Narutoworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutoworld

free naruto rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dordonii Bankei Posts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

Dordonii Bankei Posts Empty
PostSubject: Dordonii Bankei Posts   Dordonii Bankei Posts Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:52 pm

It was morning; almost noon. The gates were as they were; polished but not sanitized. They were between a couple of rock formations with Kumo shinobi guarding it about. It was the doorway to what would be the finest accomplishments of Kumogakure shinobi. And it was the doorway through which the black ANBU Captain and his spiritual A-class companion would begin the journey to their deaths.

Mission, mission, mission. Mission, mission, mission. Dordonii danced his way towards the entrance, busting out hops while slowly jogging towards the meeting point. He was garbed in his usual disco-white uniform, giving off the appearance of a well-known, secular pop-star. He did not have a backpack on, even though carrying it would be of almost no effort to him. He had a shortage of his typical ninja equipment in his pockets, but other than that, he was armed with nothing but his fists and feet. Which is just what Dordonii liked. For a white hairy monk like him to utilize anything else on an assignment with a black man would be nonsensical. No, they would pull off karate chops and savate kicks, fighting side by side as the ultimate interracial duo in the village. He made his way to the place, ready to go. He struck a pose for any ladies who happened to wander by. He wasn't targeting anyone in particular, but merely presented himself as a performer, an attraction for all sorts. He placed the back of his right hand on his right hip and put his left hand on the back of his head. Now he curved.... and tightened, indicating the strength of his abs. No one applauded or coughed.

Dordonii hmphed, and just leaned by the border wall. He had met this Moyasu Uchiha several times before, and they were well-acquainted. He was what Dordonii had stereotypically thought as a prodigy. His qualities, his heritage, and his ability. They were the pinnacle essence of an Uchiha. But even more scary..... a black Uchiha! Never before in the shinobi world's multi-century old history had a black Uchiha surfaced. It was unthinkable, yet it was obvious no matter how black he was or how prestigious his eyes were, he was a Kumo ninja at heart. Still, Dordonii had relished in tagging along with the guy. There was a considerable difference in experience between them, although Dordonii was not sure who's on the lower end and who's at the top of the pole. This mission would decide exactly the difference between their knowledge and wisdom. Dordonii reviewed the mission before him. They were to go to Otogakure, which was roughly 1-2 days away. There were some rabblerousing thieves in that land, and they were sent to intercept them. From his arcane monk training, he knew that he was nearly uncontested in Kumogakure when it comes to close quarters hand to hand combat. His Taijutsu was incredible, honed after decades of practice. But perhaps there is an enemy that can counter that.

"Moyasu.....Moyasu...." muttered Dordonii as he scanned his surroundings for him. "Man, man. Younglings have to be early risers. The sun is up. These are working days. I can even hear the birds chirping in the distance. The light of Buddha shines on all of us. Hurry and embrace it..... Moyasu-kun..." He was early, but he expected his superior to be earlier. Oh well, one only lives once. And that is why this flamboyant monk left the Temple in order to babyshake the evil that exists in the world.
Back to top Go down
http://trueshinobilegends.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: Dordonii Bankei Posts   Dordonii Bankei Posts Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:52 pm

Dordonii walked alongside Moyasu as they tredded on the barren path. He didn't want to present himself to be shy and suspicious by walking behind him, nor would he suggest disrespect by walking ahead of him all the way. He walked carefully as if expecting enemies to ambush them, but really this was his own stylish way of walking. He looked at Moyasu.

"Anything new? Hmm......" he pondered. They kept on walking for a few more seconds; with vast lands of dead grass on either side of the road. "Hmmm......" he hummed, now curling three fingers round his chin and stroking his pointed goatee to emphasize his thinking. "Mhm......" he let out finally, confirming that he had found an answer.

"Women", he finally said. It was the first thing that came to his mind to have in a man to man talk. The million dollar question. "I like to look at them. Oh! But I'm not a lustful guy, Moyasu, I'm really not. I'm a monk, you see", he confessed with some pride, placing the palm of his right hand on his chest. "Doesn't look like it, right? I left the Temple some years ago. I'm a free man, but I'm forever a free man of the Buddha. Oh, but don't worry, religion is a topic for a later time. Anyway, women. Wiiiiimennnn... Do you like to look at them too, Moyasu?"
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: Dordonii Bankei Posts   Dordonii Bankei Posts Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:53 pm

It was like a calling or test of faith. Without even knowing it, 8 bandits have materialized around him. He eyed a piece of cloth that each of them was holding, and saw that they had an invisibility cloak. Useful thing, although it started to fail once it reached its time limit. "Ohhh boy...." sighed Dordonii. "What do we have here..... a bunch of miss nansies, I see". He nodded at Moyasu's command, seeing that they could not convince the bandits to leave. They looked like grubs, hardly ninjas nor do they seem to be exactly fit. Dordonii could punt them around, but as a violent pacifist, he must first greet them before he fight diplomatically.

He walked forward a few feet. "How you doing?" he asked. "Your money, please", they replied. Dordonii had a pleasant smile on his face. "Straight to the point. I like that". And he did. Bursting forward at his normal base speed, Dordonii moved faster than either of these robbers can see, fisting one of them in the stomach with a very casual punch. The blow blatantly knocked the daylights out of him. At the same time, he launched an elbow thrust to the back of the head of the other man next to him, knocking him out as well with just sheer force. 'What the?!" both leftovers yelled in surprise, completely unaware how Dordonii seemingly teleported from one place to the next, and why their partners in crime were already on the floor. "I-I-I-I said gimme your mon-" one man exasperated, before receiving a kick to the side of the neck from Dordonii, which effectively broke it. Dordonii then tossed himself towards the man who he just knocked out and swiftly turned around in a semi horse-bent stance, to see the last man standing slightly quivering. "S....s....shinobi!" he called out, as if cursing at the name.

