Narutoworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutoworld

free naruto rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Posts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

Training Posts Empty
PostSubject: Training Posts   Training Posts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:52 pm

A great earthern wall right in front of Arashi Kuromura, acted as a training dummy for Arashi's more vigorous Taijutsu Training. Of course, this is also a Ninjutsu Training and is the day where Arashi will master a jutsu. Arashi's most strongest Taijutsu technique, to be precise. Arashi stood before the wall, his entire chest and arms bare. The Sokotsu technique was a jutsu developed by Arashi within the Devastation Fist style of Kirigakure. His most greatest trump card in the physical arts, Arashi intends to push the technique to the highest its ever been, all the way to S-rank level, a complete mastery over the technique. Although one may disagree, the Kuromura believes that mastering this technique would provide him the capability to stand on equal ground against any Jounin, even some amongst the S-rank. Arashi gripped his hands into a tight fist and bended his elbows, placing them right on his sides. First things first, to attain the highest possible level Arashi has reached at the moment. Arashi gripped his fist even tighter, focusing a great amount of kinetic energy and forcing a large volume of inactive Raiton chakra around his arms and fists. In his battle position, Arashi bended his knees and charged in at a blinding rate. "KAAAHHHHH!!!!!" yelled Arashi. He slammed his fists right into the earthern wall, releasing all of that Raiton chakra and a massive amount of pure brute force exerted from it, immediately crumpling the entirety of the earthern wall structure down to nothing but small rocks and dust. Plus, a shallow crater was created beneath Arashi as the falling rocks and large cloud of dust demolished part of the earth below it. Arashi stepped back, feeling the side effects of an A-rank Sokotsu attack. Electrical burns surrounded the entirety of his arms, shocking them and causing them to go into a recoil effect as the muscles are out of control and spaz out. Arashi could already feel his movements slowing down. The pain emanating from the burns are rather great, but he is able to perform about two more A-rank Sokotsus before falling into paralyzation and bleeding internally and externally. He rested for about ten minutes to regain some of his composture. The electric sparks died down and body controlw as restored. Arashi rooted his knees right into the ground as he placed his bent elbows right besides him. He stopped on the ground, creating a great swirl of dust accompanied by considerable force. He tightened his fists as hard as he can and focused potential energy above what he did for A-rank. His muscles tensed up as they reached their maximum potential and he could feel his bones cracking a bit from overpressure. "SOKOTSU!!!!" yelled Arashi. He launched himself forward then extended his legs so it seemed as if he remained flat on mid-air. His body is now faced entirely towards the ground where the small crater was created from Arashi's earlier Sokotsu. He moved his fists towards the ground as he quickjly charged up a massive amount of Raiton chakra within his two arms, mixing in with the kinetic energy. "GRAAHHHHHH!!!!" he shouted. Extending his elbow joints, he slammed his two tight fists right on the hard, solid ground, releasing an immense, visible shockwave. The extremely tremendous force, enhanced by great amounts of Raiton chakra, obliterated the ground, causing earth, rocks, pebbles, bits, and a tremendous cloud of dust to instantly rise up, only to be decimated as electricity crushed them. The small crater immediately widened into a huge crater of wide area, approximately twenty meters in depth/height, thirty meters in length, and forty meters in width. Arashi quickly fell down the pit as burns at the third-degree level were created all around his arms and chest area and his arms bleeded. Despite the drawbacks, Arashi maintained his endurance and had enough time to force his feet upon the vertical earthern surface and focused his chakra to it. He stopped falling and was now walking on the vertical side. Arashi noted the pit he created and could see that if an enemy, made from muscle, bone, skin, blood were to be hit by this attack, their entire body will be ripped apart and crushed as the battlefield will be annihilated. Arashi could ahrdly moved, so he moved twelve meters back up slowly. When he reached the top, he laid on his back as excruttiating pain hitted him, rendering his movements useless. I did it.... I pushed Sokotsu towards the S-rank level. It isn't gonna be the same as before.... no, I will destroy my enemies regardless of their number. But it still isn't perfect yet.... I haven't fully completed this technique. I just need..... one more attempt in order to successfully master it. Master the Sokotsu! pondered Arashi as he fell back to sleep.

Three Days Later

Arashi arrived at the underground Crystal Cavern within Kirigakure's hills. This was a refugee center for the Kuromura clan when things got rough. His arms were bandaged up due to his previous two attempts at a S-rank Sokotsu. The burns were still there but not at the severe level and the electrical damage to the nerves slowed Arashi's movements and reactions down. But everything else was repaired. Skin and internal wounds were patched up, stopping the earlier bleeding and Arashi had excercised full control over his muscles and bones. The majority of his body condition was restored to a healthy and somewhat normal level, but Arashi would have to be careful from now on. Reaching the maximum amount of S-rank jutsu he could perform in one day might result in more dangerous outcomes, such as losing a limb or something. But Arashi's chakras and stamina were almost full and he intended to perform only one. After the one, he will master the Sokotsu technique and push it to its highest potential. He knew it. The surface cavern was entirely covered in an emerald-like crystal with the exact same physical properties but a higher value in the market as a gem due to its color. But within the cavern laid something much more. Everywhere were structures of pure, hard diamond. Solid to a 10 scale. From big shapes to small shapes, there were everywhere as walls, barriers, and poles. And at the near center of the cavern was a dummy of the human body, completely fashioned from diamond. This is where Arashi will master the Sokotsu. Arashi removed the bandages and stood before a diamond wall, which is right in front of the dummy. He had made the necessary mental plans to utilize the Double Bone attack. Arashi readied his arms, muscles and bone alike, to his highest current physical strength. The stored energy Arashi is holding back caused him to slightly sink below the crystal surface, crushing it a little bit. With just his strength at this level, he can rip off limbs and break bones easily with just a simple punch. Powerful enough to penetrate right through concrete as well as things like solid steel and titanium. The Sokotsu technique will double, if not triple, that strength. Arashi charged in towards the diamond wall, building up S-rank Raiton chakra within his arms to enhance strength and the exertion of force for fighting. "Sokotsu!" called Arashi. He instantly slammed his fists within the wall while rushing in with a burst of energy that, with a heavy might, he smashed right through the diamond so much as if it tin foil and half of a second later, smashed into the diamond dummy's abdomen within the chest area. "Guhhhhhhhh!!!!" grunted Arashi. Instantly, a tremendous electrical shockwave violently bursted out of Arashi's fists, the enormous brute force obliterating everything within the cavern and radius. The diamond structures, supposedly an extremely dense and hard to the point of being near-unbreakable on scale, were all crushed and demolished to shining smithereens while the emerald-like crystal layer shattered into nothingness as electricity destroyed them entirely. The force also reached outside of the cavern and annihilated some of the above, outer earth surface as well as demolished the entire cavern to something that it had nor would it have looked nothing like before or should be. Just a barren graveyard of tiny diamond leftovers. And of course, the dummy took the impact as it was destroyed entirely and Arashi passed right through it, grinning at the overall view of destruction. He fell on the floor, instantly feeling old wounds opening up and burn marks surrounding his arms and around his entire body. A wonder how his body is able to tolerate this much damage and pain. Arashi grasped his arms, trying to hold back the serious bleeding and sparks from doing any further damage. There was a rumble. The damage done to the outside of the cavern caused the rock formations above to collapse. The cavern will be blocked and anything within in trapped. Arashi immediately got up and ran for the door. Arashi made it in time just as the first icicle-positioned stalagmite fell towards the ground. He made the way back up, the morning breeze enhacing the pain. But pain was irrelevant to Arashi. He had accomplished something greater than anything else he has done. A new technique. No, an improved technique. "Perfect Sokotsu..... mastered and completed," he grinned.

