Narutoworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutoworld

free naruto rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arashi vs Hisagi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

Arashi vs Hisagi Empty
PostSubject: Arashi vs Hisagi   Arashi vs Hisagi Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:59 pm

the cloud rolled over as A ninja was out in the Village Outskirts of Kiri he had his face cover in a Mask and was wearing a black samurai outfit "so this is where Kiri is... i seen better" the man said leaning under a tree with his arms cross His eyes move from left to right while he was wearing his Anbu mask Hisagi then started remembering his past as there was A young Hisagi and several of his playmates fell prey to a Ninja attack in Forest of Fog. Luckily, it wasn't long until they were saved by Kensei Muguruma, Kensei attempted to cheer Hisagi up with a slightly scary, demanding manner and asked his name. This was when Hisagi saw Kensei's "69" tattoo on his chest and acquired the inspiration to get the same tattoo on his cheek. Hisagi lifted his hand and place in on his mask where his tattoo was as he sigh "Kensei where are you" Hisagi had created a Shadow clone to take his place before hand and sent him out to the Outskirts just incase a ninja attack's him Hisagi memorys keep on coming back to him over and over, Hisagi grab his head as he keep on whispering "why are these memory coming back i don't want wanna remember that past" Hisagi then arms fell to the side as he got up slowly.

The Real Hisagi stood at the other end of the Outskirts completely hidden him self, The Hisagi held on to him sword just incase a enemy attack the Hisagi while he was waiting. the Clone begin to walk closer to Kiri but did it slowly as if he was waiting for some one to show them self the clones eyes keep on shifting left to right Slowly as if he did not miss anything "lets see rock and water wow this place his a dump" the clone said trying to draw the enemy at him by insult.
Back to top Go down
http://trueshinobilegends.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

Arashi vs Hisagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs Hisagi   Arashi vs Hisagi Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:59 pm

"Dump?" answered a deep, menacing voice. An armed and cloaked Arashi Kuromura appeared on the border wall at the outskirts of Kirigakure itself. He had been taking a mere stroll along the borderline and decided to venture deeper into the outer edges just to find some relaxation. Instead, he found the opposite. He did not expect to find a foreigner, possibly an enemy, out on the outskirts where he was going. Apparently, he was surprised to see this as he truly did not expect it. The foreigner was definitely a warrior and a man. One with an ANBU mask on and a dark samurai suit. He was most likely armed with a sword, suggesting mastery over Kenjutsu or the Weapon Arts. Either way, Arashi surmised that this man was a shinobi-samurai hybrid type or a shinobi who fought a samurai and vice versa.An Anbu mask. Quite powerful then, in theory. observed Arashi the moment he had the chance to scan the man. He did not know enough about this man to define his origin or battle nature. But since Kirigakure possesses no alliances and has kept it that way for many years, any stranger is designated as an enemy. Plus, the direction the warrior was coming from and the way he is coming is noticeably off. "Only a blind one who is ignorant and cannot see the light would call this natural beauty a dump,"scorned Arashi. The man was cloaked in his usual white cloak along with a formal Kirigakure outfit within in. His usually massive body is concealed due to the supplement pill that lowers the body mass and size significantly, making Arashi look rather thin and average-build. The man is a Kirigakure Jounin, and self-regarded Guardian of Kirigakure. Anyone who dares to call any of Kiri's natural beauties and is a foreigner is of no friend to Arashi's. To him, Kirigakure is a lustrous place to be and its majestic feeling is spread to the entire village. He stepped forward confidently, looking at the warrior's mask. "Step no further. Identify yourself stranger, or you will be executed for hostile entry!" demanded Arashi. But he did not feel like waiting. No, his instincts told him to and he was taught to react as fast as possible. He will find out if this man is a civilian or a warrior, and just how powerful he really is.