By the time this happened, Moyasu had already finished. Dordonii didn't see what happened, but he couldn't help but marvel at Moyasu's sheer skill in the art of killing. Now obviously a monk should not marvel at such a thing, but he was a free man of the Buddha, and did what he could. The bloodied corpses with limbs sliced off, and a bandit impaled right on his sword. The ANBU Captain was certainly a partner that he would have the pleasure of company with. "Haha! Looks like you finished seconds before I did, Moyasu!" as if this was some sort of a contest. He blitzed towards the last man and socked him with a punch. But then as Dordonii looked closely, all he saw was a log breaking into two. This is...!! The last bandit appeared 3 meters behind him. "I picked up this so-called Substitution Jutsu back in my village. I'm not like the rest of those 'instants'!" He took out six shuriken, 3 in each hand, and threw them at Dordonii, who had just turned around. The mustacheo monk could tell that the guy had no skill in shurikenjutsu, for Dordonii easily kicked the bottom half of the shurikens thrown at him upwards, which repelled the top half of the shuriken, sending both over him like coins being flipped way over his head. Dordonii clapped his hands, and bowed before the man. "May you find fortune in life; follow the Way, learn the Noble Truths, and walk the Eightfold Path." And then he simply stretched forward and kicked the man right in the chest, dealing serious damage to him as he fell to the floor, cupping his chest, barely conscious. Dordonii realized that he had no ryo to lend the men, so he just let them be by sparing their lives. He expected Moyasu to do the same.

He walked away from the men and back at Moyasu. "Women. What makes them so..... attractive, y'know? Something about them..... and I think I know what it is.." he continued, walking backwards slowly.
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: Dordonii Bankei Posts   Dordonii Bankei Posts Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:53 pm

Dordonii ran after Moyasu, who had somehow gotten a head away from him. It seemed that he was avoiding Dordonii. "Mooooyyasssuuuuu-kuuuuuunnn!!" he shouted, alerting the border guards that were approaching. It wasn't the same border guards as last time. Dordonii ran like a bull, kicking up dust as he ran with each step. The guards were like sheep. They were scared and had to give way. They opened the gates just as Dordonii wizzed past the tree Moyasu was hiding in. "Youuu did noot waiiiitttt forrrr meeeeeee!" And out he ran through the gates like a speeding bullet
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: Dordonii Bankei Posts   Dordonii Bankei Posts Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:54 pm

[Continung off of the Soul is Calling thread] Dordonii stopped walking, and glanced at Sato with a look. It was not a look of shock, but rather a look of reproach. It was sullen, and gave away Dordonii's emotional disappointment. The stab wounds all over the corpses were fatal, nothing he could do since they were already dead. He looked to see the crimson red blood spilling out from their guts, which quickly turned into a dark red color. Dordonii could feel the cold envelopping them as their sinful spirits left their body and flew to the Other World, to await judgement in the cycle. He recalled his tutelage back in the Temple, regarding the aspects of reincarnation. Some criminals reborn as animals. Some simply into a lower social caste. He fondly remembered one kid who raised his hand and brilliantly said, "Or maybe a potato!" The class laughed hard. He liked those days. The days when he was naive. Dordonii put his hands together for three seconds, but said no words of enlightenment. He did not want to keep Moyasu waiting, and so continued to walk backwards following after Moyasu. "It's their scent. Yes! The scent of a women!" he exclaimed.

Two hours from arriving at the borders of the land, Dordonii addressed a previous question Moyasu asked. "Moyasu, you asked me to consider entering the ANBU. But ya know.... that's a shady life! Don't get me wrong, you guys are the best at what you do. But ANBU work is much too dirty for me. Remember, I am a holy man first and a ninja second. I work for God, not for the Raikage. This is just... where we depart" he said. He had thought long and hard about the proponents of Buddhism and where he stood in the Samsara cycle.

[Arriving at The Land of Sound]:
They were now in the Land of the Sound, just meters away from its border gates. It was a trifling journey. Some obstacles in the way, but Dordonii's stamina had fully recovered. He liked to walk, but sometimes he found an alternate means of transportation useful. He thought about gaining a summon, but pondered whether captivating and taming an animal familiar would be a moral thing according to his world of ethics. Dordonii did not know, and what he did not know, he did not bother with. Just as they were approaching, an alarming realization came to Dordonii's mind. "Mo...! Mo...! Moyasu! We are at a seveerreee disadvantage aren't we? We don't know what the culprits look like, nor do we know where they are, or what they can do," he complained, pulling tuffles of his hair. "It's not like they're going to be waiting for us right around here, or trying to make a getaway through these exact borders at the same exact time that we're trying to get in. No no, karma is too kind to us." He talked with the guards, trying to get them to let them in. They were a real hassle. The security in the Land of Sound has heightened over the last few decades, transforming from a lax mechanism into a rigid powerhouse founded on defensive principles that surpassed that of Amegakure. Of course, since laziness tended to get through to some people, the guards that he was facing were only slightly better than the ones in Konohagakure, but still Dordonii had trouble getting in. Dordonii forgot his passport, and he was reluctant to show the mission papers to a bunch of Chunin-level ninja. He did not want information to leak out to a foreign nation, and convinced the guards to give them some kind of leaniness, which infuriated the guards. Then, he started talking about women. He asked if the men liked to look at them, which the guards relucantly nodded, almost blushing. Now he had his rope over them. "Women. Their hair. Lustrous. Provoking, " he preached, emphasizing each single-word phrase as if they were important. "Lips. Red. Tasty. Kissable." Now the guards started to giggle like schoolchildren. They started to take a liking to him. "Boobs! Ah I'm not even gonna get into that one!" he laughed, accompanied by the chuckles of the men. "Legs. Big. Fat. Long. Short. Fine. Doesn't matter. So long as they have a... GREAT... ASS!" he roared. He sighed. "And the final destination" he muttered, now looking up to the sky, referring to what's between dem legs and dat ass. "Stairway to Heaven." And that one really knocked them out. Dordonii had successfully passed on his earthly knowledge onto a group of prospecting admirers. This was his sermon. And knowledge was power. He only showed the seal of approval from the Raikage and a signature from an official from their country, and after asserting his alpha male intimidating dominance on them, did they finally let him in. At last, their mission could begin now, but where to start? Who knew? "Let's si gooooo!!"
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: Dordonii Bankei Posts   Dordonii Bankei Posts Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:55 pm