Jutsu Mastered:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://trueshinobilegends.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

Training Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Posts   Training Posts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:44 pm

A 25 year old Arashi Kuromura meditated upon the top of the hill, awaiting for his friend Ginseki Katsuro to arrive. He channeled his mental energy to calm down his mind, in order for him to focus on his physical energy and push his body to what it should be. By the time Ginseki arrived, Arashi had already heightened his body's average state to its highest possible normal state. "Arashi.... are you ready?" whispered Ginseki, cautiously. Arashi flickered his eyes open. "Ginseki," spoke Arashi in a deep yet moderate voice. "Why are you whispering? Are you afraid you're commiting a crime?" asked Arashi. "Damn it Arashi, it's just that I hate to be so open to the world like this," confessed Ginseki. Arashi looked around the training field, and saw not a singal soul. 'There is no one here but you and me. Anyway, let's get on with the task at hand," said Arashi. "Fine...." replied Ginseki reluctantly. Ginseki placed his hands on Arashi's chest, muttering some words in the proccess and Arashi felt his body feeling a bit drenched and his chest slightly heavy. Then, he moved his hands towards Arashi's abdomen and firmly placed his palms on it, concentrating on the center of the chakra circulatory system. "Supplement Ninja Arts: Chakra Salutation Technique!" executed Ginseki. With a burst of his chakra, Ginseki conjoured the Ninjutsu effect upon Arashi's entire chakra network, causing the entwork to "boost" and flow more quicker and much easier. Arashi instantly felt his chest feel light and the rush of stamina made Arashi's body feel new senses. "Oh man! Check this out!" exclaimed Arashi. "Hahahaha! A wonderful experience!" Arashi looked at his arm and squinted at it, appearing as if he had the ability to see the internal structure of his arm. My stamina has been restored to its full extent and my senses has been heightened to new levels. That's all well but it's nothing but bonus. The technique heavily improves my chakra control by decreasing the difficulty of clogs within my chakra network, my chakra control is probably between a double or triple boost by now. thought Arashi. "My work here is done. You better be quick with whatever you're doing right now Arashi. That jutsu only lasts for a total of twenty minutes. And if you engage in any kind of battle or overexercise your body, that will be reduced by ten minutes," warned Ginseki. And with that, he left. "Hmm... ten minutes, that should be enough time," muttered Arashi. The Kuromura placed his hands on the ground, channeling a large amount of chakra within his chest, compressing it along the way. As part Yotsuki, this technique would be something of great use to him. The only thing he would trade it in for would be high-level, rare, valuable techniques at the A-rank level and have value in damage. The Lightning Style Armor. A technique originally unique to the Raikage. And now, it has been handed won to him. Not much can be drawn from the technique, other than it is an offensive and defensive move, something Arashi favors. Today, he will master the Lightning Style Armor and push it to its highest potential to S-rank level, so he too will become greater. Arashi formed six handseals to convert all of that compressed chakra to that of Raiton and then, with his temporarily enhanced chakra control, released all of that Raiton chakra out to his body and wrapped himself in an immense layer of Raiton chakra. "Raiton: Raiton no Yoroi!" executed Arashi. As electricity enveloped his entire body, he felt the enhancements at its full S-rank level immediately. Electrically stimulating his nervous system, Arashi's reflex, reaction time, and recovery rate heightened immensely. His neural sypnases speeded up insanely, and Arashi's senses could take in the motion within in the surrounding environment a lot better as his physical state quadrupled. His reflexes are now able to instanteously react to the environment and surrounding events, including danger and his physical prowess is pushed to the absolute limit and his senses beyond that. His heightened reflexes allowed increased sensory input and therefore brain function to the point that the muscle and nerves work faster and better, allowing Arashi to enhance his raw speed and raw strength. The Jounin grinned. The speed he will gain from using this technique will be beyond anything that anyone has ever seen, to the point that even accurate eyes including the feared Sharingan is barely able, if not at all, to keep up and follow his speed. The Uchiha clan will fail to see the power of Kirigakure. And he, he, the man known as Arashi Kuromura, the man who ravaged the clouds and skies, a shinobi of Kumogakure and Kirigakure descent, shall soon enough, surpass Yondaime Raikage! "Kirigakure.... will be stronger than any nation!" gloated Arashi. He had been training for this very day and could handle it. Other than reflexes and speed, the lightning chakra also enhanced his raw muscle power to incredible levels. He bet he can even physically, though with some effort, rip through some humans in half. The surrounding air was warm and buzzing with a strange liveliness. Arashi's hair stood wildly. He smashed his fist right on the ground with simple effort and the result was a small, decimated hole within the earth with large, long cracks surrounding it followed by a wide release of brute force capable of repelling kunai and shuriken. Arashi laughed. "Alright, time to test this baby out.." He somersaulted his way into a row of trees. With a simple punch, he aimed randomly right at the hard bark of the tree and he easily smashed his way right through it, feeling no resistance or pain at all. Then, he ripped the tree in half and then used the longer half of the tree and swung it right at the trees on the right. In just three seconds, all of the trees were flattened. A lethal killing machine he has become. A beast of brutal strength. Soon, the one who hammered fear within the sky shall be remembered as a being of enormous, raw strength. Arashi deactivated the jutsu, feeling some strain on his back and the electricity damaging some of the muscles, though it was a minor drawback. With his chakras, he can only use it two more times. And by then, he will fully master the technique and will be capable of utilizing it to its highest level and potential and maintain its S-rank version whenever he wishes. There was much to be done.