With a flick of his hand, a rapidly-spinning kunai appeared behind the man right besides his left rib area. The kunai is easy to be detected due to the sound and its blurry appearance, but what the man would not detect would be an exploding tag attached to the back of the kunai, opposite to the direction the man will be facing when he notices the kunai. To the man, if he sensed Arashi flicker his hand, he will only hear a "twang" sound as if something violently collided with a stretched branch a second later after Arashi flickered his hand. And within a second, the kunai that Arashi had thrown and prepared from his sleeve will spin its way to the designated point and detonate at the specific time. By the time the man looks or notices the kunai, a tenth of a second later, the exploding note will immediately trigger and a small-scale explosion will occur. The blast radius covers a six meter radius and the impact is great enough to cause some severe burns and a wide, gashing hole within the man's chest. The purpose is not to kill but to incapicitate. Not enough to obliterate limbs, but the flames produced will make its way to engulfing them and ruin it. THEN, they will talk. Arashi kept his guard up all the way, making sure he is aware of his surroundings and keeping secure at all times. He gripped onto his black steel ninjato. A battle has begun. The guardian of Kirigakure is about to go on a rampage.
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

Arashi vs Hisagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs Hisagi   Arashi vs Hisagi Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:59 pm

The Hisagi look at his clone being approch by a man that had the Kirir headband the ninja was talking to Hisagi Clone he know he there will be trouble as soon as he did Hisagi perform the Shadow Clone Technique and created a two clone's on his left side as soon as he did Hisagi grab his clone left with his left hand draining the clone of its chakra using Dark Release: Inhaling Maw as soon as it did Hisagi soon saw his clone being destroyed by the other ninja in a large cloud of smoke "this is my move" Hisagi said as he got up and Dash at the cloud of smoke where his clone use to be Hisagi place his right hand on his left arm as he open his left hand Hisagi goal was to drain his Enemy chakra before he have the time to react and the cloud of smoke was the best chance he had. Hisagi raise his hand up to the side then swing it behind him we still far away from the cloud of smoke, Hisagi keep on rushing to the cloud of smoke as soon as he was ready Hisagi perform Name:Dark Release: Judgment his left arm fire blue flames out of it as Hisagi fly at the ninja with increases speed as soon as he gotten closer he place his hand infront of him with his hand open aiming trying to drain the ninja chakra.

Hisagi other clone travel to the side of the Village Outskirts and grab the Kazeshini then got into samurai attacking stance getting ready to attack the ninja His eyes keep on watching the ninja to make sure he does not more The clone breath in and out nice and slowly getting ready to attack his arm grip the blade and his feet slowly moved forward a little as soon as he did he fired Piercer of Heaven over and over firing concentrated energy blasts from the blade at the ninja firing it behind him and at him to try to get him to move to the real Hisagi

Jutsu used:
Name:Dark Release: Inhaling Maw
Type:Ninjutsu
Element:Meiton
Description:Hisagi, he acquired through his Chimera Technique in order to forcibly extract the physical and spiritual energy of another ninja and absorb it through the upper square of the mark on his left hand. It appears that he is able to completely remove the victim's chakra, potentially causing death.

Name:Dark Release: Judgment
Description:Hisagi converts the chakra absorbed with Dark Release: Inhaling Maw into light blue flames, turning it back on his enemies with amplified strength to blow them away.

Name:Shadow Clone Technique
Element:None
Description:Similar to the Clone Technique, this jutsu creates clones of the user. Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies, not illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. They can also disperse on their own. The clones will be created in roughly the same condition as the original.

Name:Piercer of Heaven
Type:Weaponry
Description:fires concentrated energy blasts from the tip of his blade in the shape of a crescent moon or in a shape of a wave.

Arashi almost chuckled at the success of his amateur attack. He barely even moved... meaning I cannot identify him. Oh well, I just hope that wasn't some diplomat or anything... thought Arashi. But then he caught something from the corner of his eyes. There was that same man with the same black samurai armour.... with exactly the same features! What is this? Either he employed a Shunshin jutsu or he had comrades hiding somewhere nearby. Which must mean that there might be more. But still, why would that guy run to the same spot where his comrade died... unless..! Arashi got into his battle stance as soon as he saw the man ascend from the smoke cloud and is now flying upwards towards Arashi. They would fight on the border wall. It was fairly easy to avoid the man's assasult. His left arm strangely blew out blue flames, hinting the Katon nature. But at the speed he was moving at, there was simply no way those flames will hit him on this first attack. Arashi, however, suddenly heared a "step" sound from behind him and he diverted his eyes for a moment. As he had anticipated, there was another person with the same exact features as the one who recently died and the one attacking him right now. Damn, how many of you are there? he pondered. The man fired what looked like chakra waves at him. Doubtlessly dangerous to his health. Arashi quickly changed feet position and with two short bursts of energy, he jumped from his position with his two powerful legs eight meters to the right, avoiding the frontal and back strikes from the man attempting to make physical contact and the other firing chakra waves. Arashi will force the man to help him find more about those chakra blasts. He believed that the frontal man had enough agility to block those attacks, but if he was wrong, then accordingly to the speed and numbers of those chakra waves, the man will be quickly encased in those chakra blasts and may be incapicitated. A comrade killing comrade, how fitting for samurai.

