Narutoworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutoworld

free naruto rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Topic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

Training Topic Empty
PostSubject: Training Topic   Training Topic Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:58 pm

This is around the same time era but in a different setting. Egress has temporarily departed from Torigakure due to some things the elders must take care of. His training has not ended yet. The elder has instructed him to make up his own Torigakure-style technique with the instructions Kagaijuyo has given him.

Egress Uchiha was walking around a long shaded tree, with his hands within his pockets. The area he was in is his most favorite training field. It is because of the graceful tree that creates an efficient shade and the peaceful serene perimeter that makes it the most appealing to Egress. Lord Kagaijuyo's words were implanted on Egress's head before he left for a war urgency. Egress, every Raven Grandmaster comes to the point where thye must create their own Grandmaster technique. That jutsu will be the Grandmaster's most ultimate trump card, and their most greatest move. Whatever yours will be, make sure it shall dazzle all of the other arts that you've learned. For a Grandmaster to makes his own technique, one must first possess the most ultimate level of feather manipulation. Although you rarely show it, you've already achieved that level. Secondly, they must visualize their technique in their mind, and just like normal jutsu development, you must materialize it by stringing up the created handseals and nessacary chakra settings from our special constitutions. By chakra settings, I do not mean how dense our chakras will be. I mean how realistic your chakra will appear as to a raven-related object or lifeform. By molding it to the nessacary source source, only then will you be able to create your own Grandmaster art. I have high expectations for the development of your technique Egress as I know that you're able to learn them fast enough, but at least remember one or two steps that I've given out. Do not dissapoint me as you have all of the starting requirements to make your own technique. All you need now is visualization and pure physical will to create the technique as strongest as it can be. You're also able to make "advanced" versions" of current Ninpou techniques that you already know, I know ten Grandmasters have accomplished that. Your predecessor were smart so you must be smarter. Consider my words and be at your best. The consequences will be quite severe if you fail me. I must go now... so long, Egress Uchiha. Now those words became thoughts to Egress. But what should I create? wondered Egress. Suddenly, footsteps approached Egress's position six meters away. "Are you ready to see your doom, Uchiha boy?" mocked a sinister voice. Egress whirled around to meet a rather familiar figure. "Kotaro Yamanaka, it seems that you've made it," replied Egress. Kotaro, also known as the "Demon of Nightmares" to every Jounin in Konoha, was a resented being of the Yamanaka Clan. He has gained reverance and rspect through fear and brute will. Kotaro is two years younger than Egress at age 14, and he is also his comrade from the ANBU Black Ops. Well, at least Egress considers Kotaro as a comrade. he isn't sure what the opposite considers him. Possibly a persistent scum. Kotaro walked over to the tree Egress was working around, and swiftly placed his hand on it. "Your favorite plant?"asked Kotaro. Egress did not respond, just walking in a straight line from Kotaro. Kotaro widened his mouth to a grin. With violent force, he snapped right through the tree, crushing it in half. Egress's expression did not alter. However, he had one thought in his head. Damn bastard. Should I obtain higher authority as some kind of an open head, I'll make sure a restraining order will be placed on him to not walk ten meters near that tree. Egress turned around to Kotaro. "Today, you'll be assisting me with a new jutsu I'm working on. We've already discusssed this so do not waste time with your... reluctance," said Egress. Kotaro just shrugged. "Hey, I got nothing better to do right now. Godaime Hokage Shinichi Shiroto has given me the limit of assignments per shinobi, and it'll be a pleasure to assist a higher-up with his very first jutsu," snickered Kotaro. "After this, you might be help you learn how to walk and read?" Egress grunted. That's one strike for time-wasting. Suddenly, a black object flew towards Kotaro and Egress, high above the air. Egress looked at the object, instantly recognizing what it was. A raven. And it appears that a white object on its talons. When the raven flew right above Egress, he can see what it was holding. A small egg. The raven flew away, vanishing from his view. "Hey! I came here to get some production then! I'm not here to stare at grass!" yelled Kotaro. "Do not worry.... because I've just found out