Dordonii smiled and gently placed his hands together as if giving a prayer. "Holy men need no shame in talking about the female anatomy!" he declared, liberating himself from the perverse ideals of society. His hands glowed slightly with the purified chakra that the ninja monks had learned at the Temple, but faded away after two seconds. "Anyway, remember we are guests in this foreign country. If we kill, we'll definitely set something off. De-fi-ni-tellyyy." Dordonii massaged his own shoulders, and cracked his knuckles. He jogged to keep pace with Moyasu. At last, he busted out ten punches from each arm. He was warming up before the fight, to exercise his muscles and nerves. Alas, he bursted forward with speed, arriving at the building point just around a building 20 seconds after his partner had arrived. He looked down at the bustling street. Indeed, it was a market exchange. People; merchants, traders, and criminals alike, swarmed the district like a pestilence of bugs. He did not know that the market places here were so active. He saw jewelry, gold, and (fake) diamond being purchased and exchanged. Dordonii could even see drug transactions being put into place. He pondered if he should enter the fray. Intercept some cargo and be the hero. But he was a guest in this country, and would receive more resentment than appreciation. Besides, he had a more important thing to recover.

Dordonii cocked his head towards Moyasu, eyeing a group of masked men garbed in black in a more quiet rue. "What did you say the pulps looked like again?" he asked. The men was talking with some guy that Dordonii could not make out, for he was covered by the shade. There was some transaction going on between the two of them. Dordonii could see that one man had a bag in his hand and shoved it to the buyer. The buyer looked into the bag and inspected its contents. He placed his hand in it, rammaging through it. Alas, he lifted his hand out, cupped the bag, and nodded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dordonii decided to get in a bit closer while Moyasu was stalking out his prey. As a monk, he was not cut out for all of this espionage and surveillance stuff. He was a straight-up physical fighter who honors his opponent in open combat and is honored by the same attitude. So it would be no surprise if he fucked up. Dordonii could no longer locate Moyasu for he had a hood over his head, and blended in completely with the others. Damn, damn damn. I suppose this is why the ANBU get to be good at the shady stuff. They become shadows. he thought.

Dordonii descended down to ground floor and joined in the masses of people. He bumped into some people, and could have sworn that he saw Moyasu, but was not sure and did not bother with it. He walked forward to take a closer look at the surroundings. Drug trade, animal auctions, exotic food markets, ooohh even a sex shop. he observed. But the thing that caught his attention the most was the shady exchange he witnessed earlier. They were finishing up. The seller seemed to be some sort of bandit group or cult, for they seemed to be aligned and led by one person. The buyer had approved of the bag, and he was pulling out huge sums of currency to purchase it. He did not know what was going on, and did not know how to find out without causing a commotion. His raw power would most likely end up demolishing something and he was afraid of performing basic Ninjutsu when the people he is confronting may be accomplished ninja and see through his tricks. At last, he must too blend in with his surroundings like Moyasu.

Using his quick speed, he grabbed a black piece of cloth from a leather table out in the public, and slapped it on the lower half of his face. No need for anyone to recognize his mustache and goatee now. "Halt!" he boomed; most of the sonic vibration centered on the tradesmen. "I am market police from the Sound Trade Federation, Inspector Clumseau!" Now he made his way just 4 meters away from them. "I have been watching you all for a while now. You are selling a product that is in a bag, a shaded container. That is in violation of Section 8! Sectiiiioonnnn 888!!!! I must now inspect the bag to see that it does not contain any diseases or stolen treasure. Please, hand over the bag, and I will leave you to your way!" The buyer and sellers retreated a bit in fear, but after regaining their composture, they were confused. Confusion turned to resentment. "You black fiend! You are a LIIAARRRRR!" the tallest of the masked men accused. "There has not been market police for the past few years! They have been de-stationed! You are a LLIIIARRRR!" Dordonii picked up on his accent, and could tell that it resembled that of the Shingeki tribe in the Land of Lightning. "Please, sir! The bag!" Dordonii insisted, pressured and not knowing what to do anymore. If he could look into the bag, he would be able to move a step closer to finishing the mission. The masked group snatched away the bag they were about to sell and ran away, pushing people aside. They were definitely trained in the ninja arts, for the speed they possessed could only be explained by exercising in ninja finesse. That gave Dordonii probable clause that they were the thieves who stole the scroll.

