Narutoworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutoworld

free naruto rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach RP Sample

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

Bleach RP Sample Empty
PostSubject: Bleach RP Sample   Bleach RP Sample Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:21 pm

"Y-you've....got to be...kidding me..." Kensei grinded, looking down at Mashiro who found Mashiro napping on the ground, her cleavage semi-exposed. They were sent on an urgent assignment to Karakura Town to investigate a rather nifty Menos, and subsequently terminate it. Kensei stood with broad shoulders, garbed in a black, short-sleeved kimono and hakama, wearing a white haori with the 9th Division's insignia on top of them. The musculature of his arms bulged slightly, as he gripped the right side of his head, muffling his hair's center spike cut. It did well to conceal the two temples that pulsated on his forehead.

Kensei had looked for Mashiro for a good twenty minutes, for his Lieutenant had ran off right after they had left the Senkaimon, leaving Kensei to wander about the outskirts of the town. They had put on their Gentai Kaijou seals beforehand, to restrict their reiatsu by 80% to prevent any unnecessary Hollows from coming in and to prevent any nearby humans to suffocate. Now, he had found her, his green-haired cheese puff of a Lieutenant, with a smile on her face. "GET UP, BAKA!" Kensei shouted, obviously irked by Mashiro's antics. Mashiro, who was pretending to be asleep, woke up with a stout alert, and looked at Kensei googly-eye. "Kensei! I was so scared, you dummie! I thought I had lost you foreverrr" she jeered. Kensei's typical cool and unpertubed face widened into a villanous glare; he was gonna get back at her once they return to Seireitei. "You're a prick in my ass, you know that...." And so he gave her five heavy butt slaps, which Mashiro found to be rather friendly, to punish her insubordination. The man did not know how to show restraint in front of kids.

"Ne, ne Kensei. Look at what I got from Seireitei yesterday!" she bragged, holding a Deireishinki in her hands. "Baaaka..... that's standard protocol. No Shinigami wants to be ambushed by something stronger than a Menos. Think about keeping it safe, will ya?" he retorted. Mashiro's chibi face returned, and she bit the side of her inner cheek. "Meanie," she muttered. As they went deep into a forest, Mashiro professed a deep desire of hers. "Kensei, I wanna get back home so that baldy Kasaki can make me some ohagi. Hehe...that baldy always makes me drool with ohagi.." she sneered. Ohagi, at this time, eh?! Relax, man.... relax... there's nothing wrong with a girl eating ohagi... he thought. "Yeah, yeah. You can do that AFTER we beat this Menos up." Mashiro burst into a rage, getting down with her black on the ground, and rolling around with her arms with pathetic exaggeration. "I want Kasaki's botamachi. I want mitarashi! Mitarashi with soy sauce!" she grumbled. "Oi, oi...." Kensei started, but then heard the cry of a Hollow and felt its reiatsu at the same time.

Kensei turned to see a snake-like Menos, with a black whip-like body and a white Hollow head. "Mashiro! Get yourself together! We're gonna make this animal eat shit!" Kensei called out, running towards the Hollow's side, hand already on his Tachikaze. The Menos charged a Cero right off the bat. "Blow It Away, Tachikaze!" He released his Zanpakuto into its Shikai state. His Zanpakuto's blade shortened to about eight inches in length, and looked something like a thick dagger with a ring hole under its tsuba. But for some reason, Kensei noticed that the Hollow was not aiming at him. In fact, the Hollow did not move its head at all. Realizing it before he even turned his head, Kensei looked behind him... to see Mashiro still rolling on the ground! "You...... YOU IDIOTTTT!!!" he screamed. Reacting on instinct, Kensei charged his Tachikaze with reiryoku, intending to intercept the Menos's Cero, which had been fired right at Mashiro. "Ma!" Kensei grunted, shooting out his own energy beam, which was able to block off the Cero before it hit Mashiro, and smothered out the attack. "Che! I swear..." But the Menos had already bug underground - yes it seemed to have that ability as mentioned in the report. Kensei jumped up, just as the Menos collapsed the ground underneath him and erupted from it. "Can't escape in mid-air, can ya?!" he gloated, and he slashed towards the Menos's general direction, sending out an air blade that will make whatever it cuts combust. However, the Menos had curved its direction right after jumping from the ground, and was already half-way tunneling through the ground, when Kensei's air blade hit it right on its tail, causing the lower fourth of the Menos's body to explode. Kensei landed back on the ground, to the lower half of the Menos's body that was above ground, shriveling and swelling. Take that, you sucka! But then, he noticed some biological juices flowing from the part that he destroyed, and the tail started to reform once again. High-speed regeneration... So he had not stopped it in its track. The Menos resumed its burrowing. Running over to the hole that the Menos slipped into, Kensei charged up reiryoku in his Tachikaze. Waiting, waiting.....until he heard rumbling as if something was coming up. "You little mole....." Sensing reiatsu from down there, Kensei fired his Tachikaze beam at wherever it was coming from. His energy beam blasted half off of the Menos's body, and the thing jumped right from the ground 7 meters to Kensei's right, howling in pain. Kensei jumped up in a dashing manner, and impaled the Menos's head with his Tachikaze. "ORAAAAAAA!" he shouted with brute power, and he immediately destroyed the Menos, once and for all. The debris and pieces of what was left rain down to the ground, illuminating Kensei who was under it all.

Mashiro looked at Kensei, a little in awe. Kensei, who had satisfied his aggression on the Hollow, no longer felt a sense of hostility towards his Lieutenant. Instead, he had a wide grin on his face. "What are you sitting there for, baka? Didn't you want some mochi?"

Mission accomplished
Back to top Go down
http://trueshinobilegends.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Bleach RP Sample
Page 1 of 1