BUT YOU CAN'T, BECAUSE JASHIN'S WRATH HAS ALREADY BEEN CARVED ON YOU. HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!" Shukke gloated. And that was when Shukke received several bayonets that struck him right in the chest, including two that stabbed him right in the heart. "Wha...." Shukke said as he faltered. He saw Anderson get back up, the Jashin-shaped wound disappearing as the wounds closed. "High....high-speed regeneration!" Shukke called out. "Ah, that's right ya murderous prick. You have just been pacified by God's fury. Looks like you and your ike would be all butchered before the time of Armageddon comes", Anderson said as he swat the Ninjato right from Shukke's hand. Shukke stumbled backwards, but did not fall. Anderson looked very confused, until it dawned upon him and it was replaced by an angry look. "You.... and your cursed coven. You could not have possibly dabbled into something as satanic as..." Anderson began, but was confirmed by Shukke's smile. "That's right. You can't kill me! I am immortal! That is Jashin's gift, and is a greater gift presented upon his followers than your God has ever given!" Shukke exclaimed as he removed the blades from his body and just kept on fighting. "Ooohhhhhh what a work Satan has done! To defile mortality given by God to men.... I must see that you are eaten alive in Hell!" Anderson cried out as he also charged at Shukke, clashing his bayonets at close range with Shukke's melee prowess with his scythe. Both religious priests were evenly matched in using their weapons against each other, and even when they were wounded, the injury was either healed or endured.

Knowing he cannot have the edge in close quarters combat, Shukke backed away and charged up chakra to his scythe. "Arcs of the Dark Lord Jashin!" with that, he fired a chakra crexcent right at Anderson, who responded by throwing Scripture pages in the air. "God Barrier!" Activating the Bible pages, an invisible wall was formed that protected Anderson from the unholy attack. NExt, he spread the Bible PAges to Shukke to harass him. "GAH! GET THIS HERETIC TEXT AWAY FROM ME!" he screamed as he waved his scythe around wildly and fired chakra waves to burn them all away. It was just in time to see the bayonets that came down upon him, and exploded right in his face. Shukke walked back up, with seveere burns all over his face. "You're gonna pay for this heathen pig!" Shukke shouted. "You're already a walking skeleton.." Anderson retorted. Anderson jumped down just as Shukke picked up his sword. "Seven Strikes of the Monk!" Shukke stabbed him in a few places, but none where it'd be fatal to put him down. "Opening Approach!" Anderson dodged the attack easily and then brought a bayonet down at Shukke's neck, but Shukke parried it. "Ending Approach!" Yet as Anderson had another sword, he swatted Shukke's Ninjato once more. Shukke grabbed onto Doom's Eye and executed Reap Edge. He rotated his scythe around him as he backed up to get Anderson far away from him while still trying to draw blood, but Anderson simply sighed and blew Great BReakthrough, sending him away by a dozen meters. Anderson charged at Shukke, who charged his scythe with chakra and executed Black Assembly. Shukke swung at Anderson, who was forced to block with his two bayonets, but he did not expect the force that was carried. The attack shattered his bayonets and Anderson got away with a wound on his chest. 'haha.... now then..." Shukke began, but was interrupted. "Flying Gales!" Several bayonets carried by wind came at him, and Shukke was forced to knock them all away, but then Anderson collided with his scythe using bayonets. "Think I don't know what you're up ta? Think I don't know about your people's filthy voodoo jutsu!" Anderson cried out. "You're well informed... was there a leak?" Shukke asked. "The Vatican vs. The Jashinic Church... you're one of the top men, aren't you? Well I'm from the Iscariot Division, the elite extermination unit of the Catholic Church!" Anderson nailed all of his arms with his bayonets, making it difficult for him to strenghten his attacks with chakra. Although Shukke had superior weapons and endurance, Anderson could spam his attacks easily and effectively. Shukke groaned very loudly, as burns started to appear on his wounds and even steam seemed to be coming out. "Blast these blessed blades bathed in holy water! It's just like with the monk's chakra.." Shukke seethed. Anderson smiled. "Ahh... don't mess with us bloody Christians you goddamn lunatic", Anderson laughed. "A regenerator vs. an immortal.... what a wonderful battle God has given to test his will!" Shukke laughed as he drew Satsudoki. "I shall show you my prowess in dual-wielding as well..." he smiled. He released his two scythes at Anderson, who had to defend himself using his bayonets and speed. It wasn't before long did he get caught off guard by Shukke's style and was cut by his superior weapon, Satsudoki. Anderson felt slightly weaker and slower. "What a cursed weapon.." Anderson said. "Indeed! Satsudoki absorbs the physical energy of whoever it cuts! It is my sharpest weapon!" Shukke exclaimed. Anderson's wound healed, but it was too late. Shukke ingested his blood and then used "Plunge of Dark Night" on himself, spilling blood. It wasn't before long did Shukke's body change color and he made the blood symbol of Jashinism. "Now then Catholic Priest, time for Lord Jashin's bidding!" Shukke cried out as he slashed his own knee for his scythe. Anderson suffered the same damage and he fell, cringing. It wasn't long he regenerated. "Haha! I can torture you for however long I like... however! You can't regenerate your heart can't you?" Shukke stabbed himself with Satsudoki in the chest several more times, which brought Anderson to his knees once more and he had to regenerate. "oh man.... finally! Lord Jashin will be pleased with your heretic ass as his sacrifice. I've just about had my fun with you", Shukke said. He raised his scythe and said "Die".