Dordonii chased after them, leaping from building to building. He was way faster than them, and was closing in the distance. Dordonii felt a thrill run through him. This kind of excitement was frowned down upon by his elders, but as Dordonii discovered himself, this was the only way he can reach his own spiritual salvation and enlightenment. Not by meditation, but by experience. He could see where they were headed. They were going into an abandoned street which leads outside of the market. It was a city street, with overlapping buildings, trash, and bins in the way, but with few activity in it. Then, one of the masked men who saw Dordonii closing in on them, threw a smoke bomb down at the ground, which scared dozens of people but also blindsided Dordonii. When the smoke vanished, the men had disappeared. "Shit!" Rascals!" he cursed under his breath. He reached the abandoned street, assuming that they were hiding out in there. He made his way through dark alleyways until he stopped in the middle of the outside city street, and found himself in the middle of a wide, open space of urban architecture. It was like he was the only person left in this part of the world, only hearing the distant festive sounds of the market exchange. Papers carried by the air flew past him and in front of him. There was a trash bin with a flame going on, suggesting that some hobos had used it recently to warm themselves. His heart beated. Adrenaline flowed through him. He felt uneasy. He felt hardened. He felt danger. Dordonii could not find the men, but they could not have possibly escaped him given their speed. No, they were probably hiding out here. Dordonii confirmed this when he saw, 20 meters away from him, the black bag deposited in the middle of the paved street. It was obviously a trap. They were probably scaling the walls or hiding in the buildings to ambush him. He did not know what they would do, but they did not know what he would do either.

Dordonii wondered if he should make a clone, but he thought of a better idea. He picked up a wooden stick that was in the middle of the street, walked over to the flame, and lighted it. He returned to his previous position, but not moved 3 meters closer. Alas, he threw the flame at the black bag, wanting to ignite it. Now it was his turn to ambush his enemies. If they value what was inside of the bag, they would come out and protect it. Forcing them into the open, Dordonii would then attack them without giving them a chance to counteract. He observed very carefully, handseals at the ready. The torch closed in on the bag, and Dordonii waited for the right moment to strike.....-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The torch did not make it there, for people came out to intercept it, just as Dordonii had expected. Three ninja jumped from building windows to kick away the torch and retrieve the bag. Dordonii reacted nigh-instantly. Having warmed up his muscles from his little running, he bursted forward with tremendous speed that praised his status as a Taijutsu master, leaving notable cracks all over the ground. He launched a flat roundhouse kick right on the belly of one of the ninja, sending him flying dozens of meters away. Two of the ninja went for his back, but Dordonii had trained perfectly for this. He executed a back-kick right into one of the ninja, breaking his ribs, who bumped violently into the other ninja, sending both of them awry. "Silly morons! You can't fool a macho monk!" With the bag just 2 meters away from him, Dordonii reached for the bag, but saw from the corner of his eye dozens of shurikens and kunai coming at his way. Dordonii did a hand-wheel to avoid the incoming projectiles, and was forced to move 4 meters away from the bag on the other side now. In front of him, he could see six ninja. Dordonii guessed that they were all Chunin level, although he suspected there was some Genin mixed in there. He realized that his black cloth had fallen from his face, so he could not hide his identity now. He could not see Moyasu around here, so he would have to go solo now. He was not able to find him back in the market, and was lost in trying to pursue what would be the culprits. More or less he has confirmed that the people before him was dealing in some sort of illegal trade, otherwise ninja would not be employed to sell it. "Easy fellas. May there be peace among us. If we join our hands together, we can follow the way of the Buddh-!" A bang followed by a speeding kunai came right at Dordonii, who barely dodged it as it grazed his neck, drawing blood. "Or we resort to peaceful violence!" he finished, eyeing a building window where the kunai came from. What was that? It sounded like that kunai was propelled by some gunpowder? i have never seen a projectile move so fast like that. Ninja technology these days.... he thought.

Dordonii saw the six men rushing at him. They seemed to be competent in Taijutsu, for they coordinated well and launched themselves at him using distinct attacks to overwhelm him with sheer numbers. Dordonii avoided all of their strikes with difficulty, and launched a casual kick that snapped one of the ninja's knee, who howled in pain. Dordonii grabbed the man. Now completely open, another kunai was shot out from the same window towards him. Dordonii expected this and blocked it by pulling the man who he injured into the path of the kunai, which stabbed right through the man's neck. Drops of blood came down on the lower part of Dordonii's face. "Should have listened to your mommy and never joined a gang man!" He gave the dead man a nice savate kick that tossed him into the window from where the kunai came from. Now the rest of the ninja resumed their assault on Dordonii, engaging in a rather long street brawl of martial arts prowess. He recognized one or two styles from Kumogakure, but there was also a mix of the Strong Fist style and styles of hand to hand combat from the villages of Kusagakure and Otogakure. "Ha! Wah! ATTA!" Dordonii fended them off with his bare hands, careful as not to injure them too much so that he may interrogate them later. They were armed with standard weaponry and Taijutsu skills, but Dordonii was disappointed that they had not shown any particular jutsu. Eventually, he outclassed and stomped them all at once; snapping their arms and legs, leaving them crippled and in pain. Of course, they were not a match for Kumogakure's monk.