Arashi rapidly backed up by pushing on his heels circulatory towards the right side in order to avoid any additional attacks from the one who was behind him and to make some distance. In his mind, Arashi jotted down what he has observed so far. The man that was coming at me before could fire blue flames in order to heighten his jumping power and agility through artificial means. But he had a rather strange mark, open all the way, on the hand that was attempting to reach for me. Without a doubt I cannot let that hand touch me as it will be too dangerous. Maybe it's a seal of some kind, anyway I will have to check it out later. he noted. Arashi looked at the man attacking him from behind. That one wielded what looked like a kusagari-scythe and it was able to fire chakra attacks. A samurai ability no doubt... so they are both Samurai from the Land of Iron. Might as well confront them. Arashi took out two kunai with a smoke bomb attached to it at the on the who was firing chakra blasts earlier. Should the kunai land or make contact with something, the smoke bomb will immediately trigger into a small, yet powerfully obscuring cloud of smoke. Hopefully, those warriors will get the signal to stop fighting if they really are trying to make peace with the village. Arashi lunged forward and landed quickly, minding his step along the way. There would be a ten meter distance between the two samurai and he, with Arashi being the center point. "I shall ask again, who are you and why are you here?! Remove your masks if you can and identify yourselves!" repeated Arashi. One hand was on his Ninjato, his finger lifting it from its sheath slightly by an inch so a glimmer of the shiny black blade can be seen. The other hand is placed upon his ninja pouch, hand readying inside it. Arashi kept his attention on the two and glared at them. Any false movements may be his last. The same goes against those two foreigners.
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

Arashi vs Hisagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs Hisagi   Arashi vs Hisagi Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:00 pm

"If you wanna know know who I am then i will show you" Hisagi replayed to the Kiri ninja as he removed his mask to reveal the konoha headband and a tattoo of "69" on his cheek Hisagi other clone removed his mato reveal the same face and tattoo the young man his and his stood side by side looking at the kiri ninja "my name is Hisagi Shūhei and i came from Konoha i was going to see if your village would form a Alliance with konoha" Hisagi said looking at the Kiri ninja as if he was pissed at him "but I can see forming a Alliance with Kiri was a bat idea after you attack my clone" Hisagi held on to his Kazeshini "but sence you attack me I have no choose but to force you down" Hisagi said as he draw his two Kazeshini the scythe on the Kazeshini begin to spin in a saw like attack as soon is it spins Hisagi remove the chain from the top of his Kazeshini and toss it at the kiri ninja trying to get him tangle up in it.

The clone stood there with his Kazeshini on his hand as soon as he drawed his second Kazeshini he then remove there chains and started spinning them around as the blade spins the clones keep on swining the Kazeshini faster and faster to make two large blade saws that are next to him the speed that the blade was swinging made it dangerous to go near it as soon as the real Hisagi chain was in reach of the kiri ninja the clone then rush him while he keep on spinning the two Kazeshini at high speed

Arashi observed very carefully as the man removed his mask, revealing their headbands. I was wrong. They're shinobi, after all! Shinobi from Konohagakure... I get it now. One of these two must be a Kage Bunshin. One of them is the real one and the other one was influenced and created by the Shadow Clone technique. So that must mean the one I killed was a Kage Bunshin too. But wait, I can't be certain that these two aren't shadow clones either. My guard must be kept up constantly until I rip off one of their limbs and they still survive the damage. he deduced. Now that he was certain that they were shinobi, or at least mainly shinobi, and that they're from Konoha, then their ANBU masks must not be a lie. He was an ANBU Black Op, which made the situation even more unbearable. But after listening to the ninja's reason as his presence here, Arashi felt that everything could be resolved and was calm again. He honestly found it hilarious. Hisagi stated that he came from konoha in hope of seeing that his village and his village may be allies. He did not state he was here under the orders of the Hokage and he was on a mission. Which must means that he is here on his own free will and the fact that he resents seeing to any alliances would either support this or mean he is turning away from a mission even if he is an ANBU. "You come here calling this place a dump and you expect to see to any alliances?" scoffed Arashi. "The fact that you used a clone to take your place confirms that you do not place any trust on anyone in Kirigakure. How can we form any alliance if you insult and do not trust the village? ANBU, you should have taken a more intelligent manner of approaching the village. Your clone had his guard down when he uttered those curseful words and he lowered his guard down when he was attacked. We do not accept any weak allies. As representation of Konoha and an ANBU, your clone should have had a little bit more fight into him. But it was obvious he was not strong enough to withstand the powerful might of Kirigakure shinobi!" he retorted.