But then a flurry of Bible pages flew right up to entangle Shukke's body. "What?!" he yelled. Bayonets were nailed right on the crimson outer ring of his circle, and exploded. With the circle gone, Shukke's Sorcery Technique was de-activated. "Ya really are an idiot, eh? You didn't even notice your own scythe taking away your physical energy blah blah? your reflexes and awareness are shit now!" Anderson said as he swatted Shukke's scythes away from his hands. Indeed, as Anderson had not been directly injured by Satsudoki, Shukke was no longer physically on par with Anderson. The tables turned, Anderson kept coming at Shukke who pulled out his triple bladed claws to fight Anderson with. Although he held his own, Shukke's hands were sliced right off. Anderson stabbed Shukke's clothes and withdrew his blade, seeing Shukke's jashinic Bible drop, with a hole in it.

"YOU..... CATHOLIC DOGGG!!!" Shukke screamed frantically. And oof! Off with his head. Anderson sliced Shukke's head right off with a wind-enahnced bayonet. Shukke's head rolled, but his immortality kept him alive. "haha! even now, Jashin's power keeps his loyal followers alive! I am empowered by the many sacrifices I have made to him!" Shukke gloated. "Aye... I have no doubt you and your bloody brethren massacred Christians... in that case, this end is befitting for you". Anderson threw his bayonets down at Shukke and multipled them. They all exploded, scattering his flesh across the mansion in many pieces. Although Shukke was still "alive" (if someone healed him up completely), he could do nothing at all. Not even think. Anderson left the mansion, proud and gracious for his faith in the superior, one true God. He would annihilate the rest of the Jashin cult.

"Oh, our Father in Heaven, how I have sinned..."
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

Posts of Various Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts of Various   Posts of Various Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 4:30 pm