Then there was another bang, and a kunai struck Dordonii right on his shoulder. There was another sniper! "You... dirty pricks!" he screamed. He did not like his situation. As he wrestled with the kunai, Four men came out; from a bin, a pipe, and from a fence. One of them performed a string of handseals, and Dordonii suddenly felt it very hard to move, as if he was being restrained by invisible ropes. G-genjutsu! he thought. A high-level genjutsu was cast on him that nearly paralyzed his movements. Now he had to get out of it, using Kai or some other means. He wasn't particularly good at it, but he knew that he would do it if he was really forced to. "You're a big guy. you must have some nice abs. How about we wrangle it up for ya!' two of the men offered, holding out two katanas and rushing towards Dordonii with it. Am I..... am I going to make it?! he thought, awfully scared and pressured now.
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: Dordonii Bankei Posts   Dordonii Bankei Posts Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:56 pm

To his glee, Moyasu had intervened into the fight at just the right time. "Not so late now, captain," he muttered. Dordonii had been freed of the genjutsu that was placed on him, and he could move again. That Sharingan...... I was not wrong about this man being a true Uchiha warrior.... he thought. The remaining man came rushing at Dordonii, clearly crazed and desperate to save his life. "Run away." he said sharply. The man quickened his pace. "Turn around.. and run away," he said, now even more serious. Alas, he simply headbutted the man who fall right down to the floor, clinging to his head. He walked forward to the man who had his illusion spellbounded right back at him, when he stopped short 7 meters, noticing a row of handseals being made from a window. It was a Katon. "Shit! Another one!" he yelled. He leapt back, just in time to barely avoid the small fireball that shot out of the ninja's mouth and landed right on the head of the paralyzed ninja, exploding into a firestorm nuke that vaporized the man and devastated the city street.

Dordonii suffered severe burns on his clothes from the flames that ran off from the fireball, but was relatively safe. He had grabbed the bag that was on the ground just in time. "Utter blasphemy! You killed your own man!" he screamed, trying to look through the huge cloud of smoke and debris to see if Moyasu survived. The culprit appeared in front of Dordonii. He recognized the masked man as the man who had almost sought the scroll back at the market until Dordonii intercepted him. "You dodged my Zukkoku. Nice. It looks like I still don't have much control over it. Plus, it seems that I am the last one left. Anyway, the bag. It has an important treasure in it. If you hand it over, I will 'turn around and run away' as quickly as possible. You have my word". Dordonii was not convinced. He could tell that the man in front of him was not only the leader, but also definitely Jounin level. "A treasure, you say?" Dordonii grabbed onto the bag and tossed it way up into the air. The lobster cage tactic.

Dordonii then launched himself at the man, taking advantage of the distraction to launch a straight kick at him. But the man had little difficulty countering. "Resonating Echo Drill!" Using a sound amplifier in his left arm, the man channeled all of the sound waves into Dordonii's right ear, which shattered his equilibrium and immediately interrupted his attack. "GAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" he screeched. Blood spurted from his right ear and he landed on one knee to the ground, holding his right ear in severe pain. Sound.....? Fucking sound....! "Brute force is always nice. But it is useless against a wall of sound!" the man gloated. he had exploited a weakness to Taijutsu masters. But Dordonii was no stranger to pain. He had been exposed to the gonging of huge bells at point blank back in the Temple. The masked man had air tubes installed in the palms of his hand, and he was not afraid to use it. "Decapicitating Airwaves!" Although weakened, Dordonii was still able to fight. He was able to make a kick that tilted the man's arms upwards, diverting the path of the attack to a building top; the sound wave of which broke apart the brick and windows. "AAAATTTTAAAAAAA!!!" Dordonii yelled; his battle cry. But then the man jumped back, now completely focused on Dordonii, now 7 meters away. He launched a more focused, supersonic bright sound wave right at him.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unable to escape the sound wave in his current condition, he thought about tanking it when Moyasu entered the fray. My, my, boy you are such a friend. he thought in glee. Dordonii could not hear him that way as his ear was deafened. "WHAT??!!" Dordonii yelled. He registered what of Moyasu's command went into his other ear a second time, and slowly began to understand what was expected of him. "GOT IT!" he nodded. "Hardcore Ram!" He seperated from Moyasu and launched a back-kick to the ground, shattering the pavement and uplifting moderate amounts of pulverized dust right in front of the masked man to blindside him. "It looks like Kumogakure did come after me. I don't care if two come after me or if you're chicken out on me. You can't beat sound" he said, readying his amplifier. But because of the dust, he did not noticed that the kick propelled Dordonii up into the air, and he somersaulted until he was above the man's blind spot, above his head. He landed swiftly behind the man, who just noticed that Dordonii had closed the distance on him. "AALAAA!" he yelled, sending a knee thrust that shattered the amplifier on the man's arm. Then he dropped his body down to the ground to launch a light but swift kick to knock the man off his feet, and so he tumbled to the ground. "How....how is this happening to me....." he panted. An opportunity was ripe for Moyasu,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All's done was good. Their little journey here has come to an end. Dordonii walked over to the man, and looked back at Moyasu. Sharingan..... so that's how it works. Eye-contact and it's lights out. Dordonii looked at the man in front of him, who seemed to be in some kind of daze or trance. Tricky, very tricky. I'm glad that I have such a capable Kumo nin by my side. He looked at the man in front of him who seemed to be immobolized. "Oi! Oi!" he yelled in his ears, mocking him and asking if he can hear him. "Looks like you're pretty much shit now. Nothing but a vegetable for a brain." He clapped his hands together. "May you find fortune in life; follow the Way, learn the Noble Truths, and walk the Eightfold Path". After his finishing line was delivered, he said, "You said that sound cannot be beaten. Well then, it is YOU who cannot BEAT MY SOUND!" And with that, he launched a very fast barrage of kicks right at the man. "YARARARARARARARARA!!!" he yelled. The attack sent him flying violently right through a building wall, bleeding intensely. Although the attack was not intended to kill, the damage would permanently cripple him for the rest of his life. He took the bag and followed after Moyasu. He looked into the bag and had a shocked expression on his face. "Wait a minute..... there's nothing but animal dung in here!" he said in shock.
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: Dordonii Bankei Posts   Dordonii Bankei Posts Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:20 pm

The A-rank mission was troublesome; he sustained a few injuries. A few bruises, few burns, and a few cuts. He signed into the hospital the day he got back into the village, spending a few hours recuperating as the nurses stiched his wounds back together and applied some ointment to accelerate cell regeneration. He healed very quickly. He could have done this all by himself, but could not resist using up his free passes to the hot springs.