Five Days Later

Arashi arrived at the hill with Souzen Yuki. "How did you master it?" asked Souzen. "It took some time but really it should have never been regarded as so difficult. I achieved the necesary chakra control and elemental control to push the jutsu to S-rank level, simply by charging it up through excessive chakra," answered Arashi. "Oh, I see," muttered Souzen. Arashi formed six handseals and then clapped his hands. "Raiton no Yoroi!" he exclaimed. An electrical coat of massive Raiton chakra enveloped Arashi, instantly heightening his nervous system and muscle function. Souzen placed his finger on the ground and increased his chakra sensitivity to feel Arashi's chakras. A bead of sweat rolled down Souzen's forehead. Incredible! I can barely get a sense of how much chakra he has left! The intensity of that lightning jutsu must be blocking my sensitivity technique. The only people who can tell what his chakra level is right now are the highly trained, actual ninja sensors. But still, the chakra of that armor is just too massive. His chakras must be nearly at Kage-level by now! marveled Souzen. "Power...." started Arashi. Souzen looked up, his guard up and ready. "Is within the hand of the beholder!" he yelled. He lunged towards Souzen, ready to fight. "Lariat!" he executed. Souzen immediately formed handseals and a block of ice instantly covered Souzen, making it hard to see him. But Arashi busted right through the mirror, breaking it in half and destroy the top half while the lower half remained cracked. But from the bottom half, Souzen materialized from it, fully intact. He instantly formed additional handseals and instantly converted the ice he produced into a great volume of water and used the water molecules within the air to create a pool-volume of water. "Thousand Needles of Death" he shotted. Hundreds of senbon-like projectiles all aimed right at Arashi's body. But when the full force of the water vanished, Arashi stood, quite intact without any visible sign of damage. What?! Even at that form, techniques at the B-rank level do not hold any effect on him? wondered Souzen. "What kind of jutsu..... do you have?!" Arashi looked at the arm he used to execute Lariat. The speed, force, and power exerted from the Lariat I used..... is a lot more stronger than the one I used previously before I learned the Lightning Release Armor. As I planned, this Ninjutsu.... heavily enhances my Taijutsu! This is the style of Nintaijutsu! I'm already on my way to standing on equal footing with THAT idiot Raikage! he observed. "This is the very technique that will help me enhance and develop my Nintaijutsu skills," replied Arashi. He charged towards at Souzen with amazingly blinding speeds that Souzen cannot even follow it. Souzen reacted quickly and defended against Arashi's charge with his right arm, but not before shielding it with a block of hard ice. Arashi immedaitely flipped over it and Souzen did not have the correct reactions to prevent his arm armor being shattered by Arashi's kick. My body is reacting in new ways that I cannot imagine. The actions I'm performing are out of pure instinct and instant proccessing speed. thought Arashi. He grabbed hold of Souzen and placed his Raiton-enhanced hand right next to Souzen's neck, threatening him with a chop. "I chose you not for your Hyouton abilities. I chose you as my sparring partner because you are the one with the most impressive and fastest reflexes I have ever seen. Your speed in all terms surpasses mine considerably. But in just a single moment,I by far surpassed that," explained Arashi. He then released Souzen and deactivated the jutsu. He had fully mastered it and will use it to increase his Taijutsu and also use the armor in new ways. With this, he can win.
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

Training Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Posts   Training Posts Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Arashi Kuromura confronted his opponent, who had reached the designated point a minute before Arashi did. "You're a tad bit slow on coming to our meeting, Kuromura Arashi," mocked the opponent. Senoko Watokibashi. He is Kirigakure's fastest shinobi. "Do not act like a superior. Granted, you have won every single race you entered, but do not forget our overall difference in power. Let's begin right now," replied Arashi. Senoko twitched. If it was a battle of pure Taijutsu, he would be able to defeat Arashi. But if it were a battle of any Taijutsu style as well as augmented ones, he will surely lose. But even with a superiority complex, he is not an enemy of the village nor is he a stranger. Their friendship is complicated, but they were true warriors on the battlefield. Senoko bended his knees and took on a defensive posture, his arms stretched out wide as if he were trying to catch a bull. "Rules?" he asked. "I will try to capture you using only Taijutsu and ninja weapons as you avoid me. You're to use anything you wish. This will last thirty minutes. I advise you to set up traps while you're running away." "Just running? How boring, but I will do it." Senoko took the first move. He moved quickly to the right, with very short bursts of energy. Arashi immediately ran after Senoko. A frontal movement? I am the Mist's fastest ninja! I appear through the flashes of lightning that the storms create! thought Senoko. Senoko shifted to the left and as he predicted, Arashi followed. While charging at him with full force, Senoko suddenly spinned towards Arashi's side and around him, escaping Arashi's great lunge. "Haha! Kuromura Arashi, charging in like a brute and trying to hug me isn't going to help you!" laughed Senoko. But as he finished his sentence, he realized that right behind him was an exploding tag; a second before it ignited and launched a small explosion. Boom! Arashi got away just in time, as he anticipated Senoko's movements. The paper notes that he secretly dropped from his open pouch while running were all set up to incapicitate Senoko. Arashi looked back as the smoke is going away.... and Senoko is nowhere to be seen. "Haha!" laughed a voice behind Arashi. The Kuromura turned around and looked front, to see Senoko, unscatched. "Silly little Kuromura, do you understand now? You cannot catch me! I am too quick for an amateur bomb to wound me. But I commend you, for forcing me to use my average speed in order to evade that," he mocked. He moved so quickly and silently that I couldn't even see it or hear it. That note was right on time and had an appropriate blast radius to it. But even so, he is beginning to bring out his base potential. thought Arashi. Arashi bended his knees and jumped with amazing force, bursts of energy propelling him while in the air. He landed two meters in front of Senoko, and then charged towards him in a zig-zag fashion, hoping that by side-stepping he will be able to confuse Senoko's eyes. But it didn't. Senoko showed off his jumping power by taking his biggest leap, and landed ten meters behind Arashi, with a kunai at hand. "Charging increases speed but it lowers endurance, agility, and awareness. Don't charge, just keep a fairly equal pace if you want to grab hold of me. Otherwise, I will have to cut you up with this," he stated while holding his kunai. Arashi took out his kunai and rushed towards Arashi, though Senoko realized Arashi is keeping a moderate pace between foot intervals so he can maintain his senses while building up his speed. Arashi slashed at Senoko but Senoko easily parried it. They made a couple of slashes and parries and it became clear that more forceful options had to be used. Arashi stabbed at Senoko's neck area, but that was blocked. Arashi then immediately reached towards Senoko's shoulder through the open space. Senoko sidestepped but Arashi repeated all of his actions a few more times. Finally, he placed his two hands on his kunai and thursted it towards Senoko, which was blocked. Senoko kept close attention to Arashi's hands. He was overwhelmed by the Jounin's kunai attacks but the real threat was the entire purpose of this game of tag. He is nicknamed the "Untouchable" and has taken an absolute pride in that title. He shall not allow anyone but his mother to lay a finger on him. But Arashi took an alternate method knowing that one of Senoko's hands is disabled and took action by kicking at Senoko's chest. Senoko's reactions immediately kicked in. Under speed/agility, his reflexes would be Senoko's number two specialty. In a split second, a kunai seemed to have teleported to Senoko's open right hand and it's tip pointed at Arashi's leg. Damn! cursed Arashi. Arashi quickly pulled back his leg but Senoko's kunai is now aiming for a major vein on Arashi's leg. But before it could connect, Arashi backed away, protected his leg by slapping the kunai away with a hand, and released his grip with Senoko's kunai. Arashi felt a sharp pain and there was a kunai stuck right into his bleeding hand. The left hand that just recieved a mole is a minor wound, but it can damage some major nerves on the hand later on. Arashi shifted his left hand behind his left hip, removing it from play. The moment Senoko saw that, he became cocky realizing that he wounded the other first. He had an advantage. Sacrificing a part of his body to take the damage of the more important limb ment for speed. Impressive but not neccesary. Has he already gone senile by being wounded to gain victory? wondered Senoko. He swam towards Arashi at a blinding speed rate that to his unfocused eye, it seemed as if he dissapeared. Arashi's reflexes reacted just in time to block Senoko's kunai attack. But as they were engaged again in a kunai clash, a shadow clone of Senoko seemed to have ascended right behind Arashi, now towering above him. His handseals were so fast that he was able to make a Kage Bunshin while engaged in a kunai wrestling match with me?! pondered Arashi, alarmed. Evidently, the shadow clone made handseals instanteously and released a large blast of wind. "Fuuton: Atsugai!" he executed. Arashi reverted to using all of his body speed and agility to get those muscles working and instantly evaded the blast radius. He simply moved fifteen meters to the side but the force of the wind had pushed him down, though his body endured that as his muscles burned. The shadow clone vanished as a slicing blast of wind, aiming where its head was aiming. A Fuuton Kage Bunshin. From Arashi's left view, Senoko was running, with his arms stretched behind him. I see... so that is his normal movement posture while using his regular speed. noted Arashi.