Garbed in his black swaggalicious attire, Hazama approached the un-handsome man, whose face was akin to a skull painted in black with white eye sockets. It was like looking at a monster. "You wanted to see me?" Hazama asked, tipping his hat. Shinkara nodded, appearing in his white garb. "Become my Friend. And you will revolutionize the world with other Friends", Shinkara offered, extending his hand of Friendship. Hazama waved his hand. "Well well as much as I would love to revolutionize shinobi, I'm afraid I can't spend a minute away from my precious spirals. So if you'll excuse me-" Hazama replied, but was interrupted by Shinkara's drawing his blade. "Come by my side, "Doctor". With your expertise, you will be a valuable asset to my organization as we tackle on the ninja systems", Shinkara insisted. Hazama once again said with a more serious tone: "Now now that won't do Mr. Katsu. You see what comes around goes around, and everything is in a cycle. I'm afraid I cannot do anything that breaks that cycle", Hazama said. "Very well... then you will perish as an Enemy".. Shinkara said as he charged his Hakukan with fire chakra and threw a crescent arc of flames at Hazama. Hazama dodged the wave, but just barely, catching his clothes on fire. "Oh dear, you're a Katon master! That means my Fuuton would be at a complete disadvantage against you. Please, Katsu we can talk this over!" Hazama pleaded. "The time for conversation is over. You will be the first to know the consequences of being Un-Friendly.."

Hazama fired a bunch of shurikens and kunai with expert precision, controlled and guided by chakra. From his Hakukan, Shinkara created a wall of flames that quickly melted the iron and dissipitated an instant afterwards. That's one nasty blade... it can shape the fire into any form he desires... this means that I can't outwit him with ninja tools or employ my Fuuton in a way that won't backfire on me... thought Hazama. I can't even get close.... shit my whole fighting style is compromised. I could seal the flames, but I can't do it instantly or repeatedly, while he can just keep on spamming flames... Forming a few handseals, Hazama erected a high-level barrier that protected him from Shinkara. Shinkara slashed it, but it just repaired. "Interesting..... so you could do this as well! Even more reason for me to induct you.." Shinkara said. Shinkara put down his sword and said: "However..." In an instant, a couple dozen Shadow Clones appeared surrounding Hazama. They all gathered around his barrier, and exploded, making it crash down completely. Shinkara now stood in front of hazama as they were concealed by the debris. "What? I didn't even see you make a single handseal", Hazama said. "Hehe.... I was known as the "Fastest Hands" back in Kirigakure... the speed in which I can cast hand seals is unparalleled in the Ninja World!" Shinkara stated. "Oh? But I had committed a plan of my own..." Hazama said as from the debris, a shadow clone popped up from behind Shinkara. The clone threw a couple of kunai at him infused with wind chakra as fast as possible, then clapped his hands together for Gale Wind Palm to accelerate them. Yet even without turning around, Shinkara swated them away with a single stroke of his blade. "Che.... what incredible swordsmanship!" Hazama remarked. The clone rushed towards him forming handseals, but Shinkara merely vaporized the clone. But in that movement, he had taken his eyes off of Hazama who had opened up the distance and completed the same seals that the clone was performing. "Poison Mist!" Hazama blew a poison mist right at Shinkara, who was caught in it. "Wind techniques and my ninja tools may not work on you.... but this will!" he claimed as Shinkara fell to his knees, coughing. "Heh... looks like I will turn you into a spiral after all..." Hazama declared, but was surprised when Shinkara started to stand back up. "Willpower...? No!" Hazama deduced that the poison did not affect Shinkara at all. "Koushi Inshi..." Shinkara stated. "I am from the Osore clan, and regeneration is our kekkei genkai. I possess the most powerful regeneration... after my own men had experimented on me! Something lowly as your poison which doesn't even kill off my vitals efficiently.... all the damage can be healed", Shinkara stated. Hazama was shocked at how formidable his foe was. He launched several wind spheres at Shinkara which wounded him. But then he saw the wounds actually closing up, the bleeding stopping, and soon it was as if no injury had occurred at all. As if time had reversed! "A miracle! A medical miracle. Even my own medical ninjutsu healing skills could not come on par with that. Very well, Leader of Friends! I shall take you on.... and drag you back to my village where I can experiment on you!" Hazama declared. Not wishing to experiemented on again, Shinkara resolved to kill this man. Shinkara amped up his chakra output, which Hazama could sense clearly. Knowing very well Shinkara's prowess in Ninjutsu and skill in Kenjutsu, Hazama would back away, but just in time for Shinkara to make a single seal. Water needles emerged from thin air - moisture had collected itself to form small prickly shapes. Shinkara had launched them all at Hazama as the focal point, who was skewered by the needles. Hazama fell but applied the Mystical Palm technique on himself, quickly healing his own injuries. "To think that my arsenal would be this useless..." Hazama said. Shinkara used Hakukan once more and fired a dragon-shaped torrent of flames right at Hazama.... just in time for Hazama's finger to make contact with the ground. "Kajiyoukuiki ~ Spiral Zone!" With this technique, he was able to avert the dragon, as it went around him. "Now the Art of the Spiral is the only thing I have right now!" hazama cried. Shinkara was caught off guard by what happened, unaware that a curse had been applied to the battlefield. "With something like this, your Ninjutsu attacks won't even get to me!" he yelled while running right at Shinkara. Shinkara released a few more Katon and a few more Suiton techniques, but they all just went around Hazama as if he were at the center of a cycle. "Even your last sliver of hope will be crushed by me! You do not have the means to kill me!" Shinkara cried as he charged his sword with fire chakra. He made a single slash at Hazama, but before it connected, he stabbed himself with a needle injection. "Uzumakisen ~ The Spiral!" Shinkara's slash missed Hazama, for his body bent right away from it. His body like a malleable rubber, it deformed and contorted in the wackiest of ways as what would have been a cut to the heart was narrowly missed. Catching his foe off guard with his antics once more, Hazama took the time to extend his arm like the neck of a giraffe or the length of a worm's body and stabbed Shinkara right in the shoulder with his gauntlet-blade.