Alas, he made it to the hot spring, soaking his naked body into the warmth of the "divine waters". There were three other people in here, and he recognized them. He smiled and moaned in happiness as he felt his chakra rejunevating to its fullest. He was now back to full power. He gave his deepest thanks to the Buddha and the gods for this pleasure. Then he heard the word "Moyasu" and "Raikage". Dordonii's ears perked. "Hey, you guys over there. What are you talking about?" he asked. The three ninja moved in closer, inviting Dordonii into their conversation. "Mister, didn't you hear? Kumogakure has a new Raikage? The previous Raikage Otaki was killed by Moyasu Uchiha! They say he died instantly or something. Moyasu has usurped the throne!" they cried.

Dordonii looked at this with seething indifference. "That boy..... has done it," he muttered. He clapped his hands together and prayed. "man I know that ninja villages run like this.... but what about this takeover? Do you think our new Kage is going to be some kind of military dictator? A tyrant? This is a coup don't you know?" "Shut uppppp!!!!!!!" Dordonii yelled. "I'm trying to pray," he said. New Raikage. New ANBU. New Kumogakure.

What does this mean for him?
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: Dordonii Bankei Posts   Dordonii Bankei Posts Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:21 pm

Dordonii was stuck at patrol duty today. It was his turn now, and although he did relish looking out at the borders as his own mediating peace, he did not like to be bundled up with the Chunin and Jounin that were around him. Some gambled, some didn't even pay attention, but at the least there was some corruption going on here. So when Dordonii saw a young man approaching the gates, he and a friend of his jumped down to confront him.

The boy did not look like to be affiliated with Kumogakure. Yet, foreigners coming in and out was not uncommon these days. Dordonii was bothered by the youth of the kid, though. "Hey uh.... where's your mommy?" his friend asked. "Passport? Purpose of visit? Little man, don't worry, we're going to find your parents in no time, alright?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dordonii stroked his thin goatee as if he was pondering as the wise sages from the Temple would often do. Of course, he was doing it because he had no idea what Tamashi had said. He repeated what Tamashi said in his hand, and it registered it to him the third time. At the same time, some kind of dove flew past them overhead. Those kinds of doves did not exist in these mountains. "Mhm.... I see..." he muttered. He heard about the significant political change in Kirigakure that occured after some kind of insurrection. He had no idea that this would cause such a young boy to leave just about that. "You must have had a tough upbringing. Well, I can tell you that the fear and terror that you might have felt may end here." Dordonii realized that he was probably dealing with a runaway here. He developed this spiritual pity on the boy. He couldn't make it, for he had a habit for feeling sympathy for the less fortunate. " I get it. Thing is a few days ago, the same usurpation occured in here. Ninja taking over the Kage throne these days. We have had a new Raikage. He's not bad, of course, but this sudden takeover is uh.... uncouth. I don't know how you'd find it here. Maybe I'll take you to the authorities and let them handle all of this....mess. Ah yes! I'm so sorry! What is your name? My name is Dordonii."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dordonii looked over to his comrade besides him. He nodded. Dordonii raised his head to the border guards above who were observing their conversation. "Open the gattteessss!!!" he yelled. The gates were unhatched. He placed his palms together in prayer position and looked down at Tamashi. "Follow me then. Moyasu would decide your fate now, little boy," he said, with an almost menacing tone. He didn't know what would become of Tamashi or what fate would bring to them if he invited this boy to take a step into the village. Maybe it'll grace them, maybe it'll doom them. Right now, Dordonii has full confidence that this boy can be exploited regarding the systems of Kirigakure. The appeal of hidden villages is the secrets that they contain.

And so they entered the village.....

Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

PostSubject: Loyalty Is Earned, Not Given [Sage]   Dordonii Bankei Posts Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:23 pm

Dordonii still had his palm right on his face. He buried his face within his palm, shaking his head. He still couldn't get Tamashi's casual defeat by Moyasu's hands. He had been there and witnessed it all. And now the Raikage wants him to see what potential the boy has that he sapped too early. Dordonii was here on more important matters. The Raikage had just taken the throne, but he had not secured it. IT was Dordonii's duty as a ninja and as a friend to put out the mob that was already in root that may come. Nasty rumors had come about about the Raikage. Nothing in the press, but certainly word of mouth got around quickly. There was even talk of a group of armed men who planned to stage a public stunt defying the Raikage's will.

Dordonii wanted to do this in order to keep the village sane and united. The monk waited for Tamashi, who is now enlisted in Kumogakure. He was at the bottom field of Kumogakure, because word is that the group was hiding out in a shed on a farm. "But...but....but why??!!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dordonii heared footsteps approaching and immediately got into a meditative stance. He concentrated hard, forcing and exaggeratting his posture. 'Shhhhhhhhhh!" hissed Dordonii. "Quiet, Tamashi". he said. Dordonii waited for a good three minutes to get him into a deep state of concentration. This deep would avail him in battling enemies. Although he doubt that any one of his enemies are so strong that he cannot casually fodderize them. He got up, his palms still connected with each other. "Let's go, little Senju. You have healed, yes?" They walked towards the direction of the farm, which is on the other side of the forest.