Arashi charged forward, the will of the true ninja hammered deeply within him and the resolve to protect his life. There was fiery in his eyes. Arashi stopped abruptly and somersaulted into the cloud of smoke that activated when he threw those kunai towards the clone, allowing him to avoid Hisagi's first attempt at binding him. The cloud of smoke was small enough to allow the scythe-blades to have a further reach and area, which meant that hiding within the smoke cloud would be utterly useless. But the smoke was heavily obscuring, fully blocking any view of what is happening inside the smoke cloud even if you enter it. Arashi quickly found his two kunai and jabbed right at the surface of the border wall. Outsiders and non-sentry did not know this, but all border walls within Kiri are fixated with what'd be a "manhole." Each border wall has at least three manholes. This hole was originally designed so that a ninja can change defensive and offensive position from long range during wartime. Arashi pressed the tip of the two kunai exactly within the line of the manhole in the border wall he is in and quickly moved the kunai in a circle so that that the outline of the manhole appeared. With a very small stream of chakra, that manhole fell and Arashi secretly descended upon that hole, without making any sound and the motion and appearance of the manhole remained silent so that no one is able to see what happened. He found himself in the upper room, seeing nothing but old, inactive cannons and useless gem swords. Arashi taped an exploding note on the hole he created so that if anyone should enter it or touch the note, it will explode. Some of the smoke also entered the room. Arashi stuck a kunai with an exploding note right below the surface of where the (real) Hisagi who made the first attack at him with his scythe blades. Arashi took out another kunai with an exploding note wrapped right around it. he threw the kunai up on the ceiling surface, which would be six meters to the left of where the Hisagi right on top of the previous exploding kunai. The resulting explosion created a hole and Arashi leaped up to it. But immediately when the explosion occured, the vibrations reached the kunai implanted right below Hisagi and it exploded as well. The four-meter radius explosion will incapicitate anyone caught within its victiny and blow off their legs, the victim most likely being the real Hisagi. He timed this tactic so perfectly that Arashi doubted that the explosion will be stopped. Of course, anyone getting hurt by it is of no major concern to him. His opponent after all, is an ANBU.

As he appeared again right where the real Hisagi can't see him unless he turned around, Arashi immedaitely formed nine handseals at rapid rate all within a second. "Suiton: Baku Suishouha!" he expelled. A large volume of water erupted from his mouth and expanded outward like a wave, ending up covering the very wide border wall and a rather large portion of the water spilled out of the border and down. The water pool will be convenient for Arashi and still be able to keep his opponents alive. Of course, he aimed it a little bit up and with much force, so the water will topple over his enemies and repel them, stopping their motions and halting the incredibly fast spin and motion of the blades upon the chained scythes. The environment has become his advantage. "We, Kirigakure shinobi, on the other hand, are not as laid-back as you Konoha shinobi. Our village is not weak and has prospered in our unique ways and we certainly do not lower our guard when we are walking alone. You're not aware, just like your ignorant village. I shall teach you, Shuhei Hisagi of Konohagakure, the strength of our military!" exclaimed Arashi. Then, Arashi dove right into the waves and manipulated it so he can freely swim in it and remain barely visible within the water. The man had something to fight for. As Kirigakure's guardian, he cannot allow anyone to stomp on their environment without getting a good thrashing. he shall defend with his all and give his life if he had to. Several waves of water rose up around Hisagi and then fell down, with enough water to drench Hisagi and his clone completely. The shinobi will not return home without any clothes wet. If he returns at all. Arashi silently and rapidly swims within the water, keeping a sharp eye on Hisagi as he swims toward him in a non-direct way. His Ninjato was out by two inches, ready to be drawn. The ninja approaches the target, giving in his all to drown him within the depths and slay the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arashi vs Hisagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs Hisagi   Arashi vs Hisagi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arashi vs Hisagi
Page 1 of 1