Senoko took a curve and ran straight for Arashi. Alas, he realized Senoko's superiorty over the speed area. The former fastest ninja of Kiri was his deceased Seven Swordsmen teacher; Kaien Terumi. When Arashi killed Kaien, that spot was left vacant for several years. Smart as he is, he knew that he did not surpass nor is he an equal to his master in speed. But he was near. Near to his speed to the point that he was able to keep up with him during their final, bloody days. Now Senoko has occupied that spot as the Mist's "fastest ninja." Three years ago, Senoko had surpassed Kaien's speed and agility and is now living large under that title. This is not someone he could defeat with just Taijutsu. But if it were Kaien vs Senoko, Taijutsu only or all-out, Kaien will surely beat him. Which is why... I gotta. His thoughts were interrupted when Kaien threw a smoke bomb at Arashi. Arashi somersaulted and got away from the smoke bomb. When he landed, he could see a dark cloud but no Senoko. Which would mean that he is within the smoke cloud, just trying to hide his movements. I have fifteen minutes left When the smoke dissapeared, Senoko had his knnes fully bent and with a smile on his face while holding a semi-Ram handseal. "Shunshin no Jutsu!" he spoke. In an instant, Senoko vanished from view, moving at blazing speeds that Arashi's senses could no longer keep up. Suddenly, he felt a slight jab on his back. "Do not move, Kuromura Arashi," ordered a voice. Indeed, he is worthy of being Kiri's fastest ninja, thought Arashi. "My blade is now pressed upon your aortic arch, the area within the mediastinum. It's a vessel that flows blood within your thorax and treachea. If I stab you from right there, your life will be over. Our training session is over," proclaimed Senoko. Arashi made no move, so Senoko assumed that he is wondering whether or not to give up. A flash. Senoko looked up slightly to see a light of metal flickering above him. With a squeak, he could make up a bloodied kunai with a flash bomb attached to it. Bang! The flash bomb immediately activated, sending a blast of bright light to anyone near it. Senoko flickered out of the way with his Shunshin, and immediately appeared twenty meters away from his previous position a second later. He looked at Arashi, with his eyes closed and his ears jabbed by his fingers. Blocking sight and sound would reduce the effects of the flash bomb. Arashi flickered his eyes open, with a smile on his face. "I can see you, Senoko!" exclaimed Arashi. "What???!!!" shrieked Senoko, still confused as to what Arashi meant. "My eyes are now able to track you down and follow your speed. Although it is somewhat vague, the fastest ninja of Kirigakure is now visible to me," explained Arashi. "It is true that you're the Untouchable. But I am known as the "Man with A Thousand Plans. Did you think that I had no escape on my part? You're able to hide well and be as blurry as the mist, but I am well adapted to the mist's presence. The kunai that you jabbed into me earlier. I removed it from view so I could attach a flash bomb to it." Senoko took out groupings of kunai and shuriken from his pouch, unable to accept that the Jounin has adapted to his movements in less than half of a hour of their fight. "You can see my legs. But you cannot see my hands!" he exclaimed. He threw shuriken and kunai after one and another, grouping them in various patterns. Barrages of metal projectiles darted towards Arashi while combos rained down on him. Arashi responded by doing the same thing. Throwing shuriken after shuriken and kunai and kunai while taking out as much tools as he could while keeping view of Senoko. This was overwhelming. Senoko's dexterity is incredible and he would not be able to keep up with his hand motion for extended periods of time. But he has a plan, as always. They continued throwing shurikens at each other for three minutes and their actions matched each other's. Arashi removed something hidden by his cloak while Senoko took out a scroll and placed a hand on it. A Fuuma Shuriken simultaneously appeared. They threw it at each other, making sure to relate the other's angle so the two could collide. They did, but Arashi chose the angle that would make sure that Senoko would not have a good view of Arashi as his collided. Arashi pulled on the thin wire he had secretly implanted to the rigged shuriken the shuriken pierced right through Senoko's. Arashi manuevered it in battle while Senoko was trying to evade it, but Arashi could see his moveemnts now. Senoko has been using more and more of his overall speed during their fight. But no matter how high he pushes his speed above average, Arashi can see it. With just ten minutes left, Arashi cutted some of Senoko's hair. Almost. Senoko placed his hand on the ground and surged a stream of chakra to it. Arashi's reaction speed was quick enough to dodge a small-scale explosion from below him, and his finger was injured with severe burns. "From below? Underground? When did you set this up? he asked, aware that there must be more. "You advised me twenty minutes ago that I should set up some traps. Good advice, but it's been too late. Because I have already done so!" yelled Senoko. "Right before you arrived at our meeting point, I had a minute to set up some booby traps so I can make you dance around. And by the way, the landmine three feet to your left is about to explode."

Arashi dodged that. For five minutes, Arashi used up his overall speed and agility trying to evade the unsuspectible explosions. he had to constantly shift to the side and turn directions as quickly as possible. It was exhausting. But he kept moving on. The manuevers he made gradually builded up his body abilities. Finally, he threw a kunai with a paper note attached to it at Senoko, right before a landmine exploded. Senoko moved rapidly and threw it away before it could detonate. "Shame... that was the last landmine," he said. Arashi felt a tug on his foot as he walked towards Senoko. A wire? A tripwire. Senoko then pointed at the area where he threw his smoke bomb. Huge barrages of kunai and shuriken shot at him, like a machine gun. "I've also employed a mechanism that shoots at you! Back when you couldn't keep up with me, I used a high-speed movement technique that I developed myself. It created an afterimage of me and I rigged that wire that you just crossed through to activate the mechanism. All during our battle, you were no match to my speed!" Arashi took out bundles of kunai and dozens of exploding tags and threw it at the projectiles. An immense explosion, but the kunai and shuriken turned to nothing but thousands of sharpnel.Arashi jumped back, and saw that the sharpnel that Senoko and he created back when they were throwing shuriken and kunai were deadly looking. If he stepped on those, his feet would be of no use. "My final work!" yelled Senoko. The last landmine triggered and an explosion with a large blast radius erupted from below. At best, Arashi's legs would be obliterated and incapicitated. But then. he felt a sharp pain on his neck. Arashi stood, with a kunai near Senoko's neck. "I-Impossible!" retorted Senoko. "Impossible? Then what was this whole point of this training then? You help me increase my speed and I shall remove you from all charges of robbery. i have kept my end of the deal and just three seconds ago, so have you. I am a Kuromura Jounin, your spar with me finally increased my speed and agility when I was trying to evade your explosions. Just now, I dodged your almighty damn explosion with my new speed barely on the ground. You could barely see my movement with your eyes, right? You saw me flicker when the explosion occured just as I saw you flicker right before you tried to stab me in the back. I am now near your speed," stated Arashi. he lowered his kunai and walked away. "Training is over. Thank you, Senoko Watokibashi." And with that, he vanished with the Body Flicker. Senoko stood there, his head aiming down. "I.... hate you..." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