After the thirty minute walk, they would arrive there. Dordonii scouted behind a tree. He saw plain grassland and fertilized soil. There were plants growing. A watermelon even. There was a barn and a farm house. The owners were probably inside. Where was the shed?

Dordonii's face turned into a funny, eye-squinting visage as Tamashi remained on his back. A big, blue-colored bead of sweat appeared on his forehead, and stayed there for an abnormally long amount of time. When they finally got there, Dordonii scanned the field with the boy on his back. The shed must be behind the farm..... does that mean the owners are part of the conspiracy? Perhaps they need to be.....corrected as well. he pondered. Dordonii violently shook his hand, in the process shaking Tamashi off as well. Such thoughts were impure and very uncharacteristic of him.

Dordonii looked back at Tamashi. He scratched his head. "Enemies are nowhere to be seen. Hideout is nowhere to be seen. Tamashi, I think we oughta be heading back now." He wanted to test this boy.

Dordonii rubbed his chin, as if he were thinking of something deeply when really he was just messing around with the boy. "No no no my dear boy, I think YOU are wrong here. As you can see, if they were hiding in the farmhouse, they'd be exposed at one point. No criminal plotting treason is going to walk around when there are so many windows on that house. Too much vantage points. Next, we have an underground basement. But if that is the case, then there is only one escape route; and that's back up. Criminals always have two escape routes". This was driven from his previous experience for getting into trouble in the Temple and his rough, ghetto childhood in the earlier days of Kumogakure.

"So ooobbvviouslyyyy, the rumors were false or we had unreliable information". Dordonii then circled around the ring of trees around to the back of the farm house and barn to see if there was a shed. He moved as silently as possible, although with his bulk, he couldn't help but rustle some leaves. He saw a rather large shed-house 20 meters behind the house. No one seemed to be in sight. There may be traps or lookouts waiting to ambush them. Dordonii glared at the shed-house. There were three doors for some reason as well as what somewhat looked like a hatch on top of the roof. Hmmm..... after the boy figures out what's really going on here and knows what to do, I'm gonna let him take this mission. If he fails, then oh well. The guy must suck.

Dordonii admired the zig-zag velocity that Tamashi demonstrated. It did not avail him against the Raikage, but it sure was something to be commended from a stationary observer at a distance away in a much more.... minor situation. His pulse increased slightly as he tracked Tamashi approaching the shed. There could be a trap. An ambush. An explosive that could cripple Tamashi for life. And it would be his fault. Dordonii nearly jumped from his position when he saw Tamashi walking on the side of the shed. He could have given himself away, but yet nothing in the shed stirred.

The monk scratched his scraggly hair. "Alright then" he mumbled. He didn't even have to use any particular techniques. Dordonii simply power-walked towards the shed. In ten seconds, he approached where the front door was. Tamashi was in position. Dordonii held his hand out to where the door handle was. He opened it.

Flinging the door open, Dordonii peaked his body inside of the shed room. He was nobody. There was an assembly of chairs and desks, so there was obviously a meeting. Then, there was a very detectable running sound and that's when Dordonii looked up. He saw three men already climbing the ladder to the hatch. "Pffff....... damn kids," he said. The monk jumped towards them to try to see if he can bring one or two of them back down.......

The seven men who had already climbed out of the hatch to the top roof of the shed saw Tamashi standing there. "Shitty Kumogakure ninja...... don't matter if you found out about us if we can silence you..." all seven of them said, their voices synchronizing and echoing like a boy's choir. Armed with pikes and spears, five of them charged towards Tamashi with bloodlusted mindsets from different angles, aiming for a death blow to the chest.

Dordonii bursted forward and grabbed one of the escaping man by the shoulders. His grip cracked his shoulder bone. "How ya doin', man?" he said, right before he violently tossed him aside to the side of the shed. He kicked the ladder away, sending the two other man plunging down which he swiftly dealt with by simply launching a kick towards each of their backs. And the rest he left to gravity. Dordonii squated all the way down and leaped up with superhuman agility, just grabbing onto to the hatch hole with his figners right after Tamashi dealt with the last of the culprits. Dordonii made his way up, only to see an ecstatic Tamashi.

Did he just..... oh dear, boys these days. Dordonii ridiculed, shaking his head. Orgasms while in battle. How blasphemous. Had he had his sacraments and book, Dordonii would purify the sinful monstrosity before him. Just like he did back in the Temple. But here, he could not touch a special guest.

Dordonii looked back down at the half-dead men. Tamashi clearly overdid it. Dordonii would have to take them back to the hospital and leave it to the authorities to interrogate them. Dordonii sighed.

"Hurry up, boy". He needed help taking these men back.

Loyalty is Earned, Not Given

[END]

Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: Dordonii Bankei Posts   Dordonii Bankei Posts Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:24 pm

"I ASKED FOR BEEF. DO YOU KNOW WHAT BEEF IS, HISHIGI?!"

The voice was loud; booming even. It had a powerfully harsh tone behind it. Like a teacher yelling at a student for jumping up and down on a desk while in the middle of class. Dordonii's bulky body bashed through the kitchen door and he slumped himself down on the table chair. The chef Hishigi came out, his face all red. "You told me you were a monk goddamnit, so when you asked for a all-out ramen, I thought you made a mistake. I thought I was doing you a favor!" he yelled back. Dordonii pulled up his sleeve to show his huge muscles. "Do you see this, my good soul? I NEED MEAT FOR THIS. I NEED PRO-TEIN. You get back in there, and you get me BEEF. Or I'm not paying!" he said, slamming his hand right on the table. He really wanted his beef.