"Makigai! ~ Shell/Snail People. Kiyouhakukannen ~ Obsession!"Exerting his chakra through, he applied two curses into Shinkara. But right as he did that, Shinkara impaled him right in the heart, melting his vital muscle. "You lose "Doctor", Shinkara stated. Hazama smiled as blood dripped from his face, one eye drooped, and his hat fell off revealing his green hair. "yea.... but... I have become a spiral.... and you.... will take my place..." he breathed before he finally died. Just then Shinkara felt a change occur inside his body. His back..... his back! There was something coming from his back! Shinkara fell to his knees as he felt a weight upon his back. When he turned, he noticed a large shell. But he could not scream or make any verbal noises. Instead, he felt like crawling. His body went limb as he laid with his chest flat on the floor. He started to see that his limbs were changing colors, and instead of crawling, he felt like sliding! He felt moist and jelly, and noticed that his entire body was now a yellow-green gel like texture. The shape of his head molded and his own field of vision changed. His eyestalks extended out of his sockets, like miniature telescopes. His arms and legs no longer existed; his body was replaced. Indeed, Shinkara had turned into a large snail, with a shell on its back. A disgusting, nasty, horrendous creature no longer human. But this was a special snail. It was a snail obsessed with the spiral. Everything that was spiral, it could seek and love. Shinkara the Snail slid over to where Hazama's corpse was, unable to think or know how it got there in the first place. It left a trail of slime in its wake. The snail slid right over the dead body and then stopped. Was it gonna rape him? No, the snail just stared as its head and eyes got closer to the body. It stared at Hazama's spirals that decorated his entire body. It stared, and stared, and stared.