what the object shall be," replied Egress. "What?" asked Kotaro. He reviewed his notes and outlines in his head fo three minutes. The ability to sketch mental ideas and thoughts like a planning sheet or graphic organizer similiar to scratching explanations and words is one of Egress's most distinguishing abilities. "I'm gonna start now, all I need you to do is to launch some attacks on me when I say so," ordered Egress. Forming the Tori handseal, he focused a large amount of chakra to his hands. Thinking of the egg, he should also think what he should do with it. A technique very familiar to him. Something second-nature. Thinking for two seconds, the kawamiri technique popped into his head. It all fit. He divided the chakra into two parts. He spreaded it all around his body, checking every single cell and molecule in his body for reconstruction. After all of that has been copied, he surged them all and gatherd the remining half all into his half. Egress molded the chakra into the form of an egg. Similiar to the one the raven was carrying earlier. Egress felt a large lump on his throat. It's working... he thought. "Now.." muttered Egress, feeling that lump reaching closer and closer to his mouth. Kotaro formed a row of handseals and exploded a large volume of water from his move. "Suiton: Baku Suishouha!' he expelled. Forming another row of handseals in rapid succession, another Suiton technique is used after the pool of water was created. 'Suiton: Suigadan!" Six drilling bullets of water with the capability of driving through skin exploded from the water and headed towards Egress. Now, Egress would have discouraged the use of the attacks as it disrupts and ruins the land of his most favorite training area. But there's no stopping Kotaro when it comes to combat Much less changing. He even considered the fact that Kotaro did it intentionally for that very purpose. If so, the ANBU Captain would have to keep a constant eye on him.The Egress-Style Art of Subsituiton! dubbed Egress. Lifting his head backwards, he expelled what appeared to be a perfectly-shaped and white egg from his mouth. The egg flew across the training area and landed about eight meters from Egress's current position. Egress did not know what to expect, but he hoped that the effects of the technique would come soon. Just then, he felt his strength and stamina diminishing rapidly in large amounts per second. He could feel darkness clouding his very eyes, his heart slowing down dangerously, and his brain shutting down soon. Egress could also feel his body becoming thinner and smaller slowly, but just a meter from where the bullets would strike, the diminshing Egress's mind completely shutted down and he could feel his body dying out as he entered a world of darkness. Egress could not see what had happening. Was the technique successful? Or did he cause his own immediate death? He hoped Kotaro wasn't laughing at his lifeless body right now. Just then, a little light apepared on the corners of his eye. He felt alive again. Weak, but his brain was actively running. It seemed that he is within some kind of small shell. Then, the shell slightly expanded and it was cracking, permitting rays of light entering wherever Egress was. He looked at his hands, seeing blurried sahdes of black. Just then, he felt himself expanding and growing, until he fully grown out of the shell. The light stung his eyes, but now he knew where he was now. He was in the Training Field, sitting above hatched egg fragments. Egress saw a deformed body flattened to the ground, like a flabby live humans suit. He realized what it was when he saw six holes in the body's chest, a puddle of water just below the body, and a smiling Kotaro looking and slowly walking towards him. Oh shit! damned Egress. He knew what to do and how to react, but it seems that his body was immobolized. Then, he started to ascend and grow, resembling a black tengu almost seven feet tall. Egress waved his hands, which only he heard wings flapping. Kotaro started amazingly at Egress. 'What do we have here?" he snickered. Egress looked at his body, seeing feathers all around him. he knew what happened. Suddenly, the feathers started to vanish and his body modifying itself, transforming into a certain Egress Uchiha. Egress felt himself again. More exhausted, lesser chakra, and confused. But he felt normal now. Kotaro has a puzzled look on his face. Egress flicked his hands, checking to make sure every single gene and cell on his former body has been transplanted to this one. Well, at least almost. Some "reconfigurations" were needed. Such as a scratch near the surface of his head before he trained with Kotaro today. Now, that scratch was gone. "I would assume that is your new technique, so you're able to reappear youself as a 'fraif little chick?" asked Kotaro. Egress brushed off any remaining feathers on his new vest.
Back to top Go down
http://trueshinobilegends.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Training Topic
Page 1 of 1