Training Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Posts   Training Posts Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:55 pm

It is a bright, warm day. Of course it is. It is still daytime, where the mists of Kirigakure are as blinding as ever. The only surprising day is the sun, as sun is usually blocked by Kirigakure's clouds and mountaneous geography. Arashi Kuromura descends into the overlooking hill, a group of giant rock formations near Kirigakure's coast. Arashi has been here quite frequently to excercise his body, as he can't find any good places to train while in Kirigakure and this hill allowed privacy. He climbs the rocks briefly, emerging into the cliff and spots eight wooden dummies. He got to work immediately. Removing his cloak and unbuttoning his under-cloak, Arashi places one of his hands onto one edge of a dummy and another one on the bottom. He then palms the slats and practiced his fighting ability. For nearly two minutes, Arashi used palm strikes, punches, grips, elbow strikes, kicks, knee strikes, and anything else in between. He knocked his knuckles on the top slats and kicked the bottom slat, forcing his body to heat up. As this was just a warm up, Arashi gripped onto the slat on his left and elbowed the slat on his right in continuous motion. He constantly knee striked the bottom slat, performing all of his feats in rapid succession and speed. Each slat gave out a "bonk" sound as Arashi heard countless times when he was a Chunin. But the dummy he has right now has been modified. The slats are sensitive, and for every forty hits, it pushes on a mechanism that opens a slot on anywhere on the dummy and a bronze knife will quickly pop up to attack the practitioner. Arashi was here to refine his endurance though, not his reflexes. So he lowered his attack power, careful to not allow himself to accidentely crush one of the slats. On his 40th hit, the bronze knife had revelaed itself from the bottom area of the dummy, swinging itself at the area last hit by Arashi. As expected, the speed he has relaxed himself into cannot keep up with the swing of the knife, and so he was cut. The pain only stung but Arashi did not yell out, just emanating a slight "tch." As the knife went back inside the dummy, Arashi instantly resumed and kept hitting the slats. The cut was minor, barely leaving a trace of blood. It was not enough to hinder his movement, but that proved that Arashi's body had already adapted to this dummy and not even a dozen of such attacks could slow him down. But as Arashi learned, small things would in turn lead to bigger things. And these bigger things would lead to success. After twenty minutes of sweating and getting sliced six times by the knife, Arashi left the cliff area. Unbeknownst to him, the dummy fell five minutes after he left. The watcher of these training equipment is going to have a lot on his hands....

Arashi arrived to the real choice of training. In front of him, is a gigantic wall of solid earth. There were about eight bars on this wall, which added protection. Originally, this was suppose to be a barrier that blocked overflowing water from river. But Arashi founded this to be an excellent training place for someone like him. With a little tweak, Arashi made contact with the guards watching over this wall and had them make a little tweak to its settings. Arashi will hold full responsibility for this, but he already thought ahead. Removing all of his cloaks revealing his bare body, Arashi began the training session. He punched the solid earth wall hard, releasing a loud earth-shattering sound but not enough to make a crack. In comparison, this would count as a bruise. Arashi punched the wall again with his other fist, releasing a rumbling noise similiar to thunder. There were no scars or bruises on his fists, even after finishing his training with dummies. Which means that wounds would have to be made. He made a fist as hard as he could, concentrated all of his potential energy upon it, and then punched the wall again, exerting great force. Another rumble. He repeated the action with his other fist, with a two seconds interval between each strike. After twenty-one strikes, a crack finally showed itself upon the earth. The Jounin smiled. "Finally! My fists have understood the durability of this wall," he exclaimed. He mustered up all of his strength, and kept on punching the wall relentlessly. With each strike, he exerted force and energy as if he was smashing a wooden tree, while enduring the full blunt of the wall's force absorption. Punch... punch... punch... he ordered himself as he was hitting the wall. The intent was on Arashi's eyes. He wanted to crush this wall to pieces. With each strike, he felt his attacks slowly getting stronger and his body able to endure the impact of his attacks on solid earth. In just a minute, he made two six-inch cracks. But after that, the ground started to shake rapidly. To an ordinary observer, they would think that there is a quake or the barrier is falling down. But they were corrected, as a wave of overflowing water dove right above the wall and crashed down to the ground, causing the wall to revert to using its full durability. Because of the curve created upon the wall, Arashi was not hit by the wave, but showers of water rapidly fell on the entire row Arashi was at, identical to rain. Arashi felt the rain like a waterfall, as its force constantly tried to push Arashi done. This is what he liked - clashes from two opposing natural elements. As the waterfall constantly tried to push him down and the earth now hurting his fists at full defense power, Arashi had the chance of collapsing at any moment and getting drowned. But he did not give in, instead facing on this conflict head on. His body will soon learn to adapt to this kind of situation and his strength will be able to punch through solid earth at much greater ease, and this challenge that death inflicted upon him will not prevent that. Arashi's attacks finally made two bars shatter, meaning that his strength is beginning to increase. Muscle, nerve, and bone working together to give Arashi his full potential. Rain lapped on his body. Water soaked his hair and made streaks of liquid down on his back. If he continued this, he would most likely get hypothermia. Meaning that he must shatter the entire wall within a hour. Ten minutes later, Arashi fell ten earth bars. His body is already at full endurance, and is near to the point og giving up on him. Muscles were tired, bones felt weak, and nerves were overexcited with the pain of each strike. His body strength is at its limit, and pushing himself too hard can result in serious consequences. Plus, he had no insurance on him so his house and belongings will be confiscated, abandoned, and then left to the Mizukage for auctioning. This feeling..... I love it! Arashi bursted. "The intensity of the water.... the solidity of the earth, the pain of every attack.... the tiring of the body... and the problems that will pop up should I be injured. The parasite running through my head, is the most wonderful challenge!" he gasped, each breath seeming to be his last. With a lust, he smashed the wall with two fists, cracking a one-foot deep hole and eight bars fell down. Time to surpass his limit. Arashi pulled back each fist as fall as he could, and smashed into the wall with a yell. A three-feet hole. He did the same again with his other fist, creating a one foot hole and knocking down ten bars. he continued this for an additional ten minutes, to the point that fifty bars fell. The Kuromura Jounin placed his hands on the scarred earth as he huffed. His arms are tired, and he is nearly running out of breath. So for two minutes, Arashi just looked up, as water rained down on his face. Letting the rain hit him like this should negate the strain placed upon him from his posture. After that, Arashi got back up and used some kicks. He kicked, ankled, and kneed the earth.