Hishigi strutted back to the kitchen. Dordonii went to the booth. As he passed out, he was able to spot a girl. She was young, but she looked so.... general. Very plain. Dordonii did not mind. He was sad to see a girl see him react such a way, but nothing can be done if he does not get his beef. He folded his hands together and waited for his order.

Dordonii reacted stupendously to Chiisai's demoralizing comment, turning his body towards her frame and slamming his palm on the table, his mouth agape. "What?!" he yelled, his voice echoing throughout the cafe again. Immediately, all of the employees went back inside the kitchen, taking shelter from the storm that was about to wreck the used-to-be quiet civilization. Dordonii now got up and slammed his palm on the table again. He had felt a regretful apology towards the girl, but now his hotheadedness turned towards her. "What did you say, girl?!" Dordonii marched over to her, lifting his knees to waist level with each step while whimsically moving his arm towards her. He stopped across from her at the bar table, their faces a feet away from each other. Dordonii locked a very intense stare with her. "Even a man-child knows that the only thing keeping him alive is healthy, lusty, meat." Dordonii slapped his chest a few times; a hard reverberation came off as if his torso was a brick wall. "And it's even more so for a monk! That's rriiiighhhtttt!!! I am a monk!"

"That's why I didn't put the beef in." Hishigi's voice said from the kitchen door; a light voice as he did not want to anger Dordonii further. Dordonii ignored the comment.

He put his hand on his mustache and puckering his lips, he twisted it. "You think this mustache doesn't need beef on a daily basis to maintain, little spirit? This here is the finest strand of hair in Kumogakure! Taken with great care for over ten years! No, it can even be said that it is the village's most prized and revered achievement!"

Then, he grabbed his arm to show his industrous treasure. "And you think this doesn't need beef to maintain? A simple mistake can ruin the very power of one of this village's top men. So don't call me no child, little soul. The temple has taught me great discipline and knowledge of Nutritional Benefit." And with that, that was all he had to say to her.

~ Bull ~
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: Dordonii Bankei Posts   Dordonii Bankei Posts Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:25 pm

He could not believe it. Could not believe it at all. He was meeting with the kid once again. First, it was a meeting. Next, they did a mission. Now, he had to train him in the ways of Kumogakure ninja as instructed by Moyasu. He thought of the boy as a little pipsqueak, too bloodlusted to accompany him on his travels around the world, too savage to adopt his violently pacifist teachings, and too strong to bully him into becoming a fine man. As Dordonii entered the training field, he noticed Tamashi sitting on a tree branch.

"Punk", muttered Dordonii. In front of him, Dordonii saw two wooden dummies. Alright, might as well start the exercise now. he thought. With two strong kicks, Dordonii kicked away two 20 pound wooden dummies 14 meters right at the sitting Tamashi. He got into his battle stance; an upright posture with his feet knacked together, his right hand extending to a palm right under his chin facing his left, and his left hand extending to a palm right under his right palm. Kumogakure's monk is about to murk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dordonii observed Tamashi's opening attack on him. Now that Dordonii has made his presence now (and asserted his position as the alpha male), it is Tamashi's turn to attack. The Genin had rushed at him, accelerating his speed as he approached Dordonii. Hmm...... I could use one of my monk techniques and finish this training session in a second flat. Although Tamashi has shown some good endurance..... and he is attacking me in a frontal manner, so should I, as the monkly teacher, honor the favor by relying solely on my muscles and skills in the martial arts? Hmmm....... he pondered. Okay.

Dordonii abandoned his Ninjutsu stance, and simply turned around; his back facing Tamashi. He, too, was planning a trick of his own. Right after Tamashi switched tactics, Dordonii launched a very fast backhand attack to try to knock Tamashi back away. However, he was surprised to see that he was only hitting air, and saw Tamashi going low and launching a swift kick to his legs. "Ooh!" he yelped in surprise. The sweep kick hit him, but due to Dordonii's weight and height, he was able to resist the very effort of Tamashi trying to knock him off balance. He moved his right foot over Tamashi's leg and gripped it in between his two ankles tightly.

Dordonii reacted to the jab by moving back and slapping the arm away with his right palm, before grabbing it. "Hohoho! What do we have here, Tama-shiiiiiiiiii!!!!!! I have caught a leg and an arm! You cannot use Taijutsu nor Ninjutsu. You. are. trapped!" he gloated. He heard Daimon waving to him in the distance. His pupil has arrived! Dordonii used his free hand to wave back. "Hi."

He was a nice kid.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Distracted by Daimon's entrance, Dordonii was suspectible to Tamashi's kick. He was hit in his right arm, which released Dordonii's grip on Tamashi's hand; however, he still had his lock on Tamashi's leg. If he wanted to, Dordonii could toss him aside like a rag doll, but decided to save him from the humiliation. The Jounin released his legs and jogged back a few meters, also to put some distance. "Yes! The fighting spirit is very strong in you, Daimon-kun. You see that kid, there? Tamashi is his name. He'll be both your partner and opponent. Now then, the two of you can decide to either rip each other apart or come at me...."

Dordonii clapped his hands with great zeal to commend Daimon for his audacity. If he had legs for arms, he would made a much louder noise. "Excellent Daimon-kun. I can tell that your chi and chakra are very high. But don't get too bloodlusted. Make it a friendly spar and make sure you two still have enough energy to beat ME afterwards". With that, he simply sat down with his legs and arms crossed to watch his two Genin fight. Of course, he would be there to intervene if one of them got too rough.

This is something that he has to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dordonii Bankei Posts   Dordonii Bankei Posts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dordonii Bankei Posts
Page 1 of 1