The Spiral curse had been passed on.
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

Posts of Various Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts of Various   Posts of Various Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 12:16 pm

Hans Ginshu, Chozuya Shoshinku, Tsukishima, Kenshiro Kasumi

The Mizukage Kiyomi looked at the bold man who approached him. He was Tsukishima from Kirigakure, and was dressed in plain attire, with a smirk on his face. Kiyomi did not like that face, and wished to wipe it off by sucking the very blood from it. Tsukishima was renown in Kirigakure for his fearsome weapon, the so-called "Book of the End" which contained a powerful genjutsu which in one cut, could end the battle. Very well, Kiyomi would teach this rebel scum that a mere sword could not possibly take him down. "Ready or not, here I come Lord Mizukage", Tsukishima said to his former superior. He charged at Kiyomi with burst speed, twisted his body using impressive footing while maintaining his momentum, withdrew his arm holding the sword, and executed a swift slash right when he got into melee range. Kiyomi, predicting the movements of this wannabee swordsman, was able to accurately counter, for he was the leader of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. Drawing his Samehada, Kiyomi deflected it with his superior blade, completely soaking up the kinetic energy of the attack with his sword. With the massive legendary sword in bandages, Tsukishima found that his sword revealed two blue spikes popping from where he made a hole in the bandages, but could not advance any farther. "Looks like your sword's cutting power has a limit after all", Kiyomi remarked. Taking advantage of Tsukishima's faulty move, Kiyomi swung his large blade with massive strength, overpowering Tsukishima and throwing him off balance. Next, he immediately bashed Samehada's edge right along his chest. 'As you know, this blade does not slice.... it shreds!" he pulled his blade out with immense drag - the friction tore off the bandages and unraveled the blue-scale body of Samehada as it ripped right through Tsukishima's chest. Blood and flesh flew up into the air as Tsukishima screamed in pain and tumbled to the ground behind Kiyomi. Kiyomi thrusted Samehada right on Tsukishima's face, and allowed the Samehada to grow into a ferocious size, envelopping Tsukishima's chest. As Samehada could absorb chakra, the chakra running through Book of the End was absorbed, allowing the genjutsu to be nullified. Now, the Samehada looked as if it were feeding on Tsukishima to grow bigger, as it continued to restrict his movements and drain his chakra until he was dry dead. Even Tsukishima's sounds and muffles were silenced; no one could hear his screams. "Alright, I'll deal with the rest of you lot now. You'll all have your lives forfeited by the time my little pet sword is done sucking your friend over here.." Kiyomi said.

