Narutoworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutoworld

free naruto rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WAtari's Posts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

WAtari's Posts Empty
PostSubject: WAtari's Posts   WAtari's Posts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:20 pm

Watari's reflexes immediately kicked in and he quickly pulled his wires back a second after the strange black flames appeared. Only a moderately small part of his wires were burned, and he disconnected part of it to avoid the flames. the wires simply joined together to repair the damage and it became all new, connected, and whole again. just as watari suspected, the techniques that shadow used and the one he used before are all products of the Mangekyou Sharingan. that ghastly black fire.... i have never seen anything like it ever. That ain't normal fire.... the air went hot the moment it appeared. yet i have seen it somewhere before..... in any case, all i know is that those flames are just strange and i shouldn't make contact with it. Especially if it's a mangekyou technique, then i will be burned, scorched, and incinerated within an instant just like my wires were. But then, he noticed his field of vision changing as shadow walked toward him, his mangekyou sharingan glaring right at his eyes. He felt his body freezing up and everything becoming inverted as shades of gray, red, and black envelop him in a new world. He felt as if his mind was slowind down. "Genjutsu?" watari formed some handseals and used kai. it didn't work. watari thought it was high-level, but then he couldn't feel his chakra. [/i]Tsukuyomi... this genjutsu must also be another one of the mangekyou sharingan techniques... which means that dispelling it by normal means is ineffective.[/i] Alas, watari activated his full sharingan at three tomae, and the uchiha blood in him rose to the surface. only a sharingan can defeat a sharingan. i will see right through this genjutsu of yours with my eyes! WAtari used Demonic Illusion: Mirror
Back to top Go down
http://trueshinobilegends.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Vengeance
Amekage
Vengeance

WAtari's Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAtari's Posts   WAtari's Posts Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:37 pm

Watari's eyes seemed to have shifted the moment he ehard shadow asking him if he wanted that power. His Sharingan eyes glared deeply within him. "The power of the mangekyou?" asked Watari. From his father, he knew the basics of this advanced form of sharingan. Augmentation to greater power... access to extremely powerful techniques... but of course, that would degrade the eysight and usage of the sharingan and lead to blindness. So he had heard. The Mangekyou Sharingan is an insignificant object. All I need is a technique especially unique to our Uchiha clan. But where in the world is such technique?thought watari. Watari realized that his wires were gone again. His physical defenses were down, only remnants of the strings he had tightly wrapped around his fingers were left. Not that it mattered, for that brand was the lowest in Watari's arsenal. Watari could feel sahdow persuading him to look into his eyes, and watari was smart enough to grab hold of himself and avoid eye contact. watari looked down on his feet, both avoiding shadow's gaze and thinking of what path he should take. His only goal is to gain power and develop so he can prove his worth and capability someday to the world by facing the most famous and legendary ninja and defeating him. Would he be able to do just that with just a normal Sharingan? Or would he even get there? Even so, Watari did not see why it couldn't hurt. Watari looked straight within shadow's eyes, their sharingans glaring at each other. "If I am curious about obtaining this power.... what are the conditions of gaining it?" asked watari.
Back to top Go down
http://trueshinobilegends.forumotion.net/forum.htm

WAtari's Posts
Page 1 of 1