The impact felt like he would fall down, grasp his knee, and feel the bone shattering. But pain is something that Arashi can endure now that his body has already heaved itself into the adaption process. he continued that for about fifteen minutes, then recieved a short break. AFter that, he placed his hands on the ground and lifted himself, to an aerial push-up position. In this case, Arashi rapidly kicked the all and kneed it whenever a crack appeared/deepened. He continued this for ten minutes, until his body let out and collapsed. He could smell blood in his throat and his body rendered useless. But he did not give in, instead relying on an advanced Taijutsu method he learnd to replenish some of his stamina and continue back on his feet. Sixty bars fell and now there is a large crack on the entire side of the wall. But not enough to be crushed by the water flow. Arashi flipped and somersaulted to the side of the wall, placing his chakra to his feet upon the very surface. He ran towards the closest bar, determined to crush it. But before he could reach it, a column of water smashed him away with tremendous force, though Arashi quickly balanced himself and was able to escape. He had forgotten that if he should get close to these upper bars, then colums of dense water will pummel him. The force of each water column is nearly equal to his highest strength. With just his body, Arashi did not feel he could accomplish this. But with intelligence, maybe he could. Arashi climbed up to the side of the water column. He could see a space between the wall and the water column, hence an opening. Arashi slowly shifted towards this space to get to the bar. But the moment he went into it, the force of the water tried to drag him down. Persistant, but not enough to break his will. Arashi bended his knee and then launched towards the bar. The water column pushed him down, despite how much he resisted. Arashi grabbed hold of a bar before he could be pushed down to more greater depths. The bar is solidly attached, meaning he would be hanging there for some while. Arashi mustered up all of his remaining strength and smashed part of the bar, allowing it to lose suction and now in Arashi's hand. Arashi was pushed down but he used the earth bar to block the water for a few seconds to allow him to attach himself to the surface of the wall, then evaded. He easily smashed the bar. "Let it be known.... that no challenge is able to force me against my will." He kept this up for ten more minutes, until finally a water column smashed him right back to the ground. But he endured the force and landed somewhat safely. 75 bars were destroyed. Time to destroy all of them. With his muscles slightly enalrged and his newfound endurance, Arashi used two fists and smashed the cracks of the wall once with all of his might, tumbling down five earth bars and creating a large crack upon the wall. In about ten seconds, that wall will fall. Arashi got away just in time to avoid any major damage. He rested wiithin the nearest temple. "Whew..... I didn't have to enhance any of my Taijutsu," he stated. He looked at his arms. They were throbbing with immense pain and his body with rather gruesome scars. He had pushed himself too hard and this could mean bone damage. But that is insignificant. He has surpassed his limit, and his body has improved noticably. Solid earth is no longer a problem for him. He would rest here and head back to the village when he recovered. The head guard of that wall would not be pleased....
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

Training Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Posts   Training Posts Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:56 pm

A 11-year old Arashi Kuromura prepared himself for some otherworldly training. His father, Raijin Kuromura, will teach him two new jutsus as a reward for graduation to Genin. Like his father, Arashi possessed a strong forward, capable, and cunning mind. He is excited upon learning these new techniques, as anything within his father's arsenal is something noteworthy. Wonder what dad is gonna teach me... pondered Arashi. Which is why when Raijin showed up, Arashi immediately looked up, with curious eyes. "Are you alright, Arashi my boy?" asked Raijin. Arashi bowed his head and replied "yes" in response to Raijin's hidden, indirect request to stop looking like that. "Today, I am going to teach you a new elemental jutsu. This jutsu will be the first Bunshinjutsu you will have in your arsenal. It is called the Water Clone Technique," announced Raijin. Arashi felt a bit at ease. Although it didn't really matter what jutsu it was, he was glad to know that it'll be of the Suiton element. His first elemental jutsu was a Suiton, and it was the village-prized Hidden Mist technique. He'd be able to skip all of the long steps in elemental control. "The Water Clone technique, also known as the Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu, is a C-rank Suiton jutsu. It is a village-wide technique exclusive to our village as it is sort of a Kirigakure prize. The technique creates a clone out of water. You're able to create it out of any nearby water source and so long as it is composed piut of water, it will be an exact replication of your appearance, clothes and basic weapons alike. However, the water clone will only possess about a tenth of your power, so it really isn't efficient in direct combat. It cannot replicate any advanced or more complex weaponry, or at least, it can but it won't have any of its abilities. The clone is solid and able to interact with the environment, meaning it can perform certain tasks for you. Listen here Arashi, don't use it to do your chores. That's your work. The clone cannot travel far away from you, or it will dissipate back into its nature of water. Right now as you are, about ten meters of radius should be good. The clone is of real substance but has low endurance, meaning it can be easily destroyed when you face opponents of more equal level. WHich is why I commend you to use it for a variety of other purposes to win a battle. Remember Arashi, jutsu is not the key to victory. Granted, having excellent and powerful jutsu is helpful but that is not the main key. In fact, it is a rather minor part. How one places the technique in battle is the real and most important point," explained Raijin. Arashi absorbed this and took it all in rather quickly, processing and understanding it instantly. A Bunshin. A tool to help me in battle. It isn't efficient for engaging in real attacks with a true opponent, so it can be trusted or used like an ally. But its ability to revert back to the water it was created from should assist me in some way. thought Arashi. "Now, watch carefully. It took me a few days to learn and use this. Practice and properly propelling one's chakra control is the important bit," told Raijin. He formed the Tiger handseal and exhausted a small amount of chakra. THen, slowly materializing from a pond just sixteen feet away from him, an exact replication of Raijin formed from the water and solidfied to look real. Arashi was surprised at the realism. "It may look exactly and sound exactly like me, but it dosen't possess even nearly half of my combat skills," reminded Raijin. Arashi understood. he formed the Tiger handseal, and manipulated his chakra. Consuming the chakra and concentrating his control over chakra over towards the pond, he tried to execute the jutus. "Suiton: Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu!" shouted Arashi. The water levitated slightly, but then fell back into the water. Raijin studied it and then looked back at Arashi. "Well, at least something happened," he remarked. Arashi grunted. he tried again, but the water just only increased its height of elevation slightly each time then fell back down. Raijin watched him keep on going for thirty more minutes, then decided to leave Arashi to himself. "Come back for dinner in five hours," he said. Arashi continued to practice the jutsu for a few more hours. For one hour, he practiced his chakra control and attempted to get it to the proper level so he could execute the jutsu. When his chakra control could at least morph C-rank jutsu, he spended about three more hours practicing the jutsu. Alas, two hours after practicing control, he made great progress. Forming the Tiger handseal and manipulating and controlling his chakra to that of a miniature model replication of him, Arashi focused on the pond. Then, out of the blue watery pond, the water rose up to the height of Arashi himself and then arms and leg sprouted from it. The water took shape to resemble that of Arashi's, and then took substance physically and now looked exactly like Arashi. "I...I did it! A water clone! My first elemental clone! Man, if this clone really is real, then it's alot more efficient than that loser E-rank Clone technique," laughed Arashi. The water clone walked forward. Arashi was stunned and astonished by the realistic principles of the clone, but was not shocked or startled. "I, clone of Arashi Kuromura, am at your service. As your first water clone, it is my duty and the nature of my mind to follow and obey your orders. What is my task?" asked the clone. "Your task...." started Arashi as he walked forward towards the clone and placed a hand on it. The clone looked up, awaiting its orders. "Is to begone!" Arashi smacked the clone right through the neck and crushed right through it, immediately destroying it back to plain old water. "Heh.... my raw strength easily broke it. It really is weak. One attack from a kunai or about one punch can destroy it. I barely felt a thing. Need to refine it more," stated Arashi. He practiced it for a few more minutes, just so he can easily use it whenever he wanted or needed it and to a proper level to be used for combat. "Boy.... if it took dad a few days to learn this technique.... then I can't wait to see his face when he finds out I learned it in just a few hours!" smiled the Genin. Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu, completed.