Another brave man stood up, and it didn't take a genius to deduce that he was a Taijutsu master. Kenshiro kasumi, a Jounin from Konohagakure was his name. He was the sole successor to the legendary Hokuto Shinken style, a rare martial art style said to be the strongest, deadliest Taijutsu style in the world. While that made him a more formidable opponent than Tsukishima, Kiyomi would nonetheless think of a way to outwit his opponent - and end up overpowering him. Kiyomi exerted his chakra, letting his massive chakra levels nearly on par with that of a Bijuu be known to those around him. None of the men were scared, which proved they were strong enough not to be intimidated by a bona fide Kage-level shinobi. Kiyomi saw that Kenshiro was dressed in Oriental robe attire, and had a muscular body and face. Kenshiro used Art of Dragon's Breathing, which boosted his body and physical stats to superhuman levels, rivaling if not surpassing Kiyomi's. "Here is where you will fall to the fist of the God of Death....Lord Kiyomi", Kenshiro said. Manifesting his toki, he launched it at Kiyomi. Exercising his famous hand-seal casting speed, Kiyomi formed 44 seals at an incredibly rapid rate. "So fast! Only I with my enhanced eyes can track his hands..." Kenshiro noted. Manipulating the water around him, Kiyomi formed a water dragon which bashed right against Kenshiro's toki, nullifying it. Kiyomi executed Great Bursting Water Colliding Waves, which drowned the entire battlefield into that of a small lake. Kenshiro was completely overwhelmed, for against a jutsu of this scale and type, his close range Taijutsu was ineffective. Kiyomi followed it up with Great Water Shark Missile technique, which blasted right against Kenshiro. Then, it "exploded" when it bashed against a surfaec, sending Kenshiro rocketing back into the pool of water, completely covered in blood. "What incredible power.... so this is the extent of the Mizukage's Suiton..." Kenshiro remarked. Pressing the pressure points on his knees, Kenshiro used Temple Lively Hole to revitalize himself, and growing even stronger with this suicidal jutsu. Kiyomi fired a violent water wave at him from his mouth. "Thunder Violent God Leg!" Kenshiro executed. With tremendous burst speed, he leapt from his position and moved at a linear velocity away from the water wave, leaving a sharp footprint on the ground. "What powerful speed!" Kiyomi remarked. He fired a Destruction Torrent at Kenshiro, who jumped once more, leaving a footprint right where the torrent would hit. "Water Shark Tank technique!" He formed a water barrier around him with spikes portruding out. Kenshiro was able to enter Kiyomi's range and punched the water tank with all his might, leaving a large dent before it was patched back up again. "A powerful defense, Mizukage....however!" Kenshiro used his final technique - Big Dipper Surprise Attack. Converting chakra to physical power, Kenshiro pushed his stats to the absolute peak max. He punched right through the water tank in a single try. "You fell right into it", Kiyomi said as he used Wave of Inspiration to shock Kenshiro. Any normal man would be paralyzed by now, but Kenshiro had drugged himself on so many enhancements that the electricity didn't do much to him. Instead, Kenshiro used Hudnred Crack Fist, firing rapid-fire high-velocity punches to break the water defense down. Kiyomi used Shifting Ground and Lightning Disk to add onto the electrocution effects, and finally Kenshiro slowed down. "All this water is here for me to use..." Kiyomi muttered as he used the Hidden Mist technique. Water evaporated from the water tank and small lake, immediately clouding Kenshiro's senses. He could not even smell or hear the Mizukage. "You have skill in stealth no doubt, but this technique is ineffective against me..." Kenshiro said. "Sakuiboushi", Kiyomi sliced off one of Kenshiro's arms using one of his more standard swords. "Bouseki Touza" Alas, Kiyomi sliced Kenshiro's head right off before he resumed control over his body, ending the fight. "A tough one....however! Now there are two left..." Kiyomi said.

Hans Ginshu approached him. A Jounin from the Darkness Village, he was once a captain of a squad. He is not human, but a wolfman. A shinobi who can turn into a werewolf. Hans charged at him with superhuman speed, which caught Kiyomi off guard but he retaliated using his kekkei genkai: Kuroshuu. "Black Blob Dragon Projectile!" From his mouth, a dragon-headed torrent of black blob headed straight for Hans, who was caught by the dragon and repelled. However, Kuroshuu had trouble getting through the werewolf's thick skin, and thus Hans was able to escape from Kuroshuu's suction by turning into mist, and was able to easily reform. Kiyomi found that ability challenging. Kiyomi fired several black blob bullets at Hans, who dodged them with impressive agility. Then, he used Beast Trigger, which turned him into a bipedal, large wolf. His stats enhanced, Kiyomi knew he couldn't let him get close or risk being mauled to death. So, he gathered a massive amount of chakra and used Black Blob Tidal Waves. Expelling a huge quantity of Kuroshuu, Kiyomi flooded the area with Kuroshuu. Hans had to turn into mist to escape, and had to remain in that form to float in the air so he doesn't get caught. Kiyomi deduced that Hans could not attack while in that state. "Thousand Black Blob Rain" he executed. Kuroshuu flew towards the sky and gathered them to form one hundred bullets of Kuroshuu. Kiyomi directed all of them towards Hans, who could not avoid them all. So, he transformed into a giant wolf - his strongest form. With that, he simply plowed through all the Kuroshuu. Hans charged right at Kiyomi with blinding speed and bite his arm right off. This forced Kiyomi to play his hand. Using Black Blob Recovery, he formed an arm made of Kuroshuu. Then he gathered all of the Kuroshuu he made with Black Blob Tidal waves and infused a massive amount of chakra in them. With that, he executed "Black Blob Monster Beast". A giant golem-like creature appeared, towering well above the little doggie. "No wimping, mongrel!" Kiyomi said as the monster beast grabbed onto the werewolf before it could run away, and absorbed it into its body before it can turn into mist. Its power nothing compared to Kiyomi's most powerful Kuroshuu technique, Hans Ginshu was defeated. "it'd take ten minutes for the thing to drain all of its blood.... but now that it's completely trapped, there's no escape. And so... only one more left". Kiyomi said.

