Narutoworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutoworld

free naruto rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Part 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

Training Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Training Part 1   Training Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:05 am

Vengeance's CP: 200 (Kage: Up to S-rank)
Shinbo's CP: 100 (Chunin: Up to B-rank)

E-rank: 3 CP
D-rank: 5 CP
C-rank: 8 CP
A-rank: 10 CP
S-rank: 20 CP

Goal: Shinbo must survive the wrath of Lord Pein for twenty posts (meaning you stay alive)

Try to type at least four sentences. Remember to be detailed and specific. Remember things like Godmodding, Auto-Hitting, Metagamming, and Force-Playing. By reasonable, logical to your character. Think and strtategize a plan to survive. That is the goal.
Konoha's Grass Field: Several Bushes and fourteen Trees

Vengeance walked into Konoha's Training Field. It has been a long time since he has visited this place. He and his best friend Tiachi always played around this area when they were younger. Tiachi.... what do you think of me nowadays..? he wondered. But reminiscing such memories were not that of a God's and so he has a purpose here. He picked up a certain talent in Konohagakure. A possessor of such talent that he could pass on his knowledge and skill onto to. But now, he must train this shinobi to see if he's worthy enough to become his new apprentice. Vengeance stood there, with roange hair and black sticks all over his body. His Rinnegen eyes flashed in his sockets, searching the area for traps and the like. He awaited for his new student to arrive in the fields. "Hurry up.... it is sinful to keep a God waiting..." said Egress.
Back to top Go down
http://trueshinobilegends.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Denneki Uchiha
Jounin

Training Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Part 1   Training Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:32 am

Shinbo walked inside Konoha's traning field, he had come here because Shinbo felt a strange felling that some one would come here, and face him. He looked around and there he saw one of his most scarest sight. It was the great kage of the rain village Pain! Then Shinbo said"What could he be doing here Shinbo wondered could he be invading Konoha? Maybe, but if he isn't I still want to protect Konoha!"
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

Training Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Part 1   Training Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:45 am

Vengeance detected the arrival of his soon-to-be apprentice. Just as he expected. His future student would be coming to him instead of the vice versa. He looked fine to him, but appearance does not defy battle skill. he turned towards Shinbo. "I've been waiting for you..." he said. His eyes locked into Shinbo's. "I'm Pain, and I'm here to test out Konoha's military strength. You're now its representative. Give me a good fight and I shall erase any thought of an attack. If you fail, I shall kill you and Konohagakure. It is simple, fight at your best and come at me with full murderous intent, and victory shall be yours. Now then, we commence!" Vengeance quickly threw eight shuriken in the air towards Shinbo's direction, diverting his attention to the shuriken. As they descend, Vengeance quickly weaved six handseals and the shurikens began to duplicate rapidly, creating eighty shurikens raining down on Shinbo. Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu! This technique created real copies of existing shuriken, increasing the attack range and lethality of the shurikens. The shurikens encompassed a rather large area, making it difficult for Shinbo to evade it just be dodging. But Vengeance didn't end it there. He surged Raiton chakra to the shurikens and allowed its metal structure conductivity do its work. The shurikens were then enhanced with electricity, increasing the cutting power of those shurikens. Now it is impossible for Shinbo to just move away from them. Venegance formed the Snake handseal and the Raiton-enhanced shuriken flew towards Shinbo, closing in the distance and covering up, left, right, front, and behind. Should they hit Shinbo, he would be full of holes and the match would surely go to Vengeance's.

CP: 185
Back to top Go down
http://trueshinobilegends.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Training Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Part 1   Training Part 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Part 1
Page 1 of 1