Jutsu Learned:
Spoiler:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Six days later

After being able to properly execute the Water Clone technique, Raijin and Arashi met again to discuss their next jutsu training session. And this time, Raijin will oversee the usage of the technique by himself to see if his son is really growing up to be the kind of shinobi he hoped for him to be. "This second technique is called the Water Prison Technique, or Suirou no Jutsu. This is also a village-prized technique for Kirigakure and will provide to be very useful for you during battle and missions, especially those of the espionage or interrogation types. However, it is more difficult to learn and utilize and it takes proper preparation and some time to use before it can be setup and ready to go. It's a C-rank Suiton Jutsu in which the opponent is incased in a sphere of water. This sphere of water is the water prison tiself, and you will be the one creating and maintaining it. Once trapped, the opponent has no way of escaping and they're rendered useless to your will. However, there are two requirements to using this technique. One is enough water to contain the opponent in the first place. A lake or pond will suffice. I'd say... about two worths of your current body size and mass is enough for the jutsu to work. The second is the most important. You have to keep your body in contact with the water at all times for it to remain active. And I'm not just talking bout any body part or just a finger. There is also a specific size to the body part. It must be a a full limb worth. Usually just one arm will do and is the common body part selected. If you meet the requirements, then the jutsu will succeed," explained Raijin. Raijin formed a water clone from a nearby lake and had it stand still. Raijin slowly formed the Snake, Ram, Horse, Rabbit, Ram, Horse, and Rabbit handseals then held out his front palms in the direction of the water clone. "Suiton: Suiro no Jutsu!" A great volume of water suddenly rose and swirled around the water clone, quickly enveloping it within a floating orb of water taking form. Arashi could see that the clone can barely breathe despite the clone itself being composed of water and its movements is being limited. Raijin immedaitely stuck his hand into the prison the moment it took form. "As you can see, the prison heavily restricts movement. The key is the heavy density and pressure of the condensed water used to create it. The target will be immobolized and their situation will be severely grave," explained Raijin. "The water is so dense that even a water clone cannot bind in with the water. This water prison is stronger than steel you know." He then released his hand and the water prison instantly dissipated and the water clone fell back into the lake, reverting to water. "Your turn," said Raijin. Arashi took the stage. Albeit, the jutsu is complicated and powerful in nature but he had seperated his mastery over the jutsu in steps already when his father was demonstrating. Arashi formed the handseals in perfect unison and manipulated his chakra and surged it towards the lake. Arashi threw a kunai with an exploding tag out in front of him and he controlled the water to envelope it and trap it within its heavy density. "Suiton: Suirou no Jutsu!" executed Arashi. Raijin was alarmed. He already could utilize it. He learns it so quickly. But of course, I shouldn't be surprised, seeing that he executed the Water Clone technique faster than I did. he thought. The water pressure delayed the explosion time. But he suddenly felt the prison getting bigger and bigger. The releasing of energy from the exploding tag.... is causing the suspending sphere to expand! deduced Arashi. But Arashi suddenly thought of an idea. Forming the Tiger handseal while his two hands are in the prison, a water clone appeared in the opposite direction of him. The water clone placed its hand in the water, and simultaneously, gave some of its water composition to increase the density so the explosion can be contained. As it did so, it also regenerated its body from the water from the lake it is nearby. Arashi pulled away, knowing that his clone has the situation handled. The exploding tag ignited, slightly sending water from the sphere on to the lake but it remained intact. Stronger than steel.... I understand now. thought Arashi. But at that moment, he also discovered two important facts. One is that he can use water clones to help sustain the water prison, fend off attacks and enemies while he is holding onto the prison, and deliver the final blow when the target is trapped. Two is that he can also use water from the water clone to invoke the water prison, through B-rank chakra of course. Arashi threw three exploding tags at the water prison and just a second before it would be trapped, the exploding tags activated, destroying the extenral layer of the water prison and then the prison itself along with the water clone. Raijin watched this all carefully. That boy... is gonna be a great ninja someday....

Jutsu Learned:
Name: Water Prison Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Water
Description:
Spoiler:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

A 10 year old Arashi began to form handseals for what would be his first elemental jutsu. After discvoering his primary Suiton affinity, he is now able to have access to the village-wide prized technique that has been used for decades ever since the beginning of Kirigakure, the Hidden Mist Technique. Although the most basic, this technique helped establish and sustain the eternal mists that surround Kirigakure, giving its anme ever since the Shodaime Mizukage. Learning this jutsu would be one step towards making it into the ninja world. "Suiton: Kirigakure no Jutsu!" executed Arashi, while holding the Tiger handseal. Arashi consumed chakra and poured it all around a thirty meter radius of his training field. Immedaitely, the surrounding objects and the sky itself became blurry and visibility reduces as a fog materializes and descends upon Arashi and his environment. "Kirigakure no Jutsu, complete. Hidden Mist technique, established. Visibility level: 23%," observed Arashi. "What?! 23%?! That's still a bit clear but I am still a Genin.... so this is sorta good. It has to be near 0% for it to be considered mastered." Arashi looked around the field. He can still see the watery glass (pond), some bushes, and a few trees. That and he could see the grass clearly enough but the sky he cannot see at all. "I have finally learned to utilize this jutsu.... the Hidden Mist technique... the technique said to have been developed by Shodaime Mizukage," muttered Arashi. He looked down and back up. "Alright! Time to add more power to this foggy cloud!" Arashi formed the Ram handseal and poured more of his chakra into the mist, allowing it to spread around the mist. The mist slowly becme slightly wider, larger, bigger but it concealed and reflected light indefinitely more. The mist is now packed with C-rank level chakra. "Visibility.... 10%" smirked Arashi.