His final opponent was a strange man, but formidable nonetheless. His name was Chozuya of the Shoshinku clan, a band of renegades and vagabonds who discovered the Hiden technique of Blood Manipulation. A scary, frightening ability, as Kiyomi himself knows a thing or two about messing with blood. He had a couple of monikers such as "Red Knight" and "Chozuya the Worshipper". Rumors of his eccentricity and insane mindset have made it known to many just how deadly and unpredictable this man could be. Kiyomi disapproved of such a family of ragtags knowing a higher level of Water Release, so he would suck this man dry of his blood to prove it. Chozuya approached the Mizukage fearlessly, with a light smile on his face - so light that you barely notice it. This man was approaching someone who had slaughtered three Jounin-class right in front of his eyes. He approached him because he was not afraid to die, whether he wins or not. He entered the fray so he could fight, as if it was his instinct. "So much blood you spilled, are you trying to prepare a cult ceremony?" Chozuya asked. Blood from Tsukishima and Kenshiro saturated the field - external blood that Chozuya could use. Chozuya himself thrived on bloody performances, and wanted to sacrifice the Mizukage and dance over his deceased body. They were still surrounded by water, and before Kiyomi could react, Chozuya had already made his move. Formulating a single seal, he molded the blood that was behind Kiyomi and hardened it into a solid ball, like a bullet. Forming stealthily in the water, they fired themselves at tremendous speed at Kiyomi, hitting him from the back and shooting all the way out. Holes were punctured in his body as drops of blood flew from ruptured blood vessels into the outside world. Kiyomi stumbled, but did not fall to his knees. "How fine! Your blood is crystal clear to me now", he smiled. Exerting his chakra, he used the blood that just spilled from Kiyomi as well as the blood on the battlefield before they dissolved in the water and had it wrap around Kiyomi in a blanket. Chozuya succeeded in binding the Mizukage in the very crimson life that he had ripped out. "A fitting end... to be consumed by the very lives that you had destroyed", Chozuya remarked as he closed his fists to form spikes that would skewer all of the Mizukage's vital organs. But before it could do so, the blood started to drain, as if were getting absorbed inside. When the last was gone, what looked like a black cocoon remained in place. That cocoon started to mold and contort, as if something were to hatch from it. But no, instead, it formed into a humanoid shape, and revealed the face of the Mizukage Kiyomi Senshin. "Black Blob Armor", Kiyomi stated. "My Kuroshuu sucks blood..... with this ability, your blood techniques are completely useless against me. Furthermore, this would prevent any blood from inside of me from leaking out", he said. A perfect counter, indeed Chozuya could only manipulate external blood that has been exposed outside, clearly visible to him. He knew that his own Suiton techniques were useless against the Mizukage, who was a superior Suiton specialist. The only thing he could do while he was like that is to..... run.

Chozuya used Shunshin to escape, but the Mizukage was no fool. Using his Kuroshuu, he fired a torrent that caught Chozuya by his legs, preventing him from using his characteristic agility and reflexes from evading it. Then he formed the Lightning Dragon Projectile, firing it at Chozuya which electrocuted him. Finally, Kiyomi had freed all of his Kuroshuu armor and had it go to Chozuya, consuming him in its entirely. The Red Knight would have his own blood absorbed, drained of any fighting capabilities. Kiyomi sighed. This proved tougher than he thought, but it looks like there wasn't anyone who can push him to the brink of death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Posts of Various Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts of Various   Posts of Various Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Posts of Various
Page 1 of 1