Jutsu Learned:

Spoiler:

Word Count for First Post: 1118

Word Count for Second Post: 883

Word Count for Third Post: 304

Total: 2305
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

Training Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Posts   Training Posts Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:56 pm

A 15 year old Arashi Kuromura danced around with his sensei Kaien Terumi. Though to those who actually know what they were doing, they were just mimicking the other's movements while following a set of coordinations to perfection. Kaien Terumi, a member of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, owner of the Hiramekarei, and the Seven Swordsmen tutor to Arashi, is training Arashi to wield the legendary and reknown sword Hiramekarei as he sees fit. They were enduring jutsu training and the jutsu he is about to teach Arashi to invoke is something that requires great precision and timing. Arashi struggled as he felt his body out of place. Kaien's speed and reflexes were simply too fast for him to keep up, but he did it anyway. "Good..... if you can keep up with my agility, then you should be able to analyze this properly!" shouted Kaien. He placed his hands in front of him and Arashi followed shortly after. His analytical ability and reactions told him what to do next. "Suiton: Baku Suishouha!" expelled both of them. Large waves were created and they fell down to a large, open pool. "Excellent, you are observant and accurate enough to learn this precious technique that has exist within the Kirigakure Jounin for years," declared Kaien. "Yes, the Water Shark Bomb Jutsu, right?" asked Arashi. "That's right," confirmed Kaien. "Suiton: Suikodan no Jutsu, also known as the Water Release: Water Shark Projectile Technique, is a B-rank Suiton technique that is used as a ranged offensive attack. With precise chakra control, the ninja shapes water into the form of a large, deathly shark, and then use it to attack the opponent. The impact and force exerted is immensely powerful, enough to topple rock and slam enemies back to the depths of their homeland. Collision with it produces severe damage, but the real point to it is the shark's speed. You see, this technique moves at the speeds of a bullet and curves like one. You can also control and manipulate its movements like that of a missile. So as a bullet, the shark possesses high speed. When emerging from water, it can be generated and launch so fast that the shark form isn't even seen, as the opponent will only see a mere column of water striking them. Of course, the shark can be covered in water or be connected to the water and appear headless in order to facilitate certain purposes, which is why we use it for escape purposes sometimes. Use it well, for you have an entire variety of jutsu at your disposal," explained Kaien, much to his pain and breathlessness. For Arashi, however, it did not matter what the shark's attack power as long as it can be extended towards the water for long range. Kaien weaved the Ram, Dog, Bird, Rat, "Cross", Ram, and Tiger handseals in rapid succession and then directed his hand towards the ground in front of him. Instantly, the water from the nearby lake started to bubble and morph slowly, as a solid shark-like projectile composed out of water appeared and quickly launched towards the spot that Kaien directed. The shark moved from ten meters away from Kaien towards that spot within two seconds but then suddenly stopped, momentarily in mid-air, then safely descended to the ground. Manipulatable to the point that its movements can cease while in the air. "This is the mastered and complete version of the original jutsu. I don't expect you to make it look the same on the first time and be glad that you didn't. People who get it right on their first few times do not look for ways to use it," said Kaien. Arashi stringed up a row of handseals and consumed chakra to the appropriate technique. "Suiton: Suikoudan no Jutsu!" Soon, a column of water shot out of the lake and it quickly curved around Arashi and surrounded him, seemingly protecting him. Arashi lost control and the water column fell back to the ground as just water. "Standard, you're doing well," commented Kaien. Well was not good enough for Arashi Kuromura. Arashi practiced it seven more times until he can properly control his chakra to the degree of shaping it into a shark. On the eighth time, he successfully learned the technique. A large water shark was now suspended above the lake, waiting for Arashi to give it the command to kill. "You did it, a proper utilization of the technique. A perfectly shaped water shark with little flaws. A great killing unique to the village Jounin despite you learning it at the young age of Chunin. Arashi, master this technique to various degrees and you can take it to the next level," complimented Kaien. Training ended.

Jutsu Learned:
Spoiler:

--------------------------------------------------------
A 19 year old Arashi Kuromura held out his black steel ninjato. After discovering his secondary Raiton element, he is about to learn one of the most basic yet commonly used Raiton techniques. Nearing Jounin rank, he is capable of learning and successfully utilize this technique within today. Arashi converted his chakra to that of the Raiton element and surged it throughout the metal blade. The metal conducted the electrical chakra as the electricity amplified the metal blade's capabilities. "Raiton: Raikawa!" yelled Arashi. Slowly, sparks enveloped the metal and soon it was engulfed in bright blue electricity. My first lightning jutsu.... thought Arashi. He wielded the blade and slashed at a boulder. It pierced the rock with such ease that Arashi barely felt any resistance or contact with the Ninjato. Arashi took out several kunai and shuriken and amplified their structure through Raiton enhancement. The Raiton-enhanced metal projectiles pierced through rocks. The cutting power of my metal objects are increased significantly. As always, the point is combat and is used to heighten attack power to pierce the enemy. Extremely useful. And with a sword, the blade may be even able to cut through almost anything. thought Arashi. Arashi stopped the electrical flow and the chakra dissipated. He will practice mastering this technique some more before advancing to Jounin rank. Sheathing his Ninjato, Arashi walked away from the training field. Training ended.

Jutsu Learned:
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arashi weaved five handseals and then clapped his hands together in the Snake formation. He combined Water and Lightning chakra elements to form the Storm nature. Of the Kuromura clan, their Ranton element is their greatest bloodline ability. "Ranton: Akarui Katto no Awai!" executed Arashi. Nothing happened. Hmm..... even as a Jounin, I cannot utilize a B-rank at the first try? He repeated the step again, this time with outcome. Arashi's hand glowed brightly with shining blue light. Ranton chakra solidfied and took the form of a longsword composed of Ranton chakra. Arashi looked at the blade emanating from his glowing hand. It was of pure, solid chakra. Probably the most beautiful artificial blade he has ever seen. It was more magestic than those chaos-wrecking blades from the Seven Swordsmen organization. And this blade should provide enough supplies. Arashi slashed the Ranton blade at a tree, and it easily sliced it in half. Swift, quick, and fast. This longsword produced from my Ranton chakra is only good for close to mid range. But it is permanently attached to my hand, so my Kenjutsu skills should provide some leniance. Five minutes later, Arashi arrived to an outpost. There, right in front of him, was a metal wall. A barrier made of solid steel. Arashi will test its cutting power and penetration force. Arashi lunge the blade towards the wall in a stabbing manner, and the sword pierced right through it, though with little resistance and slight bumps. But that did not worry Arashi. He pulled it back, noting the sword's structure. Not a single nick or chip. Capable of cutting through even steel, eh? Seventeen meetrs next to the steel wall was a concrete bed. This layer of concrete, used to repel excessive water formations, will be his final test subject. Arashi quickly slashed at the concrete with such force, that it broke and cracked and Arashi almost fell over. Even able to cut through concrete.... yes, armor is ineffective against this beauty. I imagine this to be the perfect death blow to those who are wide open too smiled Arashi. He slashed at the concrete several more times then ended the Ranton technique. "I have three more techniques to go....." stated Arashi.

Jutsu learned:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Posts   Training Posts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Posts
Page 1 of 1